Trump straight styling on the haters already :blessed:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Yeah that makes you a millienial, you young dipshyt. What was your major again and where are you going to school? Clearly not business related (or maybe just a shythole school, or maybe you're flunking out), cuz your response demonstrates you're not grasping what I'm saying at all. I've been in business for 15 years grasshopper, humble yourself and maybe you'll learn something.

You're too good for $10/hour? How much student debt do you have?

:mjlol:it's like tourettes with you people, you just can't stop resorting to cliches and generalizations and wonder why people avoid you like the plague.

and I never attended college outside of some sporadic time in JuCo's, don't find pride in it or need to disparage it.

:umad: So fukk you, your 15 years of experience that does not interest me and your future endeavors.

Daps
They are expanding a plant for autonomous car R&D, they arent bring back manufacturing jobs. They probably prioritized one set of goals over another, they are still pumping out the cars in mexico.

It's s good headlinea catcher and maybe trump did steer them to changing priorities but this isn't them deciding to bring manufacturing jobs from Mexico to the US. This is about them reprioritizing investment dollars... and watch them still to the billion dollar investment in Mexico once the air cools

Even if you believe what you typed (I disagree), the fact remains that his policy stopped a $1.2 BILLION facility from being built in Mexico, and we are now getting a $700 MILLION facility in Michigan, which will have massive ripple effects.

All your others propositions are just that, speculation. I'm talking pure fact here.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Tax funded bailouts that WE paid for. Obama should have let them motherfukkers DIE. Would have stopped a lot of stupidity.
It would have gutted not only the firms but their suppliers like Delphi and networks of dealerships, the ripple effect of that was enormous that even free marketers in the Bush administration could see. The flaw of that policy is similar to Hoover assuming the market would correct itself and failing banks would be replaced by stronger ones and the domino effect managed to screw everything up. The way the auto industry is set up in the country takes time to set up. Even Ford which wasn't asking for a bailout directly showed up with GM and Chrysler to support the bailout.

Daps
:mjlol:it's like tourettes with you people, you just can't stop resorting to cliches and generalizations and wonder why people avoid you like the plague.

and I never attended college outside of some sporadic time in JuCo's, don't find pride in it or need to disparage it.

:umad: So fukk you, your 15 years of experience that does not interest me and your future endeavors.

Lol then you lied in your earlier post saying you were gonna be a college graduate and were too good for $10/hour.

You just came in this thread blindly hating, making up shyt, talking out your ass. And I exposed you in like 3 posts.

Just fall back and we'll pretend this never happened.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Lol then you lied in your earlier post saying you were gonna be a college graduate and were too good for $10/hour.

You just came in this thread blindly hating, making up shyt, talking out your ass. And I exposed you in like 3 posts.

Just fall back and we'll pretend this never happened.

Post where I said you I was a college graduate and that I was too good for $10/hour.

Daps
It would have gutted not only the firms but their suppliers like Delphi and networks of dealerships, the ripple effect of that was enormous that even free marketers in the Bush administration could see. The flaw of that policy is similar to Hoover assuming the market would correct itself and failing banks would be replaced by stronger ones and the domino effect managed to screw everything up. The way the auto industry is set up in the country takes time to set up. Even Ford which wasn't asking for a bailout directly showed up with GM and Chrysler to support the bailout.

All bailouts do is provide a false prop up for a flawed business model...delaying the inevitable. In a free market, companies operate poorly, they go down.

"Helicoptor" Ben Bernanke believed printing money and bailing out everyone was a way to fix it. At least that what he told you. It was more about not letting it go under on his watch. He dipped real quick after that, much shorter tenure than Greenspan.

The GM bailout was also the govt's way of pushing their environmental agenda and having dominion over a major American car manufacturing. Nothing more.

A real bailout would be incentivizing manufacturing locally like Trump is doing. That's an organic bailout, not printing money and throwing it at the problem till it goes away.

im not you

All Star
Daps

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All bailouts do is provide a false prop up for a flawed business model...delaying the inevitable. In a free market, companies operate poorly, they go down.

"Helicoptor" Ben Bernanke believed printing money and bailing out everyone was a way to fix it. At least that what he told you. It was more about not letting it go under on his watch. He dipped real quick after that, much shorter tenure than Greenspan.

The GM bailout was also the govt's way of pushing their environmental agenda and having dominion over a major American car manufacturing. Nothing more.

A real bailout would be incentivizing manufacturing locally like Trump is doing. That's an organic bailout, not printing money and throwing it at the problem till it goes away.
We dont have a true free market in that sense, even the dealership system that these companies operate seems to contradict that. The Government got in as a lender of last resort and the shareholders got wiped out. Bernanke's response was informed by what the Fed and Government failed to do in the 30s, they also thought the market would correct itself and instead they found that its easy for a crash to turn into a full scale panic and run on the banks. The Bush admin included Detroit in the TARP so they were definitely not looking at environmental issues. Trump is trying to resurrect industries that consist a smaller proportion of US GDP for close to 50 years now. Incidentally the free market system is rewarding a bunch of bankers and tech people over people who assemble stuff and do jobs that Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans and many other countries can now do. It's the free market that incentivizes firms to make business decisions that maximize profits and if that includes not employing Americans they are taking that route. The Reaganite voter just never figured out that they would be the loser once the full force of the market was unleashed on them.

Daps
Ford currently employs 85,000 Americans, up 28,000, or nearly 50%, in just the last five years. In Mexico, Ford employs 8,800.

Trump already doing more for Americans than Barack did in 8 years and he ain't EVEN IN OFFICE Yet:blessed: stay mad

So trump gets praise for keeping 800 jobs in America but President Obama doesn't get any praise for the 28,000 jobs created under his presidency?

:gucci:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Even if you believe what you typed (I disagree), the fact remains that his policy stopped a $1.2 BILLION facility from being built in Mexico, and we are now getting a $700 MILLION facility in Michigan, which will have massive ripple effects.

All your others propositions are just that, speculation. I'm talking pure fact here.

Lol@believe what I wrote. Read / watch the news in depth and you would have known this.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/ford-cancels-1-6b-mexico-175858046.html

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...ant-still-moving-small-car-production-n702761

It was widely known ford in partnership with and was increasing investment in autonomous car manufacturing so it's not speculation or made up as you seem to insinuate , just poor research of the facts on your part