Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why not put pressure on businesses knowingly/hiring illegals for free/cheap labor :sas2:
Cause that would force these politicians to go after their doners and friends. Hell im sure there's some illegals working on a trump property right now.

This is the only real solution, and the one we will NEVER hear about, while the politicians argue over walls, deportations, and amnesty for votes, mad these dummies at the poles eat it up:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stockholm? :mjlol:

Stockholm is black people going hard for Hillary when the majority had family affected by her and her husband :wow:
Reality is most middle aged black people were affected positively by Clinton.

You have the benefit of hindsight, but our parents ate good through the Clinton years. It's unfair to paint them as wrong for their support. The Clinton years were the best of their lives.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So is he saying all those shyt paying jobs illegals have to do to support their families would go to AA if they get deported? I guess AA aren't smart enough for a decent paying non soul crushing job that they have to fight for the scraps left after a massive deportation.:ohhh:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Reality is most middle aged black people were affected positively by Clinton.

You have the benefit of hindsight, but our parents ate good through the Clinton years. It's unfair to paint them as wrong for their support. The Clinton years were the best of their lives.
a temporary good time that led to where we're at now....the same jobs Clinton let go to other countries is the same jobs that fukked black families over when he got out

now look at black america...a bunch of unskilled negros struggling and complaining

shout to us that found a way

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
a temporary good time that led to where we're at now....the same jobs Clinton let go to other countries is the same jobs that fukked black families over when he got out

now look at black america...a bunch of unskilled negros struggling and complaining

shout to us that found a way
You clearly have a poorly screwed view of black people formed by internet/media rhetoric.

In reality black people are doing relatively well considering this countries history.

Black prople are more skilled, educated, and economically stable than we ever have in the past in America, part of that is due to what Clinton did in office.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You clearly have a poorly screwed view of black people formed by internet/media rhetoric.

In reality black people are doing relatively well considering this countries history.

Black prople are more skilled, educated, and economically stable than we ever have in the past in America, part of that is due to what Clinton did in office.

stoppp it...african americans are doing bad as a whole.

Now, Africans that have immigrated over here the past couple decades? yes, they are doing well. When I say "black" I'm speaking for African Americans that have been here for generations. Not black immigrants.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Now, Africans that have immigrated over here the past couple decades? yes, they are doing well. When I say "black" I'm speaking for African Americans that have been here for generations. Not black immigrants.

So you're saying we need to exterminate Black non AAs as well?

Also you're saying Blacks that aren't AAs aren't Black?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Be ignorant brehs :francis:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying we need to exterminate Black non AAs as well?

Also you're saying Blacks that aren't AAs aren't Black?
Way to reach you liberal cocksucker. I'm speaking specifically for the group I identify with and yes African Americans are doing bad. I can't say the same for African immigrants because they are doing well. If to you that comes off as wanting to exterminate my own people then you're one dumbass motherfukker

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Be ignorant brehs :francis:
You're saying black people are doing well without being specific so I broke it down for your dense ass. Y'all borderline retarded. Whites, Asians, Latinos, and arabs all do better than blacks economically. That's including all the black subgroups. If it was just African Americans it would be even worse

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Way to reach you liberal cocksucker. I'm speaking specifically for the group I identify with and yes African Americans are doing bad. I can't say the same for African immigrants because they are doing well. If to you that comes off as wanting to exterminate my own people then you're one dumbass motherfukker

It has less to do with me and more what you're writing but feel free to lash out. You seem misguided and angry. I just don't agree that we're living in some hell and free fire zone. Not really sure why you're hell bent on categorizing the diaspora either. Seems like you want AAs to be this privileged group held over everyone else. It's not going to happen obviously. Why do you have such a negative image of AAs? Did you grow up in the suburbs?