Trump snaps on NBC reporter at press conference :dahell:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is not the time to be divisive towards the prez...
but do yall
:coffee:
Why shouldn't the president be pressed when he keeps giving false hope and flat out lying about shyt. Trump is putting the positive spin to try and stabilize the stock markets. He needs to be called out on that shyt because he's giving misleading info to people. I mean shyt he's out there today still telling people not to worry about getting tested unless you're full blown with the symptoms which all the health experts are saying is the wrong approach. He was hyping up a wonder drug that Fauci had to clarify is nowhere near being implemented.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
This is a cac litmus test and you failed.

How can you come to this conclusion based on that clip?

:heh:

You weirdos man...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It is what it is. Especially over something like this... Dude gonna be :mjcry: and do some interviews, but should anyone give a fukk? Not really. Not right now.

"how do you plan to inspire the american people?"
":unimpressed:"

We got other shyt to talk about breh you got your sound bite now move along. There could've been a dozen more questions about how supply chain conflicts are popping up between the federal and local governments and how CDC/FEMA is providing guidelines on procurement for private labs. One girl today was trying to press on about the DPA and had no idea what the DPA *allows* the fed to do. Someone else looking for a gotcha on cruise ships... There's a lot of good information being put out though either way.

Definitely recommend more people watch this stuff. Not just for the information, but how its represented in real-time and from one day to the next.
They're not watching though. I watch everyday so I can stay up to date with what's happening as they receive new information and the situation continues to evolve. Most folks are getting their updates from tweets, reddit, etc without watching the full 1-2hr conference. They have no context within which to build opinions about the situation because their information is incomplete. You still have people who think that the US 'turned down' WHO test kits-- when WHO themselves said kits are only made available to underdeveloped countries; which the US is not.