TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t on no bullshyt breh. That’s projection.

You planned to be on bullshyt right now but Sony let you down so now you are grasping for some kind of stan footing to stand on.

:mjlol:
Again, this is bullshyt. Anyone who's been on here for a while would attest to that. of course it's no shock that only other Xbox fans can tolerate your nonsense. Sony let me down with a boring presentation.

The "actual" reveal with games, features, controller etc is still to come.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go from this:
Bump. :mjgrin: Specs in the OP was posted in December, MSFT announced 12TF in Feb and this morning just posted the full specs which was already leaked by this guy... who says PS5 is more powerful.

Dude posted in Dec 2019 the EXACT specs down to the frequency of the GPU which MSFT just so announced this morning. They can't really explain that one. This was way before MSFT even announced 12TFlops too last month so it wasn't a lucky guess.

Edit: Xbots already scrambling online

Yeah even the Github leak people weren't guessing 52 CU's at that exact frequency.
I hope the excited tech fans here keep the same energy when PS5 is revealed.

:mjlol:. I want smoke that's all.
To this.

Again, this is bullshyt. Anyone who's been on here for a while would attest to that. of course it's no shock that only other Xbox fans can tolerate your nonsense. Sony let me down with a boring presentation.

The "actual" reveal with games, features, controller etc is still to come.
In 48 hours brehs:mjlol:

You were clearly ready to pounce on that 13tf number TF told you about.

Now that, that dream is dead, you holding on to a journalist saying PS5 ain’t as bad as it looks:mjlol:

I know, life comes at you fast :lolbron:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
“There’s no need to have a bunch of data parked on system memory”

That’s the benefit, that’s what I’ve been trying to explain to you. The advantage is that data that would normally have to be stored in ram can be stored on the SSD freeing up the Ram to hold more stuff that you can actually see and interact with. The stuff that you can see and interact with HAS to be stored in ram. They may be able to “pull it directly from the SSD and use it” but ultimately anything that’s gonna stay on your screen and be interacted with has to be parked in the RAM, the CPU/GPU can’t store data.

For anything to be on your screen it HAS to be in RAM. That’s the way computers work. There’s no other way. That’s it.

and like I said Xbox Series X will do the same stuff.

Pretty much the same stuff :ohhh:
That's not the same stuff breh, now you're just playing obtuse.

Mark cerny said all this, then went further in explaining the bottlenecks that still exist with transfer speed of SSD. He then went into detail about how they BYPASSED the traditional bottlenecks in a way that's exclusive to ps5.

Even in your example, digital foundry talks about how the custom SSDs managed to decompress 6gb of data a second. Sony is claiming to have found a way to decompress at 22gb a second. Mark talked about this in the video you are either refusing to watch, or selectively pulling quotes out of context.

I'm done arguing with you about it.

:snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go from this:

To this.

In 48 hours brehs:mjlol:

You were clearly ready to pounce on that 13tf number TF told you about.

Now that, that dream is dead, you holding on to a journalist saying PS5 ain’t as bad as it looks:mjlol:

I know, life comes at you fast :lolbron:
Idk why you're acting like I didn't admit the "insider" was wrong. I literally changed the title to "Fatboi1 lost!". :dahell:
If it was 13TF, guaranteed EVERYTHING ya'll saying right now would be reversed so it's no shock to admit that.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Y'all gotta let the games and hardware speak for itself. The numbers are what they are, maybe in reality , the difference will be minimal, maybe Sony bet on SSD will pay off. Who knows. Alot of this looks like plea copping from the Sony faithful.

I'm just ready to see what we get with these boxes.

Sony is claiming the box gonna hold at 10.2 TF and the SSD is gonna be a game changer. Could be marketing or it could be real. Only time will tell :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This strikes me as blast processing like.
Nope.

As per DF:
It's really important to clarify the PlayStation 5's use of variable frequencies. It's called 'boost' but it should not be compared with similarly named technologies found in smartphones, or even PC components like CPUs and GPUs. There, peak performance is tied directly to thermal headroom, so in higher temperature environments, gaming frame-rates can be lower - sometimes a lot lower. This is entirely at odds with expectations from a console, where we expect all machines to deliver the exact same performance. To be abundantly clear from the outset, PlayStation 5 is not boosting clocks in this way. According to Sony, all PS5 consoles process the same workloads with the same performance level in any environment, no matter what the ambient temperature may be.

So how does boost work in this case? Put simply, the PlayStation 5 is given a set power budget tied to the thermal limits of the cooling assembly. "It's a completely different paradigm," says Cerny. "Rather than running at constant frequency and letting the power vary based on the workload, we run at essentially constant power and let the frequency vary based on the workload."

An internal monitor analyses workloads on both CPU and GPU and adjusts frequencies to match. While it's true that every piece of silicon has slightly different temperature and power characteristics, the monitor bases its determinations on the behaviour of what Cerny calls a 'model SoC' (system on chip) - a standard reference point for every PlayStation 5 that will be produced.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not the same stuff breh, now you're just playing obtuse.

Mark cerny said all this, then went further in explaining the bottlenecks that still exist with transfer speed of SSD. He then went into detail about how they BYPASSED the traditional bottlenecks in a way that's exclusive to ps5.

Even in your example, digital foundry talks about how the custom SSDs managed to decompress 6gb of data a second. Sony is claiming to have found a way to decompress at 22gb a second. Mark talked about this in the video you are either refusing to watch, or selectively pulling quotes out of context.

I'm done arguing with you about it.

:snoop:
I said in the first post that the PS5 drive is faster, but both are touting similar technology

There’s nothing “exclusive” about what PlayStation is doing outside of having faster speeds.

I said that from jump. The tweets I posted said that, and you still keep acting dumb :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope.

As per DF:
Come on man.

We been doing this for decades.

If anyone gives a number as a “variable max” we know for sure said thing will perform less than that max for a significant amount of time. Otherwise it would be a locked number, not a “variable max”

Y’all doing the same thing courtdog did with DX12 and tiled resources right now:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on man.

We been doing this for decades.

If anyone gives a number as a “variable max” we know for sure said thing will perform less than that max for a significant amount of time. Otherwise it would be a locked number, not a “variable max”

Y’all doing the same thing courtdog did with DX12 and tiled resources right now:mjlol:
The false info y'all spreading saying that it's really not going to be running at 10.3TF but really 9TF is pathetic.

"The question is, what happens when the processor does hit its power limit and components down-clock? In his presentation, Mark Cerny freely admits that CPU and GPU won't always be running at 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz respectively.

"When that worst case game arrives, it will run at a lower clock speed. But not too much lower, to reduce power by 10 per cent it only takes a couple of percent reduction in frequency, so I'd expect any downclocking to be pretty minor," he explains. "All things considered, the change to a variable frequency approach will show significant gains for PlayStation gamers."

Architect himself admits this but the actual clock stated will be like that most of the time and only go lower when it's not needed is different from how it works now on other devices but you'll just ignore that because as usual you're a bullshytter who likes to misrepresent people's words.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all gotta let the games and hardware speak for itself. The numbers are what they are, maybe in reality , the difference will be minimal, maybe Sony bet on SSD will pay off. Who knows. Alot of this looks like plea copping from the Sony faithful.

I'm just ready to see what we get with these boxes.

Sony is claiming the box gonna hold at 10.2 TF and the SSD is gonna be a game changer. Could be marketing or it could be real. Only time will tell :yeshrug:
Problem is, dudes won’t come back and admit they were wrong.

We will go through these back and forths and then they’ll say “I’m done arguing”

Then when the games release they will move goalposts to stan some other specific thing.

Like @Fatboi1 did with the reveal. He was so ready to talk shyt, and so sure he was right, until he wasn’t. And instead of just coming back and admitting he was wrong he changed tones and started posting tweets of a guy saying “it ain’t that bad”

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
PS5 is less powerful. Pretty much end of story. The SSD difference is not enough to make up the difference in cpu and gpu. Multiplats like MLB The Show will look better on Xbox.

Right. Only question is how much better. I'm NGL, on MY TV, I prolly won't be able to tell. I got A 55 inch 4k. Somebody with a bigger set up will.probably easily notice the difference between native 4k and checkerboard shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

Excellent reporting as usual

developers seem more impressed with that raw speed then that big power box

We are changing gaming

cronies like @MeachTheMonster and @The Mad Titan are stuck in the past with raw power numbers , nobody is saying Microsoft innovated

Just like I said meach you were wrong but we know that don’t we

HOLLA

Microsoft has always offered more than raw power, that was Sony's bag...

They flossed last gen, then Microsoft lapped them with the X1, now they lapping them again with XSX.

And they got 1st party studios on deck.

:wow:

Before the switch let you do it the Xbox was pausing and suspending games.

Sony about to try and make a piece of this digital subscription $ now that Microsoft has paved the way