Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As one of thecolis foremost political gurus,we tried to give them the game. But instead they threw pebbles

Joe done lost his charm,that was one thing he had going for him during the Obama era:francis:. Or maybe Obamas swag was just rubbing off on him the whole time. If Democrats are smart,they would kick Kamala to the curb. And get Michelle to be vice president. Joe obviously needs his guy back. Hes like NWA with no Cube, Camron without a Roc Chain:francis:

This was a year ago,but you cant get rid of Joe now imo. Certainly not replacing him with someone inexperienced or unknown. But you COULD have got rid of Kamala earlier. Kamala doesnt boost the ticket one bit which is what he needs. Michelle as president with Kamala as vice president? That black girl magic ticket would be a tough sell in this climate:mjpls:

But having Michelle on the ticket,with Obama in the cut to help Joe?I just mightve voted on nostalgia:wow:#OneLastRide #ImWithHer #BarryBack

But too late i think now. Kamala stepping down or being forced out at the last minute? Would probably be a bad look. But if they desperate,and had to get rid of someone,Joe isnt the one to scrap.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Anyone who watched the debate and came out thinking either guy showed out is on crack.
Yeah but Biden was sooo unforgettably bad he pretty much sealed his fate and odds of Trump becoming President again just shot up.

Everybody in the real world outside of a message board thought Biden was hot garbage. Even people rooting for Biden to win they might not even show up to vote now.

Nobody won tonight except for China and Russia.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I agree about the optics. They need to give Biden a thorough and comprehensive media training. Right now. He has the message but he needs to bring it. Speak loud. At least match Trumps optics. We can't risk even the dumbest voters out there that think politics is a dating game.

But like you said, bad optics, but doesn't change you not wanting Trump in office. I think that's how everyone feels.

One candidate is old. The other is fukking annoying and got everyone living in fear. I just need this old motherfukker to stop playing and close the deal with the public.

He can’t bruh he too old. Can’t walk. Can’t fukk and can barely string up a sentence. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wears diapers at this point.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the public doesn't follow politics closely so this might have been their first time REALLY paying attention to Biden over the past couple years. Biden's cognitive decline really started last year, this hasn't been going on for a long time. During his term you can tell he was slipping slightly but 2023 was sharp a decline....like off a cliff.

So I can easily see how alot of people were caught off guard by how bad its gotten, and are just now realizing it.

Just means you understand how denial works.

There is a glaring difference in this Joe and 2020 Joe Biden. If someones parent had this kind of change,it would be alarming. Dems were just willing to try to pull a weekend at Berneys,hoping they could make it through one debate to convince the public. But I dont think for one second they didnt know. The shock may be that he couldnt hold it together for 2 hours. But they knew overall that Joe gone. They attempted to defraud the public and lost:francis:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Kinda of went how I expected it and the reactions are definitely like I expected it. People are more focused on the optics than the actual substance. Trump didn't say anything about plans for his next term. He didn't even answer a single question presented to him. Just lie, tax cuts, retribution, deflect, then lie some more. I'd trust Biden and the people he'll have around him more than Trump and the clowns that we've seen around him.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This country is fukk, if u even think trump did any good at this debate

1. He offered no solutions

2. He kept bringing up what he did that he thought was good and then put the blame on others and biden on shyt that was bad… no accountability at all

3. U ask him about child care, the election results, nato, economy and it was all about what biden is doing wrong..

I love how the media today is talking about oh oh joe didn’t sound good, oh oh joe had brain farts..

Joe answer every question that was ask and even brought up what he will do , even though some of it was cap, he at least answered the questions

Trump is a complete idiot and has no clue about anything and this is what 75 million of his voters want, because hey Trump been on tv, social media :mjlol:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Trump is such a fraud. His corny ass base talkin like he did some shyt. Biden had better initial answers and points but halfway that senile cac would doze off and think bout nappin and short circuit.

Trump fans acknowledge his opponent is senile and half braindead... Yet they cheerin like he did some shyt :why: his superior charisma, communication and wit is only thing that led to perception of debate

A senile cac that might drop dead any moment and a war criminal pandering ass fake cave bytch female in Hilary were his 2 main opponent and he still can barely separate himself from em. Any competent Dem is shytting on this clown and makin em look what he is :snoop:

Last edited: