Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Singapore: our leader for the last 20 years was a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who just stepped down a few months ago.
China: our leader is an Engineer.
Mexico: our leader is a Physicist
Kazakhstan: Math
Tonga: Computer Science
Guinea: Engineer
Ethiopia: Engineer
Egypt: Engineer

etc.

United States: one of our candidates can ride a bicycle!

We need to raise the floor in 2028. Much better candidates please. At least someone who can code or something as we break into an era of A.I.

That should've been who really needs to lead us IN 2024 WITH A.I ABOUT TO DO IT'S THING.

Imagine if instead we had a leader highly familiar with A.I right now, we'd be in good shape.

Instead, our Congress barely knows how to connect to Wi-Fi.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Singapore: our leader for the last 20 years was a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who just stepped down a few months ago.
China: our leader is an Engineer.
Mexico: our leader is a Physicist
Kazakhstan: Math
Tonga: Computer Science
Guinea: Engineer
Ethiopia: Engineer
Egypt: Engineer
etc.

United States: one of our candidates can ride a bicycle!

We need to raise the floor in 2028. Much better candidates please. At least someone who can code or something as we break into an era of A.I.

That should've been who really needs to lead us IN 2024 WITH A.I ABOUT TO DO IT'S THING.

Imagine if instead we had a leader highly familiar with A.I right now, we'd be in good shape.

Instead, our Congress barely knows how to connect to Wi-Fi.

I’m sorry but nerds shouldn’t run countries
Edit: Imagine bigging up a shythole like China

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Good points and good research. I'm generally skeptical and should have known better lol.
He did his job, which is spread the misinformation. Now whatever happens tonight, the reason trump loses is because of CNN edits. Trust me the MAGA crowd is not going to verify if what he said is true. They will believe it and fight tooth and nail on it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Don't wanna watch but lady chilling with me tonight wants to. Mess with politically inclined females, brehs. I'm gonna read and tune this shyt out. :francis:

Biden will be fine. Trump will try to turn it into a campaign rally bytching and moaning as usual.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
on the preshow the asking whether or not Biden will bring up the fact Trump a convicted felon :wtf:

mans p*ssy if he don't bring it up :hubie:

If I was Biden I would ask Trump if he sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll

If he says yes, there goes the female vote.

If he says no, he owes E. Jean Carroll 30-40 million dollars