Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all say this like it's mainly there fault and not the employers who look for cheaper workers

It's the government's fault for allowing illegals in the first place. That's why we have to vote for officials who support anti illegal sentiment. Either way you frame it, illegals have to disappear.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Employers aren't going to hire a black man and pay him a decent wage when they can hire al illegal Mexican and pay him half or 1/3rd of that. Studies say illegals lower wages and make black men more unemployed and incarcerated. This is all that matters. Illegals must be stopped and deported for black men's sake. Black men need 32$ an hour. I don't care how long it takes to build stuff as a result. Black epople's livelihood is more important than construction slave times. Illegals need to get the fukk out and people need to vote for Trump and all people like him to see that it be done.

That is all.
People don't understand what's going on.. It's amazing how Mexicans work for nothing taking away jobs that were paying middle class black people $50,000-$180,000..

These are middle class jobs being sent to Mexico.. Between jobs being sent to mexico and illegals coming here to take the scraps... There's nothing left.. Black people are their own worst enemy.. We don't want to admit it but this shyt definitely applies to us..

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
We can, and should hold him accountable for that.

But that shyt was like 30+ years ago.

:dahell:nikka, what do u think he's referring to when he says "make America great again"?

Again, it's common sense
Blacks are doing bad in every economical indicator
1/3rd of all blacks live on less than 20k a year
Blacks have the highest incarceration rates , which make it hard for them to get jobs
How the fukk does more competition for entry level and low skill jobs NOT hurt a demographic already struggling to get that work? :martin:

Black people are so fukking dumb when it comes to embracing other races and their problems. Blacks have stereotype of being lazy and Latinos have stereotype of working hard as shyt for little money
Who you think going get the opportunities ?

What u said is true, but Trump is just pulling this out of his ass, at the last minute. He's doing badly when it comes to black ppl and this is his desperate attempt to win over more black voters. He doesn't give a fukk about black ppl's economic state. If you guys are falling for this then I've got a bridge in Antarctica I'd like to sell you.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Show me the receipts...Middle Class Immigrants just GO HARDER than poor born citizens...Black People talking about "there are no jobs in my city, that's why there is a lot of crime":mjlol:

I can move in the USA tomorrow and I guarantee you if I don't get killed, and I am alive and healthy, in 5 years I would be making at least $60K per year...GUARANTEE...

Poor citizens of ANY RACE in Western Countries just don't have the "go hard" attitude towards the legal grind as Middle Class Immigrants...

When we middle class immigrants move to countries like the USA, Canada, Australia and EU, all we see is OPPORTUNITY...

I will kill chickens, pick mushrooms, work in the orange groves and get paid $5 per hour, and go to a community college and learn a trade...2 years I am up...Another 3 years, I have a University degree and I am at $60K...

In 10 years, I have a house in the suburbs, a nice reliable car to get me to work, and a retirement fund...In 20 years, my children are doctors, lawyers, engineers and we stick together making us as a FAMILY millionaires...

For example, I used to work with some Lebanese brothers...They were orderlys in the psych hospital...They were grown men, but they stayed together as a family and put all their money together to afford a HUGE MANSION with a swimming pool and all types of toys...These are just ordelys getting $20/hr...

But they also bought a condo for their own privacy when they wanted to party and entertain women...A mansion and a condo just working as ordelys on $20/hr...

I ain't NEVER seen a Born Canadian Citizen legally grind this HARD...

There is a reason why immigrants have ZERO TOLERANCE for bums in Western Countries, that sh@t DON'T make sense to us, because we have NEVER gone more than 6 months without a job...NEVER...:russ:

:mjlol:
this is what i love about these immigration threads, inevitably, so called progressives start talking this "pull yourselves by your bootstraps" talk and how black people need to stop being lazy

shyt is hilarious

you dont gotta tell me twice, black people have the lowest academic achievement and the lowest skills, in fact one way to define a hood or ghetto is an area with people that have little education, little skills and very little economic activity, which is why a lot of black neighborhoods are ghettos

so IMO the main problem black people have is an anti academic culture and the main reason for high black unemployment is black people lacking the skills and initiative to engage fully in commerce and opening up business

that being said its very stupid for black people to support white liberals and their open border polices that advocate flooding the labor market with low skilled labor and lumping us in with people who come from countries that practice white supremacy under the "minority" and "people of color" label

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
It's the government's fault for allowing illegals in the first place. That's why we have to vote for officials who support anti illegal sentiment. Either way you frame it, illegals have to disappear.

The government isn't forcing employers to hire illegals over us tho. So getting rid of them will still leave us with employers who will still try to find a way to cut us out those jobs

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to believe that some of you actually believe that mexicans hurt us more than white supremacy does.:snoop:

They both do, but we can do something about Mexicans more readily than white supremacy, and we should.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And aside from black immigrants, immigrants have contributed zero to black people, in fact the opposite, immigrants like to use black people as stepping stones

Ive noticed it's usually people that don't live in areas with a large Hispanic(from Mexico mainly) population.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's 100% correct, the problem is he's also contributed to AAs struggling to find work. Neither Trump or Hillary will do anything to help AAs(especially men), so voting for either one will change nothing. Hillary has basically said she'll give even more money to police unions for "training".

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to believe that some of you actually believe that mexicans hurt us more than white supremacy does.:snoop:
this is the stupid shyt that will keep nikkaz down.. we know about white supremacy.. what will happen if mexicans take over? who's the richest man in the world? We need some black supremacy to keep people below us.. We have to play the game too and take advantage while we can..

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the stupid shyt that will keep nikkaz down.. we know about white supremacy.. what will happen if mexicans take over? who's the richest man in the world? We need some black supremacy to keep people below us.. We have to play the game too and take advantage while we can..

Exactly. People think we need "equality" and then black people succeed, but the truth is that liberalism just means cacs, Asians and Mexicans rule. What we need instead is black supremacy.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I still remember the coli telling me 15 dollar a hour is low wage:dead:
It is in NYC. You can't do shyt with that but barely survive. When you try to rent an apartment and you making That minimum 600.00 that's not even counting the taxes being removed, you have nothing. I'm no baller but I make in the high 70k a year now and it's a struggle. If I was married and had the double income it would fine but living solo is tough.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:
this is what i love about these immigration threads, inevitably, so called progressives start talking this "pull yourselves by your bootstraps" talk and how black people need to stop being lazy

shyt is hilarious

you dont gotta tell me twice, black people have the lowest academic achievement and the lowest skills, in fact one way to define a hood or ghetto is an area with people that have little education, little skills and very little economic activity, which is why a lot of black neighborhoods are ghettos

so IMO the main problem black people have is an anti academic culture and the main reason for high black unemployment is black people lacking the skills and initiative to engage fully in commerce and opening up business

that being said its very stupid for black people to support white liberals and their open border polices that advocate flooding the labor market with low skilled labor and lumping us in with people who come from countries that practice white supremacy under the "minority" and "people of color" label
I clearly stated "poor citizens of any race"...Lower class White Canadians don't work as hard as the African an Jamaican women I know holding down 2 or 3 jobs...

Poor people of "good countries" just don't work as hard as immigrants...Period.

"Blame the immigrants" has been part of the human narrative since the beginning of recorded history...The story of the Israelite in Egypt is a classic example...Immigrants move into a new country and prosper, and the locals start to hate...

It is an ancient narrative fueled by racism/xenophobia and other negative feelings of people who just don't want to put in legal work...

Suburban White People never complain of "immigrants stealing jobs" why is that?