Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I clearly stated "poor citizens of any race"...Lower class White Canadians don't work as hard as the African an Jamaican women I know holding down 2 or 3 jobs...

Poor people of "good countries" just don't work as hard as immigrants...Period.

"Blame the immigrants" has been part of the human narrative since the beginning of recorded history...The story of the Israelite in Egypt is a classic example...Immigrants move into a new country and prosper, and the locals start to hate...

It is an ancient narrative fueled by racism/xenophobia and other negative feelings of people who just don't want to put in legal work...

Suburban White People never complain of "immigrants stealing jobs" why is that?

Im not sure what you think you are clarifying I understood everything you wrote

Did I miss something or are you excluding poor black people in your rant? So what exactly are you clarifying? That you include non black people? Ok, thanks

Like I said i just think it's funny how these immigration threads make so called progressives start talking that pull yourself up by your bootstraps stuff and people are lazy stuff

My advice is that you should consistently apply your new found republican talking points

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
funny seeing OP here :sas2:

Trump a white supremacist but he's the only politician w/ a platfrom... i've seen mention LEGIT black issues since I've been living (29) :mjpls:

too bad I know he don't give a damn about any lower or middle class no matter what your race is :pachaha:

Poor cacs think Trump gonna save them :deadmanny:

Breh I respect your opinion but are you trolling? I say 'yall' simply because I'm Italian, but Trump don't give a damn about yall, and it's disgusting to see him pander in the final weeks of the election.

The only thing he says about black people is "ohh the inner cities, they're terrible, you walk to the store you GET SHOT. African-Americans, come with me and your lives will change!" There's never any real substance, it's transparent as fukk, and he continues to think that black people only live in the fukking slums!!

Again I respect your opinion, and Trump even speaking directly at a black person is more outreach than most Republicans do, but to really think he's spoken more about black issues than any politician before??:why: This is stockholme syndrome breh

Daps
this is the stupid shyt that will keep nikkaz down.. we know about white supremacy.. what will happen if mexicans take over? who's the richest man in the world? We need some black supremacy to keep people below us.. We have to play the game too and take advantage while we can..

It's some real strong cac overtones in this line. Black ppl have always generally been vigilant about keeping everything equal, not keeping ppl below us. It's usually cacs & dictators that are delusional enuf 2 think that they can live on the backs of other ppl (below them) indefinitely. But the problem w/that is, then u have to live paranoid all the time (like cacs & dictators) about all the ppl u put below u comin' 4 theirs. It takes too much work 2 keep ppl down when the human spirit is meant 2 rise which is why that arrangement always falls apart eventually.

Prob. the best thing for us would be to eventually establish our own lands, economy etc. (perhaps in Africa) and protect the hell out of it.

Only immigrants you should advocate for is Africans. To fight the demographic wars with the spics and the Asians. Spics is our biggest threat. Trojan horse ass mothafukkas

:smugfavre: :feedme::beli::skip: :leostare: :merchant::bryan::sitdown::smugdraper::win:

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
He's right :yeshrug:

Immigration does not help black people. It takes the gains we've made and disperses them to all "minorities" and "people of color." When they did not earn those gains nor did they have the history of subjugation in this country to warrant them.

Those gains are for the benefit of black people and should remain only for our benefit because we are the ONLY group in this country that was forced to come here and forced to provide free labor in exchange for slavery, discrimination and genocide.

Dr. Claude Anderson harps on this topic continually.

I like Trump's economic policy. It's everything else that makes him not worth voting for.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
you bytches need to be worried about international trade.

Blaming mexicans and shyt. Ain't none of them muthafukkas are responsible for 800,000 factories closing and moving overseas. NOT ONE. That is the good jobs. You can fight mexicans for lawn cutting if you want to. White people are fighting for middle class jobs and you are stupid enough to believe that these below lower class jobs are "hurting you" because you can't get them.

Those Mexicans are using those "lower class jobs" to create communities that are competing with blacks and bypassing them. They are leveraging middle class and upper class Hispanics to fight their political bout via the "illegal immigration" debate in city halls and court rooms across the country. I know. I live in Philadelphia, which has been declared a "Sanctuary City" for illegal immigrants. Where they can work and make a life without fear of deportation.

Seems like those "lower class jobs" didn't stop them from making a political chess move to push their agenda in one of largest metros in the country :francis:

You're being short sighted. You're focused on what kind of jobs they're doing and thinking that means nothing. You're confusing a job title and pay for power.

