Trump straight styling on the haters already :blessed:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Good to know if I ever drop out of college their willl always be a 10 dollar an hour factory job waiting for me :salute:
There are multiple class levels in America and they all need to have security just like the rest of us. Who the fukk you think is creating everything you put your hands on in your daily lives.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
We will probably find out its really 300 jobs and they where already planning to do it.

IT WAS ALREADY PLANNED. THE 700 JOBS CREATED ARE REALLY ABOUT 300 LIKE YOU SAID. THE OTHER JOBS CREATED WILL BE FILLED BY CURRENT FORD OR FORD CONTRACT EMPLOYEES. THEY DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOBS THAT WERE CANCELED AND REFORMED.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IT WAS ALREADY PLANNED. THE 700 JOBS CREATED ARE REALLY ABOUT 300 LIKE YOU SAID. THE OTHER JOBS CREATED WILL BE FILLED BY CURRENT FORD OR FORD CONTRACT EMPLOYEES. THEY DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOBS THAT WERE CANCELED AND REFORMED.
Yep I believe this about the same as these other announcements.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Cutting the corporate tax rate and making it harder for importers to do business here is going to increase jobs.

However, who's gonna pay for this? It's the American tax payer. If corporations pay less taxes, somebody has to cover it, unless we just want to rack up more debt.

There's a delicate balance in free trade, tariffs, national debt, corporate and income taxes. Most politicians communicate this and make proposals on trying to keep this balance.

But a politician that thrives off of misinformed uneducated folks, he's just gonna promote his agenda of what he's doing to "bring back the jobs" (even though he realizes that balance still has to be maintained)

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:russell:
Obama created 15 million jobs, including these 700 since it happened under his presidency :umad:

This orange fakkit has a long way to go :mjlol:

Nothing like this over a short span of time with a major company like ford.

Alot of that 15mill is due to Christmas hiring someone and start ups, alot of retail too. I will give trump his props.:salute: