Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
we need biden to demolish trump here or it’s over, brehs. the future of the free world is riding on how well biden can dismantle trump at this debate.

what if he forgets one of the questions and starts asking where his ice cream is? what if he pauses in the middle of a response and looks at the moderator with a blank stare?

i honestly think this might be a disaster for biden.

:snoop:

I don't think will differ much from the last debate. Also...the state of the union was not too long ago, did younforget that? The heckling Biden dealt with? The 1 hour monologuing which this isn't. I'm fact when people are fired up in debate...that brain works alot sharper because younwont be In your own head.

Remember, Biden asked for this debate for a reason. The Republicans are the ones that set the exaggerated narrative that Biden is senile and can't string a sentence, NOW they have to see what the f*ck is up. Who REALLY is declining. And they don't like that, hence why Hannity wanted Trump to drop out.

I've been saying since the announcement that Trump would be an idiot to take this debate. And he did.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Biden is either gonna let Trump destroy himself or freeze up and let the dementia him(Biden). 3-0 Biden or 3-0 Trump no inbetween

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Edit: CNN replied, but didn't really confirm a delay or not.

Isn't the onus on the guy making that accusation to provide a source? I googled it but the only result I got was that same tweet.