TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember Xbox fans talking up the Kinect being worthy of driving the cost of the system up though. I remember that clearly. I remember the Xbox costing $100 more and trying to defend it costing more and being weak. Is the PS5 more expensive than the Xbox? We don't have the price so these false equivalencies is terrible.
Kinect was dope, just ahead of it's time.

It automatically logged me in, I always had a mic and had all kind of other dope features.

I'd gladly pay 100 for that, especially since lots of people turn around and pay 50 for a cam and another 50 for motion sensors.

Funny thing is now everyone logs into Google and let's Alexa listen to them and uses Iris log in on there phones.

"But the Kinect was "watching"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Kinect was dope, just ahead of it's time.

It automatically logged me in, I always had a mic and had all kind of other dope features.

I'd gladly pay 100 for that, especially since lots of people turn around and pay 50 for a cam and another 50 for motion sensors.

Funny thing is now everyone logs into Google and let's Alexa listen to them and uses Iris log in on there phones.

"But the Kinect was "watching"
Right, still use the Kinect to this day. Was well worth the $100.

My 3 year old who didn’t even exist when I purchased the system now uses the Kinect every day all day.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm done with y'all. corny ass motherfukkers.

Man you really been tripping the past two days it's not that deep but look at your argument you not making any sense breh. Just admit the shyt is weak as fukk and Sony who sold over 100 million took the cheap as way out.

Multiplayer games
Massive open world games
Competitive gaming

All will be better on Xbox. The sony doesnt even have better ray tracing which is the future. The shyt is no argument this generation breh. Just chalk it up and buy both fukking consoles.

@Rekkapryde talk to your youngbul he going for WOAT this year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man you really been tripping the past two days it's not that deep but look at your argument you not making any sense breh. Just admit the shyt is weak as fukk and Sony who sold over 100 million took the cheap as way out.

Multiplayer games
Massive open world games
Competitive gaming

All will be better on Xbox. The sony doesnt even have better ray tracing which is the future. The shyt is no argument this generation breh. Just chalk it up and buy both fukking consoles.

@Rekkapryde talk to your youngbul he going for WOAT this year

This current gen is the first gen in over 20 years where the strongest console won overall.

SNES was the last.

Just keep that in mind. Outside of the Wii phenomenon, the system with the games has always won.

I don't think it will be a joke of a war like this gen was so that's a good thing all jokes aside.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This current gen is the first gen in over 20 years where the strongest console won overall.

SNES was the last.

Just keep that in mind. Outside of the Wii phenomenon, the system with the games has always won.

I don't think it will be a joke of a war like this gen was so that's a good thing all jokes aside.
This is a fact. Playstation beat Saturn and N64 even tho N64 was stronger. PS2 beat Dreamcast, GameCube, and Xbox and both GameCube and Xbox were both far stronger. Xbox 360 and PS3 is a little tricky. Cause 360 was spanking PS3 until towards the end when PS3 caught up and beat them. And it wasn’t flat out clear which one was more powerful.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KpLlLwT.jpg

:laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Damn, so I was right on this too huh? :ohhh:
Yes u were right, I take my L. Itstill ain’t a 2080ti. I DID say let’s wait until people actually get their hands on things because numbers don’t tell the whole story. Which is what all of these people hands on have been saying as well. But regardless. shyt is impressive. :salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes u were right, I take my L. Itstill ain’t a 2080ti. I DID say let’s wait until people actually get their hands on things because numbers don’t tell the whole story. Which is what all of these people hands on have been saying as well. But regardless. shyt is impressive. :salute:
Also it’s pretty interesting in that convo you were talking about “peak performance” vs real life performance, and Sony is here using a variable frequency to advertise their “peak performance” :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the games are shown, all those bickering right now are going to look so funny. There is so much misinformation going around I'm just like :hubie:. I've been saying for the past day these consoles are closer than the past consoles are but nikkas is crucifying me for that.

XSX
3% better CPU
16% better shading and RT

PS5
20% better rasterisation
120% better SSD

This is the closest two consoles been to each other but nope it's 10 vs 12 man. shyt is absolutely stupid. This my last post on this topic though, I'll just know who to quote when the comparisons are shown and people are trying their hardest to compare the graphics.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'm done with y'all. corny ass motherfukkers.
Chill bro. Lol. PS5 is powerful and I’m pretty sure the significance between both gaming ports ain’t gonna be serious at all. If this is a 2080 vs 2080 Super it’s really not that serious. It’s diminishing returns if the focus is 60fps. Anything beyond that tho is where the power will show.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I said in the first post that the PS5 drive is faster, but both are touting similar technology

There’s nothing “exclusive” about what PlayStation is doing outside of having faster speeds.

I said that from jump. The tweets I posted said that, and you still keep acting dumb :francis:
Breh, my whole point is that Sony is doing something completely different with their SSD compared to what Microsoft went with.

Wanna argue with me cause you think I'm saying the ps5 will be the better console due to that difference. You're trying to tell me that the ps5 just has a slightly faster SSD, and I'm telling you that the way the ps5 accesses the SSD is something nobody has ever seen before. That's why developers are talking about the potential it opens up for game development.

That shyt sounds impressive, if that actually translates into better games has yet to be seen. Nobody is arguing that the ps5 will be the better system.

You on your fanboy shyt so you're not even trying to understand what I'm saying and what mark cerny is claiming.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Also it’s pretty interesting in that convo you were talking about “peak performance” vs real life performance, and Sony is here using a variable frequency to advertise their “peak performance” :mjpls:
When was I speaking about that? Ur confusing me brotha. Lol. I was speaking on numbers vs real life performance. We can’t tell shyt by one metric. It doesn’t tell the whole story. I’ve been saying that from the beginning. The TFlops ain’t even the biggest deal with the Series X. It’s the shyt surrounding that.