Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Biden stepping down 4 months before the election is an automatic L for Democrats.

There is noone eligible and wanting of this job who can step in now and beat Trump. No, Gavin and Gretch are not household names yet with the cachet to pull this off in a short time frame

If Biden is truly incapable, you hope he wins in November and then steps down in 2025.
This is absolute bullshyt and I don't understand why y'all think this.

This is not a conventional election, and there has never been an opposition this dangerous.

Not a single Democrat will stay home or switch sides if somebody else stepped in, all people who are pro Biden will still vote for whoever steps in.

You IMMEDIATELY get more attention from the black vote and IMMEDIATELY get ALL of the Arabic vote, without losing the white vote.

This is bullshyt. It has never happened so anybody saying "___________ will lose off rip" has no actual proof of this. It's nothing more than an imagination that was already shaped by the media.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Jill came up to help her feeble husband off the stage but chump walked off like he was going to McDonald’s with malaria nowhere to be seen. Where was his family and support?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is absolute bullshyt and I don't understand why y'all think this.

This is not a conventional election, and there has never been an opposition this dangerous.

Not a single Democrat will stay home or switch sides if somebody else stepped in, all people who are pro Biden will still vote for whoever steps in.

You IMMEDIATELY get more attention from the black vote and IMMEDIATELY get ALL of the Arabic vote, without losing the white vote.

This is bullshyt. It has never happened so anybody saying "___________ will lose off rip" has no actual proof of this. It's nothing more than an imagination that was already shaped by the media.
By this logic then it doesn’t matter whether Biden steps down now.

If Dems are truly voting for anyone but Trump, why would you introduce chaos 4 months before an election?

You genuinely think there’s a candidate that can make a material impact with undecideds or who can excite the democratic base with this little time left? Who is that?

Assume today is time 0.

Who decides the replacement and by when?

How does said person with less cachet effectively communicate and garner a larger voting base than Biden’s ceiling?

What is his or hers fundraising / campaign apparatus?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
At the end of the day, if we're looking at this from an unbiased perspective strictly based on the answers that were given about politics, policies, and agendas...

Biden won last night in that regard, he didn't say everything that people wanted to hear but still gave better answers and thoughtful insights on what to expect if reelected.

Trump did not do that at all except play the victim, lie, and resort to his usual MAGA shtick but his debating last night was far worse than his 2016 and 2020 debates because he didn't have any stamina/momentum due to all the legal drama and felony conviction charges (and the potential outcomes of that) looming over his head.

The only thing Trump had over Biden was the fact that unlike himself, Joe has more of the appearance and candance of a man who's primed for a stay at a senior citizen home but physical features/age aren't what win elections, it's competence (leadership skills, trustworthiness, etc), policies, and agendas, so other than that Joe cooked Trump in regards to giving actual thoughtful political answers.

People said the same thing in 2020 that Biden looked and sounded soo “old, cryptic, etc, etc” and none of that made a difference and I don't believe it will now...As I said before Trump and his supporters are hoping for 2 or 3 miracles to happen.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I actually agree that Biden won on his ideas, but the problem is that they were communicated VERY poorly.

Unfortunately we have to consider the lowest common denominator voters/non-voting commentors (i.e. @ORDER_66 , @JT-Money , @the cac mamba , @TripleAgent , @I Really Mean It etc.) This debate basically "confirmed" the narratives about Biden looking lost and senile.
Trump was outchea looking like the Monorail salesman while Biden was looking like Hans Moleman. :snoop: :francis:

To be clear, nothing that happened tonight will change my vote, but this was a bad look.

Why do you care you still gonna vote for biden right???:dahell:

:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

april-fools-joke.gif

It doesn't make any sense not to replace Biden. He probably won't even realize he's no longer running. So it's not like their gonna hurt his feelings.
:francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the most unnecessary presidential debate I can think of. We've lived under both of them for 4 years each. There's nothing either of them could say to change my opinion of them.
If you're dapping this post after last night...you ain't slick. :lolbron:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
By this logic then it doesn’t matter whether Biden steps down now.

If Dems are truly voting for anyone but Trump, why would you introduce chaos 4 months before an election?

You genuinely think there’s a candidate that can make a material impact with undecideds or who can excite the democratic base with this little time left? Who is that?

Assume today is time 0.

Who decides the replacement and by when?

How does said person with less cachet effectively communicate and garner a larger voting base than Biden’s ceiling?

What is his or hers fundraising / campaign apparatus?
It won't be a walk in the park, but I'll give my opinion on a few eligible people.

Big Gretch has the best policies of ALL governor's (along with dude from Wisconsin and Pennsylvania) and has the strongest history governing. She has pretty much killed ALL Republican power in the state by signing policies everyone wanted. Now, she barely gets any push back because Repubs have lost power here. However, some dudes just hate women and might stay home if any woman is running.

Gavin already has the popularity, he has fought for GREAT policies but Repubs have too much strength in Cali for him to get the best policies passed. As president, I think he will still push for those policies on a national level, which is good.

Dude from Wisconsin has also helped purge Republican power and has great policies, but the Repubs up there are hard to push out of power. He could do more as president.

Those are the best 3 imo, I think they all have great arguments to make about policy, if they can get on TV and tout their policies, voters will pick up on it imo. Specifically for this election. In a more normal election (or country over all), Biden would not have ran in 2020.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I wish the Boondocks was still a thing, at least a comic or something.

"Migrant Crime...I call it Biden Migrant Crime"

"I've never heard so much malarkey in my life"
:russ:

"He's become like a Palestinian, but they don't like him because he's a very bad Palestinian... he's a weak one"

"The only person on this stage that's a convicted felons is the man I'm looking at right now"
:youngsabo:

"...you have the morals of an ally cat"

Trump is entertaining, but Byren spits facts

Last edited: