The Land of fukkery
LRrJIW.gif

Last edited:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I will be in the minority in here, but I agree with Trump on that snap.

These reporters want you to answer questions about the virus at this time, but also try to get you in a 'gotcha' answer during the press conference. Reporters make me sick sometimes.
It's always fukk Trump :pacspit: but the way the question was phrased he could've replied with any answer and it would've looked bad :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There's a longer clip. The reporter loaded him up with 2mins of dumb questions before he snapped.

I’ll admit the reporter was grilling him a bit in light of this clip...trump should’ve still kept his composure tho and not panic and allow himself to be broken down/reduced to throwing a hissy fit

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The bolded is what I am getting at. Thanks for saying it better then I did. He was trying to stay on topic for once, and the reporter was trying to go left. Its akin to when you are arguing with your lady and she brings up other shyt, you will flip cause the convo is on one topic. I am just saying for a short time span, the president was on topic, and dude was going left. And for that specific question, there isnt much that can be said. People dont want talk. They want action right now. Time for talk is over.
It is what it is. Especially over something like this... Dude gonna be :mjcry: and do some interviews, but should anyone give a fukk? Not really. Not right now.

"how do you plan to inspire the american people?"
":unimpressed:"

We got other shyt to talk about breh you got your sound bite now move along. There could've been a dozen more questions about how supply chain conflicts are popping up between the federal and local governments and how CDC/FEMA is providing guidelines on procurement for private labs. One girl today was trying to press on about the DPA and had no idea what the DPA *allows* the fed to do. Someone else looking for a gotcha on cruise ships... There's a lot of good information being put out though either way.

Definitely recommend more people watch this stuff. Not just for the information, but how its represented in real-time and from one day to the next.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease:

Child, please....

In reality that was a legitimate yet softball question...

could of just hit “well I understand that folks are scared, this is a very serious virus...but we’ve put in place a numbers of measures to help folks get through this crisis...we’ll be providing financial assistance to families, were working to ensure that states have adequate testing equipment, were quarantining and encouraging working from home...this is a tough time, but we are Americans and we’ll get through this together” just some shyt like that instead of throwing a ho fit

Exactly breh, it was such an easy question. Even Fox News would ask that question.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
It's always fukk Trump :pacspit: but the way the question was phrased he could've replied with any answer and it would've looked bad :francis:

And this I agree. Its always fukk Trump. But my thing was the question and the timing, not the person who it came from. So I appreciate all the people who actually understood what I was saying. It was the question and the timing, not who it was asked to.

charknicks

All Star
Daps

There's a longer clip. The reporter loaded him up with 2mins of dumb questions before he snapped.
lol, he hit the :picard: + :dwillhuh: face.

Exactly, this. The reporter was already asking other off-base questions to get a reaction. Thats my point. Plus, he just answered that question from another reporter a few minutes earlier. Dude was aiming for a reaction, and got what he wanted. The whole point of my bringing this up. Not Trump in general. The reporter and that field.