700 plus the 600 in Indiana
He's over 1000 now but I doubt this will last
after all this is just a show of faith that can be reneged anytime

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 700 jobs in a country with a 100 million plus labor force, Obama administration had 15 million, Clinton had 20 million. Manufacturing employment peaked in 1979 and its share of GDP a few decades prior, the economy is tailored towards services with healthcare the big engine of growth.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
700 jobs? We gonna act like Obama didn't save the entire US auto industry with the bailouts?

He did what he had to do, any president in that situation could of done that, but to stop a relocation when the market is still good stands out because he didn't need it to happen

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I hope Trump does well because thats our president for at least the next 4 years

700 jobs isnt a lot tho. Its a start ill give him that. But 700 jobs would probably only "boost" a small town I would think, let alone MAGA

700 JOBS FOR 1 COMPANY MAKING 1 MOVE IS NICE. 700 JOBS IN MICHIGAN IS HUGE.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
These companies scared :banderas:

This is what happens when you have a president who don't give a fukk. He may be narcissistic but at least he real. Most of you nikkas would rather have a fake as Democrat with a fake smile acting like they give a fuk about your economic well being but they kissing the ass of big business.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I'm not a Trump fan, but the one thing he is doing right is publicly shaming companies for shipping jobs overseas. That's what Obama should have been doing, using the presidency as a bully pulpit to shame companies. Now all these companies are shook about being seen as an outsourcing company. :yeshrug:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
There are multiple class levels in America and they all need to have security just like the rest of us. Who the fukk you think is creating everything you put your hands on in your daily lives.
Engineers and designers in the SV, suicidal workers at Foxconn, illegal Mexican and Guatemalan seasonal workers and 12 year old kids barehanding tantalum and lithium in some shytfukk conflict mine in the congo. It certainly isn't Donald Trump and I am surprised you tried to sell us on that shyt. There are a lot of idiots on thecoli but not all of us are going to swallow that bullshyt.

I am watching you.

Daps
This thread is awfully quiet. No one wants to say anything nice about Trump.

This is like the 4-5 instance of these types of things happening in the last 6 weeks, it's cuz of Trump that the market broke 20k. He hasn't even taken office.

Get your mutual funds investments ready...we goin long for the next 8 years and about to eat like we haven't seen in a long time:banderas:

Daps
:mjlol: Think this is the 1970's.

Think we're a still a manufacturing based economy in 2017 brehs

You mean the 90's, when that fakkit Billy Clampitt signed NAFTA and began gutting manufacturing and destroying the economic backbone of this country.

Trump is bringing that back, and you're mad about it:mjlol: