Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Just so you understand.....

From 2015

In the 14 years since the Sept. 11 terror attacks, nearly twice as many people have been killed in the United States by white supremacists and anti-government radicals than by Muslim jihadis, according to a new study.

White supremacists and anti-government radicals have killed 48 Americans, including last week’s deadly attack in South Carolina, versus 26 killings by Muslim radicals, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

New America program associate David Sterman said the study shows that white supremacy and anti-government idealists are a major problem, that their growth rate needs to be addressed and that there is an “ignored threat” woven in the fabric of American society.

“Each time it [right-wing, radical violence] comes up, there’s a tendency to dismiss it as lone actor, mental health issues,” he said. “So it’s important to not ignore threats,”
Majority of fatal attacks on U.S. soil carried out by white supremacists, not terrorists

Also from 2 days ago:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.
You can read much more here: The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Can't say I'm surprised.

Can't expect WS to investigate itself. :mjcup:

Have to laugh at all the c00ns that stanned for Trump. :mjgrin:

Indeed.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Where are those fakkits ass Trumpset bytchass nikkas at to explain this shyt!

They are never here with anything relevant. They will just come to talk about :
  • People being mad
  • How many negs they are getting
  • Clinton
  • Pizzagate :mjlol:
  • Post a picture of some half naked white heffa :sas1: hoping to derail.

But never will they have an explanation for the actual things he is doing. Peep game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Much to do about nothing...because government agencies aren't doing anything about white nationalist and neo nazi's in america in the first place...which is how we got here...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I quoted you because I desire clarity in the message you're trying to convey.

Someone else clarified up thread but let me humor you.

I am mocking all of the posters here who have argued repeatedly that Trump is 1.either not racist - a poster actually stated recently that the housing discrimination case was no biggie, he's just renting to whoever he wants to rent to.
2. Posters who stated don't worry about it, he's only talking bad abut Mexicans and Muslims he never says anything bad about blacks
And the new
3. Some form of black people blocking our blessings by not accepting trump. If only we were nicer to him or supported him more we would have a better seat at the table or some such nonsense.

I'm not entirely sure these posters actually are black, but no matter they deserve to be mocked repeatedly for their stupidity.

Does that answer your question?

No need for you to accuse me of something I didn't say or even imply. As you see I am happy to provide clarity for you.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
And this doesn't include random mass shootings by cacs e.g Sandy Hook. It just lists Neo-Nazis like Dylann Roof.

Neo-Nazi attacks are more frequent and have been rising but Trump thinks it's the perfect time to take them off the terror watch programme. We're not talking about reddit cacs either but groups committed to violent action.

:wow:

durant.gif

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Hate to break it to all the Islamophobes out there, but the majority of terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11 and before were done by neo-Nazi's, white supremacists and others with like-minded ideologies.
So if he does this and it gets through :merchant: