Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is, this debate was the Biden campaigns brilliant idea that they pushed for :mjlol:

The senile shyt was too loud and they was canceling a lot of public speakin he was scheduled for last year. Trump and Putin was out in public saying a lot, articulating and communicating like leaders even tho they full of shyt but Joe was ducking. It was making it look really really bad and they couldn't ignore it. If he managed to just put some of that 2020 Biden talkin in he coulda flipped that senile narrative and really made Trump look retarded that what they was hopin for... But his speaking basically confirmed all the shyt

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Damn this is wild.... 8 months ago. He is way smarter and sharper than most any politician I can think of but good thing this dude is a Hindu Indian telemarketer or we'd really be fukked but he got no shot of ever gettin cac or black votes for president :russ:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Damn this is wild.... 8 months ago. He is way smarter and sharper than most any politician I can think of but good thing this dude is a Hindu Indian telemarketer or we'd really be fukked but he got no shot of ever gettin cac or black votes for president :russ:

Have you been talking politics on the coli since 2015 or just recently?
Racist Vivek support now?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Biden got him. Tlr won't say that but whatever....he hit him on him stopping Republicans from backing that border bill. He hit him on ballooning the deficit with his tax cuts. Hit him on his proposed tariffs. Hit him on Jan 6. And led him around by the nose all night. After the first few questions 45 barely responded to any direct questions. He was in his feelings heavy. Everything was about immigrants, crime and how dictators 'love Trump'. Was Biden at his most coherent? I say no. But that changes nothing I just laid out.

Also I absolutely believe he called those soldiers suckers and losers. And Biden hit him on how he fired the general afterwards. Which proved his point.

So go back to clowning how he wasn't 100% coherent. He wasn't. But you can't say he lied. And you can't say he didn't call Trump out. And you can't say Trump got him on anything. Because he didn't.

:sas2:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Have you been talking politics on the coli since 2015 or just recently?
Racist Vivek support now?

Can you read? I said we'd be fukked aka PROBLEM if he wasn't a Hindu Indian because if he was a cac he would be eating off all these Republican cacs and c00n votes in the country but he no threat thankfully

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can you read? I said it'd be a PROBLEM if he wasn't a Hindu Indian because if he was a cac he would be eating off all these Republican cacs and c00n votes in the country but he no threat thankfully

You also said Vivek is "He is way smarter and sharper than most any politician I can think of"

Before that you posted this about Trump and Putin

The senile shyt was too loud and they was canceling a lot of public speakin he was scheduled for last year. Trump and Putin was out in public saying a lot, articulating and communicating like leaders even tho they full of shyt but Joe was ducking. It was making it look really really bad and they couldn't ignore it. If he managed to just put some of that 2020 Biden talkin in he coulda flipped that senile narrative and really made Trump look retarded that what they was hopin for... But his speaking basically confirmed all the shyt

Only reason I asked if you been discussing politics since 2015 your join date, is cause I am not familiar with you in politics threads.
I usually pay attention to the trump supporters.
Carry on though sir.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You also said Vivek is "He is way smarter and sharper than most any politician I can think of"

Before that you posted this about Trump and Putin

Only reason I asked if you been discussing politics since 2015 your join date, is cause I am not familiar with you in politics threads.
I usually pay attention to the trump supporters.
Carry on though sir.

I don't think I been in politics threads def not as a regular. 90% my posts must be sports and I damn sure ain't no Trump supporter :camby:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Biden obviously did better at answering the questions and staying on topic but his presentation is lacking. These debates are about optics because the average American voter is dumb. There’s a reason why taller men are more likely to get the popular vote than shorter men. Americans are shallow, read at an 8th grade level, and have short attention spans. So I do think this TikTok skit accurately captures how many saw the debate which is troubling for voter turnout and Biden’s reelection.