Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree that Biden won on his ideas, but the problem is that they were communicated VERY poorly.

Unfortunately we have to consider the lowest common denominator voters/non-voting commentors (i.e. @ORDER_66 , @JT-Money , @the cac mamba , @TripleAgent , @I Really Mean It etc.) This debate basically "confirmed" the narratives about Biden looking lost and senile.
Trump was outchea looking like the Monorail salesman while Biden was looking like Hans Moleman. :snoop: :francis:

To be clear, nothing that happened tonight will change my vote, but this was a bad look.

You probably cried right after posting this.
ksiq5L.gif

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Biden clearly won

But like @NobodyReally said Americans are idiots and majority of the voters today have no clue or even care about the politics

It’s all about running to tik tok to make funny videos or go on twitter , instagram and facebook and post something that will get likes..

Trump clearly has no idea about politics and he just want to get into the White House to avoid any prosecution

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Biden’s prep team needs to be fired. Anyone who has seen him on camera knows he gets that senile look on his face when he’s not speaking. That should have been the first thing they were working on. He needs to be able to look alert, and strong when standing there. Debates have a split screen.
They wouldn't have been able to help him lol. The only thing they could have possibly done is not debate.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I just seen Laura Coates and her media team at the Gas Station on 696 and Van Dyke :ohhh:

I knew exactly who she was when I walked in the gas station. I asked her what was going on here, I guess they have some type of media event today.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
https://x.com/shytpostgate/status/1806513714050351261?s=46&t=gCUcFnHT7iXxGwIpwD0VwQ