Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you all seriously have no idea the amount of chaos that would happen in an imaginary world where a sitting president was replaced on a ticket 4 months before the election.

I know it’s unconventional, but I don’t think we have a choice. The split screen reaction shots are even worse than all the rambling, senile responses. The lights maybe on, but there is no one home.

Even if he wins, do you want this seemingly senile old man running the country? Do you really want him in a room with Putin or Net and Yahoo?

The people around Biden owe Democrats an apology for hiding what’s an obviously feeble
Old man who needs to retire.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
He’s been getting flack for letting his own state turn into the high school from Lean On Me — but the Dems are going to need him to pull off a 4th quarter Tom Brady-style comeback.
The Blue Team doesn't need the governor of California. Democrats are in a great position to win the presidential election. Trump has shown his inability to come up with an coherent answer to address American issues. This is poor optic by a senile narcissistic political candidate and its play on the hands of the Democrats, which they can use this as ammunition to bury Trump.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala isn't popular. It's not a risk lol. Although I believe she should be the vp still.

The risk is upsetting black women,who there have already been whispers about Dens possibly losing#BothSides. That would be a disaster for Dems if that happened. Is Kamala that popular with black women,and especially men? I dont think so. But replacing her with a white man could upset some folks. Thats why replacing her with Michelle wouldve been perfect. Other than that,they should boot Kamala and give Kendrick Lamar a call. The man is on a hot streak:francis

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden clearly won

But like @NobodyReally said Americans are idiots and majority of the voters today have no clue or even care about the politics

It’s all about running to tik tok to make funny videos or go on twitter , instagram and facebook and post something that will get likes..

Trump clearly has no idea about politics and he just want to get into the White House to avoid any prosecution

All this is true, but it’s also true that Biden is a senile feeble minded old man who should not be in the White House.

He needs to do the honorable thing and step aside.

Holy shyt that was bad.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And you think just cus Biden is old and stumbles on some words that means "outside of a family member" they gonna tolerate Donald Trump's narcisstic, psychopathic ass all over again? They're not, and you MAGA nikkas showing your asses.

Americans don't wanna date the fukking President, and when it comes right down to that ballot its a question over an old man they can trust vs the convicted felon, compulsive lieing, total maniac they saw last night.

Biden didn't "lose" if you ask me, he underperformed. Left a lot of people who want to see Trump lose and will be voting against him anyway disappointed. The "Joe Biden is old" pro-Trump bandwagoners are having a great time but the substance and the real take aways of the debate belongs to Biden.

Breh youre free to feel how you feel. Thats what this board is for. We all get a chance to express our feelings. Good luck to both candidates in November.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s unconventional, but I don’t think we have a choice. The split screen reaction shots are even worse than all the rambling, senile responses. The lights maybe on, but there is no one home.

Even if he wins, do you want this seemingly senile old man running the country? Do you really want him in a room with Putin or Net and Yahoo?

The people around Biden owe Democrats an apology for hiding what’s an obviously feeble
We've seen this before. My real concern is the people behind the scenes calling the shots that no one knows about. Biden was pushed again for a reason. :manny: For Trump, he's like the old athlete who still thinks he can do it but his body is like nah.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If people are celebrating and using Biden’s performance as a confirmation bias for voting for Trump, then pretty much you were gonna vote for Trump regardless. We are fukked regardless. Our options are a guy with Alzheimer’s or a guy that should be locked up.
People forgot the
518aDxlMqJL.jpg

era.

You shouldn’t have come out of this debate with any different thoughts on these guys. They looked exactly like people have said they’ve looked for years now. Biden and them should’ve just left that debate idea alone though. People are online talking about “replacing” him or “Trump is going to win now” to get some of these clout tokens. Y’all know Biden is working now right? Like he did this debate and had to hit the campaign trail this morning. Dude is 81.. he tired lol. You guys better be looking at the VP candidates for both sides.. that’s where we really have to worry. Trump don’t even have one of those yet.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Biden stepping down 4 months before the election is an automatic L for Democrats.

There is noone eligible and wanting of this job who can step in now and beat Trump. No, Gavin and Gretch are not household names yet with the cachet to pull this off in a short time frame

If Biden is truly incapable, you hope he wins in November and then steps down in 2025.