Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nah, didnt say the question wasnt fair. Im saying the 'hope' part was also in the answer. He said lets try this drug, this method. Im saying reporters stay trying to ask questions off topic. Just like the Asian reporter who was trying to get out the 'kung flu' question but got cut off 2-3 times in there. Im also not saying reporters dont have a right to get mad and take offense.
Also, chill with the STFU via message. Thats cool. Have an adult convo.
does trump have the ability to do that when he's not talking to Fox news?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Why shouldn't the president be pressed when he keeps giving false hope and flat out lying about shyt. Trump is putting the positive spin to try and stabilize the stock markets. He needs to be called out on that shyt because he's giving misleading info to people. I mean shyt he's out there today still telling people not to worry about getting tested unless you're full blown with the symptoms which all the health experts are saying is the wrong approach. He was hyping up a wonder drug that Fauci had to clarify is nowhere near being implemented.

if you say so

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Thats not what I said. I am coming at this looking at reporters. As in all the questions at that time were about the new plans, and that he answered that question earlier in the conference. Just like when reporters ask athletes about things that dont have to do with their game, the specific press conference. At that point of the conference, he is getting out the info about what they were trying to do. I get it though. Its Trump, so fukk him and I agree. We will just go with that.
the reporter gave him an opportunity to look better in the public but he wastes the opportunity by taking exception

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
The real dumb question was one from the Oan journalist yesterday which Trump was only too happy to answer. Fauci is 79, doing real work tirelessly, forced to go on every network and answer the most inane questions...not once is he flustered. Don't like Pence but he is cool as ice and totally in control. Trump...well he can't go 10 minutes without flaring up. Signs of someone who is unsure of himself. He might crack soon.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
That was a stupid ass question that she asked and Trump should have shytted on her too. Do she really think she can shame a muthaphucka that has no shame?
bytch wasted her question when she could have asked some real shyt.
This. I'm not sure why people continue to fail to understand that the man has no shame. Shyt is some 1+1=2 honestly.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

Exactly.

This ain’t the time to play politics.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
sRNPkx.gif

I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
It wasn't even a challenge. It was a legitimate question....

And he still didn't answer it. :heh:
Ask a guy who wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out, breaks up families, and co-signs white supremacists to console the country :francis: Yeah ok :bryan: Nikkas in they subconscious just love to watch car wrecks :mjgrin: