Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:russ: At how fast this African fell back when I clapped back

Don't you ever fix your mouth to talk shyt about AAs. I could have went much more HAM but held back because most people here feel sorry for you so we treat you as a protected class​

Please go ham and prove your inane ignorance so we can all sit back and marvel at you justifying every negative stereotype of AA's thinking you're clapping at something but talking out your anus. We're waiting, go ahead.
You're not checking, scaring or enlightening anyone. youre not even qualified to hold this discussion as I long figured out. I have both African and American life experience and you most likely don't even have a passport and have never gone beyond your town. You fall back and allow those with real world knowledge and experience to debate this, this is beyond you.

Last I heard you were an Asian troll:mindblown:

I'm still waiting on those facts you failed to provide. :youngsabo:

Until then:camby:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't see why nikkas going in on the op nothing he said was false. ILLEGAL immigrants need to go. they only help themselves. the only Illegals I'm cool with sliding are africans and they not illegal for the most part. and trump claims he will bring the jobs back home. obviously he is just Blowing hot air but he spitting facts.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't see why nikkas going in on the op nothing he said was false. ILLEGAL immigrants need to go. they only help themselves. the only Illegals I'm cool with sliding are africans and they not illegal for the most part. and trump claims he will bring the jobs back home. obviously he is just Blowing hot air but he spitting facts.

We as native born African descended people in the USA should not advocate for immigration for any group of people. I don't give a fukk where they come from.

Unless they are legit refugees, then we shouldn't let them come over....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well hes not getting the women vote

he had to pander to somebody

maybe he should pander more to gays though
My point is, this is a fact he should have voiced MUCH MUCH earlier. Its something he could have actually fought to get across, and would have black people ear. Waiting til the last 2 weeks proves hes just running out the clock, he doesn't give a fukk.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
nikkas need to get a history book...

Caribbeans and African immigrants have always hurt African Americans...since they came over here.

When Caribbeans came to the USA in the 20s, 30s and 40s and 50s...they took jobs that African Americans always had...they also would unionize and keep African Americans out of certain industries...since NUSABB and Caribbeans in the North didn't get along. It also doesn't help that the Caribbeans sided with the Communist USA Party and basically sided with poor Whites...while NUSABB didn't get down like that and naturally sided with Black people.

And of course they wouldn't get along, competing for the same jobs, different worldview, different experiences and different political ideologies.

Africans fukk NUSABB over because they send their best and brightest over here and then wanna compete for the same fukking positions that historically and should belong to the AAs.

Africans have absolutely no damn right to anything in the USA...

They shouldn't be getting Affirmative Action or any of that shyt and yet they do...

Native USA Born Blacks are the stepping stone for every single minority and that's a damn shame.
da fukk is NUSABB

and be mad at immigrants and their kids for taking advantage of the opportunities presented to them brehs

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We as native born African descended people in the USA should not advocate for immigration for any group of people. I don't give a fukk where they come from.

Unless they are legit refugees, then we shouldn't let them come over....
I understand what u saying but the reason I don't give af is because AA TRIBE is doomed. I'm moreso worried about africans as a whole . the AA community was destroyed via "integration"

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is, this is a fact he should have voiced MUCH MUCH earlier. Its something he could have actually fought to get across, and would have black people ear. Waiting til the last 2 weeks proves hes just running out the clock, he doesn't give a fukk.

its a last ditch effort of a desperate man

he could of planned his campaign better

he never intended to pander to black people but now his back is against the wall so why not

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. You just dont understand how racism works.

The only people that lost construction jobs were the white people in staten island. You were never in the game and you will never be in the game. I find it hilarious people think illegals have anything to do with the plight of the black man, especially when during the entire era of jim crow, illegals barely existed at all.

Studies on illegal immigration conclude that whites don't lose much and blacks lose far far more from illegal immigration. I will trust unbiased researchers and their numbers over your cape c00ning for illegals. Studies on illegals say they increase the black man's plight. We don't live during Jim Crow; we live in 2016 and have different issues. That is all.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Please go ham and prove your inane ignorance so we can all sit back and marvel at you justifying every negative stereotype of AA's thinking you're clapping at something but talking out your anus. We're waiting, go ahead.
You're not checking, scaring or enlightening anyone. youre not even qualified to hold this discussion as I long figured out. I have both African and American life experience and you most likely don't even have a passport and have never gone beyond your town. You fall back and allow those with real world knowledge and experience to debate this, this is beyond you.

Last I heard you were an Asian troll:mindblown:

I'm still waiting on those facts you failed to provide. :youngsabo:

Until then:camby:
Nah im tired, it's almost midnight where I'm at and as I said, you're a protected class so if I went HAM, I'd wake up to warning points in my User CP

Let's just say, Africans need help more than AAs do. We're the most well off group of black people to ever exist while most Africans live in squalor. :smile:

Foreigners constantly take advantage of you guys. The richest people in Africa aren't even african :(

I'll bite my tongue now and dead this convo before I say something I regret and feelings REALLY get hurt. Peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a last ditch effort of a desperate man

he could of planned his campaign better

he never intended to pander to black people but now his back is against the wall so why not
It doesn't really mater anyway.

Look at the 2 presidential candidates, wealth, power and corruption in its most blatant form. When its this obvious the people who run the country are lower than snail shyt, its a wrap for the UNITED STATES.

Cant camouflage the evil anymore.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't really mater anyway.

Look at the 2 presidential candidates, wealth, power and corruption in its most blatant form. When its this obvious the people who run the country are lower than snail shyt, its a wrap for the UNITED STATES.

Cant camouflage the evil anymore.

bernie

:upsetfavre: