TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jason Schrier
I heard from at least 3 Different people in the last couple of hours like, WOW, the Playstation 5 is actually the more superior piece of Hardware in a lot of different ways despite of what you see in the Spec Sheets.
He was critical of the "reveal" yesterday but watch, somehow Xbots are going to suddenly say he's a liar even though yesterday they quoted him when he was critical.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go ahead, get the gymnastics going.

earlier

Later

I'm sure he's suddenly a non credible journalist. Y'all loved him when he broke the news that Horizon was coming to PC. Go ahead, say that he's no longer credible. Not an "insider" but someone actually in the industry.

I already know you cooking up some nonsense to discredit him because you not liking what he saying.

You reaching breh.

His criticism was about how/what Sony decided to show for the reveal. Not the internals of the system.

And obviously price matters most, I’ve said that multiple times over the last 24 hours.

He ain’t saying nothing there that’s not obvious to anyone paying attention.

You are just too stuck on the Positve vs Negative tone of his tweets to see the nuance.

It’s ok breh, everyone isn’t negative on the PS5. It’s a slower machine than Xbox, and that’s ok :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You reaching breh.

His criticism was about how/what Sony decided to show for the reveal. Not the internals of the system.

And obviously price matters most, I’ve said that multiple times over the last 24 hours.

He ain’t saying nothing there that’s not obvious to anyone paying attention.

You are just too stuck on the Positve vs Negative tone of his tweets to see the nuance.

It’s ok breh, everyone isn’t negative on the PS5. It’s a slower machine than Xbox, and that’s ok :manny:
Lol. I can't wait until games are shown. this stuff right now is tame.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Schrier

He was critical of the "reveal" yesterday but watch, somehow Xbots are going to suddenly say he's a liar even though yesterday they quoted him when he was critical.
We did this same song and dance after Microsoft got their boots smoked at E3 in 2013. By overclocking they're punching above their weight! No they aren't.

10 is 10 and 12 is 12. Aint no amount of customization and buzzwords gonna overcome that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We did this same song and dance after Microsoft got their boots smoked at E3 in 2013. By overclocking they're punching above their weight! No they aren't.

10 is 10 and 12 is 12. Aint no amount of customization and buzzwords gonna overcome that.
This isn't the same thing but you don't seem to really get that. It's no point. I don't know why nikkas who aren't even that well versed in this are commenting. Saying this is like E3 2013 is funny because this ISN'T E3 2013, E3 hasn't happened yet. This was just a tech talk for developers. I'm really going to stop talking until more is shown because people are just going to look at a side by side number and make dumb comments when they have literally seen nothing to actual draw comparisons from.

Digital Foundry themselves said the Teraflops alone isn't much to gleam from.

They just made this video. Watch it.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did I say that was bullshyt?

You too emotional breh. I ain’t even really say anything.
I said you're going to be on your usual bullshyt. :stopitslime: You pretend to have serious convo but you typically just start talking some bullshyt. You've been doing this since 2013 nikka