Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Their advisors love these two because they know how easily it'll be to manipulate them to get what they want. Politics is chess and manipulation being played everywhere, it's basically espionage and I don't think either are sharp enough at this point for it.

Still going for Biden but I'm really hoping 2028 raises the floor.
Unless Trump's ass is still alive by then, I expect the oldest candidate to be born after 1960.

In other words expect Gen X and Millennials to get the reigns.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the mere fact that its these two debating and for the presidency at that means we lost as citizens. look at em.. thats a sad state of affairs when these old crazy mfs are the choices being offered.
Singapore: our leader for the last 20 years was a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who just stepped down a few months ago.
China: our leader is an Engineer.
Mexico: our leader is a Physicist
Kazakhstan: Math
Tonga: Computer Science
Guinea: Engineer
Ethiopia: Engineer
Egypt: Engineer
etc.

United States: one of our candidates can ride a bicycle!

We need to raise the floor in 2028. Much better candidates please. At least someone who can code or something as we break into an era of A.I.

That should've been who really needs to lead us IN 2024 WITH A.I ABOUT TO DO IT'S THING.

Imagine if instead we had a leader highly familiar with A.I right now, we'd be in good shape.

Instead, our Congress barely knows how to connect to Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How fitting that these two washed ass geezers are going to be on a platform next to blassics such as this:

images

Somebody wake me up out of this coma and tell me that Obama is on a 3rd term, we have flying cars, and I'm finally in Morocco while the misses feeds me grapes on top of a camel with the Joey guiding the camel.