They're getting their foot in the door and locking down a segment of the US economy....physical labor. And once they lock that up completely, their political lobby will only be that much stronger. They will be able to be a political powerhouse because they control what gets built and even what lawns get cut because their group controls physical labor in your city and in the halls of Congress in DC.

And if they're the face of physical labor and they culturally unionize physical labor, barring non-Mexicans from entry, how much longer do you think those jobs will be low paying? :stopitslime:

Other groups did the same thing. Asians started out in this country as "lower class laborers" doing physical labor. And they leveraged that into being the highest paid group in the country.......years and years later. Check the long game.

Peace

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those Mexicans are using those "lower class jobs" to create communities that are competing with blacks and bypassing them. They are leveraging middle class and upper class Hispanics to fight their political bout via the "illegal immigration" debate in city halls and court rooms across the country. I know. I live in Philadelphia, which has been declared a "Sanctuary City" for illegal immigrants. Where they can work and make a life without fear of deportation.

Seems like those "lower class jobs" didn't stop them from making a political chess move to push their agenda in one of largest metros in the country :francis:

You're being short sighted. You're focused on what kind of jobs they're doing and thinking that means nothing. You're confusing a job title and pay for power.

They're getting their foot in the door and locking down a segment of the US economy....physical labor. And once they lock that up completely, their political lobby will only be that much stronger. They will be able to be a political powerhouse because they control what gets built and even what lawns get cut because their group controls physical labor in your city and in the halls of Congress in DC.

And if they're the face of physical labor and they culturally unionize physical labor, barring non-Mexicans from entry, how much longer do you think those jobs will be low paying? :stopitslime:

Other groups did the same thing. Asians started out in this country as "lower class laborers" doing physical labor. And they leveraged that into being the highest paid group in the country.......years and years later. Check the long game.

Peace

I bet if you remove all the states that used to be owned by Mexico, your numbers would be absolute shyt.

Did you know that 5 generation Californian Mexicans are still "illegals" because there was no automatic citizenship for them when they were taken from mexico. Almost all the stats you speak of is in the southwest.

Asian Americans are not the highest paid group. That is asian IMMIGRANTS. You don't even know what you are speaking on. Countless studies show the people who can pay to get to america from ASIA already are upper middle class and simply don't like their local governments. Asian americans make just as much as anybody else.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Studies on illegal immigration conclude that whites don't lose much and blacks lose far far more from illegal immigration. I will trust unbiased researchers and their numbers over your cape c00ning for illegals. Studies on illegals say they increase the black man's plight. We don't live during Jim Crow; we live in 2016 and have different issues. That is all.

I can't deal with bytch ass trump supporters. You guys are nuts. fukking believe all the white studies.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Multiple generations of illegals packed under one roof bringing in over 40k combined income with additional benefits and we got posters saying this don't affect black folk...:skip:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I bet if you remove all the states that used to be owned by Mexico, your numbers would be absolute shyt.

Did you know that 5 generation Californian Mexicans are still "illegals" because there was no automatic citizenship for them when they were taken from mexico. Almost all the stats you speak of is in the southwest.

Asian Americans are not the highest paid group. That is asian IMMIGRANTS. You don't even know what you are speaking on. Countless studies show the people who can pay to get to america from ASIA already are upper middle class and simply don't like their local governments. Asian americans make just as much as anybody else.

:skip:

Ok, I see this would be pointless. Carry on.

Peace

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you Hispanic or dating/married to/have a kid by one? I'm asking you straight up

My father is illegal. He is a master foreman as well. I know union and non-union (illegal wages.) They get paid big bucks to work, making atleast 5000 a month. Blacks do that work too. Asians. All types of illegals and legals do non union construction. If you don't want to compete for those jobs, its your business. The wages are not depressed for construction unless you want to be paid an absolutely stupid amount of money as a union worker BUT work maybe 50% of the time.

I don't give a shyt about them because when I lost my 80k a year telecommunications engineering job, I lost it to a bunch of Indians in India. The entire FIELD went to India, from the east to the west coast.

I want to see an entire field of high paying jobs disappear within 2 years because of some illegals. That shyt will never happen.

Outsourcing is sweeping and instant. Illegals suppressing wages takes years, sometimes decades, and they only grab some of the market.

Outsourcing is literally moving an entire market out of the country over night.