Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The real dumb question was one from the Oan journalist yesterday which Trump was only too happy to answer. Fauci is 79, doing real work tirelessly, forced to go on every network and answer the most inane questions...not once is he flustered. Don't like Pence but he is cool as ice and totally in control. Trump...well he can't go 10 minutes without flaring up. Signs of someone who is unsure of himself. He might crack soon.
Yep, these outbursts are just justifying how in over his head this MAGACraker is....it's also showing you that he's probably snorting adderall and other assorted drugs by the pound and chuffing Big Macs all night......craka probably hasn't closed his eyes for 10 minutes since week before last.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Trump is going to say dumb shyt, but if reporters are sitting up there asking bait questions or shyt about "kung flu" then that's just as bad as Trump lying. It's a gigantic waste of time and a waste of that reporters white house press credential. There are very clear issues with people wanting to know about the stimulus, evictions, shelter-in-place, jobs etc...and some of these reporters still tryna get soundbytes.

The president being perceived as a racist in 2020 is a very pressing issue

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't even a challenge. It was a legitimate question....

And he still didn't answer it. :heh:
When I say challenge I mean Trump usually tries blowing the question off and in some cases the reporter will stay strong with either a follow-up or they will ask again. But you are right in this case it wasn't really a challenge.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When has the media actually cared about the people? Didn't they create hysteria in the 80s crack era making black folks look like savages or are you Kats too young to remember?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The media causing a hysteria is the reason why we're going through all this now. So now they're trying to change the public opinion on Trump.
i thought it was whole states/countries and industries closing down that is causing the panic...

but nah... its just the news of these things closing down causing it

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it was whole states/countries and industries closing down that is causing the panic...

but nah... its just the news of these things closing down causing it

:stopitslime:

How does information get twisted and bent out of context? Know the difference between cause and effects.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump a dikk head...:francis:

But I give dude his props he handled that shyt.

Most these reporters get flustered and get all hot.

Dude was like ok..:obama: ok what else you got fool...:mjgrin: . Dude kept his cool like a mothafukka.

Them two white ladies and that pretty light skin skinny sista be letting trump get under they skin with that trolling.

Trump be trolling and they be like...:wtb::usure: and :angry:

And trump be like...:smugbiden:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
Yea the question was kind of loaded

Trump's response was shytty though. He should have made it about the people, but he kept it about himself