TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Problem is, dudes won’t come back and admit they were wrong.

We will go through these back and forths and then they’ll say “I’m done arguing”

Then when the games release they will move goalposts to stan some other specific thing.

Like @Fatboi1 did with the reveal. He was so ready to talk shyt, and so sure he was right, until he wasn’t. And instead of just coming back and admitting he was wrong he changed tones and started posting tweets of a guy saying “it ain’t that bad”
:mjlol:
So the thread saying "fatboi1 lost", a thread I MADE is me not admitting I was wrong? See this is why you're a bytch ass poster who don't deserve respect when talked to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The false info y'all spreading saying that it's really not going to be running at 10.3TF but really 9TF is pathetic.

"The question is, what happens when the processor does hit its power limit and components down-clock? In his presentation, Mark Cerny freely admits that CPU and GPU won't always be running at 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz respectively.

"When that worst case game arrives, it will run at a lower clock speed. But not too much lower, to reduce power by 10 per cent it only takes a couple of percent reduction in frequency, so I'd expect any downclocking to be pretty minor," he explains. "All things considered, the change to a variable frequency approach will show significant gains for PlayStation gamers."

Architect himself admits this but the actual clock stated will be like that most of the time and only go lower when it's not needed is different from how it works now on other devices but you'll just ignore that because as usual you're a bullshytter who likes to misrepresent people's words.
A couple percent less in frequency makes the machine run at ~9.5 TFs.

It’s simple math breh

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Xbox groupies in here acting like this will affect Sony's sales.:mjlol:

Sony will still crush them in global sales like they always do.

The average gamer doesn't give a fukk about specs all they care about are the games(which Sony will have).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You may have put that in the title.

but your damage control has been atrocious:scust:
You nikkas stay talking this "this is a tech forum y'all can't talk tech?" but when it's done y'all quickly frame it as fanboy talk or damage control. That's why goofy nikkas like @DPresidential was someone I couldn't stand honestly. Stay talking that "objective" shyt acting like he not on some fanboy shyt but as soon as you point out the shyt he want to start whining. Now the nikka done put me on ignore but he was all "oh let's be objective" man gtfoh. bytch ass shyt all around.

A couple percent less in frequency makes the machine run at ~9.5 TFs.

It’s simple math breh
:mindblown:

Simple math? Did you calculate that? 10.3 to 9.5 is 7% difference 10.3 to 10 is about 1.9%. You could've easily just googled that but again this is why I said you're a BULLshytTER. Stop talking to me man.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

The average gamer doesn't give a fukk about specs all they care about are the games(which Sony will have).

True, but it won't be a joke this time around. Them nikkaz stopped reporting sales numbers after 2 years this gen b. :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All things considered, the change to a variable frequency approach will show significant gains for PlayStation gamers."
And how does this even make sense.

Y’all so ready to idolize this dude that you aren’t thinking critically.

How in the fukk can a variable frequency as opposed to fixed, “show significant gains for gamers”?

How the fukk does that even work, wouldn’t everyone be better off it it performed at max frequency all the time?
:dahell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You nikkas stay talking this "this is a tech forum y'all can't talk tech?" but when it's done y'all quickly frame it as fanboy talk or damage control. That's why goofy nikkas like @DPresidential was someone I couldn't stand honestly. Stay talking that "objective" shyt acting like he not on some fanboy shyt but as soon as you point out the shyt he want to start whining. Now the nikka done put me on ignore but he was all "oh let's be objective" man gtfoh.

:mindblown:

Simple math? Did you calculate that? 10.3 to 9.5 is 7% difference 10.3 to 10 is about 1.9%. You could've easily just googled that but again this is why I said you're a BULLshytTER. Stop talking to me man.

what's funny is cats will see PS5 games load faster than XSX games and think the 5 is more "powerful". The graphical disparity won't be that huge. The framerate is where you will probably see the XSX shine. But if this shyt ends up being closer than what it's supposed to be. :francis:

I'm still leaning on buying both, but if the XSX doesn't display a big enough advantage. :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And how does this even make sense.

Y’all so ready to idolize this dude that you aren’t thinking critically.

How in the fukk can a variable frequency as opposed to fixed, “show significant gains for gamers”?

How the fukk does that even work, wouldn’t everyone be better off it it performed at max frequency all the time?
:dahell:
This is from Digital Foundry dumbass.

This isn't nothing about idolizing. You got Phil Spencer dikk and balls so far down your throat you can't even fukking read because you choking.

Stop talking and go read the damn article or something. it's explained right there dumbass. You nikkas are so damn stupid it's disgusting. :hhh: Stupid nikkas love to talk but won't fukking read. Go read and stop talking to me :camby:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is from Digital Foundry dumbass.

This isn't nothing about idolizing. You got Phil Spencer dikk and balls so far down your throat you can't even fukking read because you choking.

Stop talking and go read the damn article or something. it's explained right there dumbass. You nikkas are so damn stupid it's disgusting. :hhh:

:picard: