Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

Daps
You must be new here. I don't react emotionally because I'm not emotionally invested in any of this.

Who is in power to hire the illegals in the first place? Who promotes the white guy doing the low level job to foreman of these illegal immigrants? They aren't taking jobs from black people,someone is giving them the jobs that they used to give black people.

/\ THIS!!!! The companies/corporations (including Trump's Mexican made products) are giving these immigrants these jobs. I mean really, how somebody steal a muhfukkin' job if ain't nobody givin' it to 'em. That's how I know this shyt ain't nothin' but grade a scapegoating plain & simple. I ain't 1 to cape 4 nobody; latinos or anybody else. It's just too damm obvious that Trump is out here runnin game w/this shyt. It would be like; if i stole your phone & gave it to the next nikka & then turn around & point @ dude like 'look he took your phone, u better get him.' Maaan, fukk I look like, I ain't fallin' 4 dat shyt.

Trump's not the one to deliver the message. He's a loudmouth whose desperate because he knows hes about to lose. This is the dude who took out full page ads that helped put away the Central Park 5 and wanted to keep them in prison after we knew they were innocent. He was sued and lost for not renting to Black people. fukk Trump.

David Duke could call for reparations and I'm not going to make a dikk-riding post for him

/\ THIS!!! He led a witchunt against them young brothers for yrs.!! And even after DNA evidence AND a confession exonerated them, he still on some bullshyt about how they need 2 be behind bars. Man, Donald Trump could sukk a dikk!!!

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah im tired, it's almost midnight where I'm at and as I said, you're a protected class so if I went HAM, I'd wake up to warning points in my User CP

Let's just say, Africans need help more than AAs do. We're the most well off group of black people to ever exist while most Africans live in squalor. :smile:

Foreigners constantly take advantage of you guys. The richest people in Africa aren't even african :(

I'll bite my tongue now and dead this convo before I say something I regret and feelings REALLY get hurt. Peace.

Get back to bed it's late. Don't you have a career or class to attend. I didn't think so. you're typing frantically but youre far from schooling anyone.
Do me one last favor and put me on ignore so it's one less Asian troll I have to see:camby:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
da fukk is NUSABB

and be mad at immigrants and their kids for taking advantage of the opportunities presented to them brehs

Uh...opportunities wasn't presented to them...the birth rights for native USA born Blacks were given to them because racist ass White people would much rather deal with a Caribbean, an African or an Asian...(well Chinese people have some right...they actually been here since the 1800s...and the only group that has been banned from coming to the USA) or some foreign European...

And so Black people that are descended from slaves and been left out of the richest country in the world and passed over for generations...should not be pissed off when motherfukkers can literally just show up and get shyt handed to them...

OK....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Uh...opportunities wasn't presented to them...the birth rights for native USA born Blacks were given to them because racist ass White people would much rather deal with a Caribbean, an African or an Asian...(well Chinese people have some right...they actually been here since the 1800s...and the only group that has been banned from coming to the USA) or some foreign European...

And so Black people that are descended from slaves and been left out of the richest country in the world and passed over for generations...should not be pissed off when motherfukkers can literally just show up and get shyt handed to them...

OK....
What exactly is handed to black Caribbean immigrants?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
What exactly is handed to black Caribbean immigrants?

Union membership with White unions...that historically kept African Americans out of jobs...simply because Caribbeans were communists...and could relate more to poor Whites than native born Blacks

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If he aint talking bout reparations then he can get the fukk on. Too late orange boy. This would have been a excellent year for the Repubs to steal the election away from stinkin ass Hillary.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Union membership with White unions...that historically kept African Americans out of jobs...simply because Caribbeans were communists...and could relate more to poor Whites than native born Blacks
Sources?

Btw 90% of caribbean people immigrated after the 60s:mjlol:so don't come with any 1930s bullshyt:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm black Carribean. We don't get shyt in the USA. We're blacks with an accent. Whites don't give us anything. Plus, Carribeans are an integral part of African America. South Carolina's black population is basically from Barbados. Without us, "black Americans" would be like 8% of the population if that.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Again, it's common sense
Blacks are doing bad in every economical indicator
1/3rd of all blacks live on less than 20k a year
Blacks have the highest incarceration rates , which make it hard for them to get jobs
How the fukk does more competition for entry level and low skill jobs NOT hurt a demographic already struggling to get that work? :martin:

Black people are so fukking dumb when it comes to embracing other races and their problems. Blacks have stereotype of being lazy and Latinos have stereotype of working hard as shyt for little money
Who you think going get the opportunities ?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm black Carribean. We don't get shyt in the USA. We're blacks with an accent. Whites don't give us anything. Plus, Carribeans are an integral part of African America. South Carolina's black population is basically from Barbados. Without us, "black Americans" would be like 8% of the population if that.
Your last two sentences aren't true

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Again, it is not devastating, stating 5% is devastating is hyperbolic. I think many Black people are either indifferent towards illegal immigration or if they are against it feel that it it really that important a priority. Given the evidence I think Black people are correct in not placing a great deal of energy into caring about illegal immigration, as their are other variables that impact low skilled Black workers more than illegal immigration.

black people have zero wealth relative to the dominant society, they are actually falling behind in in terms of wealth, 5 percent drop in wages over the long term is devastating, it means black people are falling further behind

you know me bro, ive been saying for years that the main problem that black people have is that black people have an anti academic culture, i dont think illegal immigration is the main problem that black people are facing but its plainly stupid for black people to support policies that will result in 5% reduction in wages for the most vulnerable black people

black people are indifferent to it because the democratic party supports illegal immigration to stay in power, so black people, who overwhelmingly support democrats, are being misled by white liberals

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
1) If you are not the majority of the population you are a minority :francis:

2) Latino Vote for Obama

3) The world is not yours :umad:

1) i didn't say that we arent a minority in terms of numbers, im saying its not in our interest to be referred to as minorities and be lumped in with a bunch of people that arent looking out for our interests

2) im not sure what the point of the article is, even if romney had won the hispanic vote, obama still would have won, its a false statement to say that we have a black president because of the latino vote

3) actually it is

Last edited: