Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No it doesn’t.

Section 8 apartments come into the neighborhood, the kids in the neighborhood treat the neighborhood like they’re still in the projects, crime goes up, businesses move out, property values drop, another hood is created.
There's no such thing as "section 8 apartments" Section 8 isn't public housing. There are people who qualify for section 8. They can live almost anywhere. There may he section 8s in your neighborhood now, you just don't know it.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The thing is.. no new low income housing would ever be sprawling up inside a Existing suburban neighborhood without already it being other lower income housing in the community originally. It’s a legal bill legalizing and acknowledging gentrification to push us out of our black neighborhoods forever, which will split us even more living further apart from eachother

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
There's no such thing as "section 8 apartments" Section 8 isn't public housing. There are people who qualify for section 8. They can live almost anywhere. There may he section 8s in your neighborhood now, you just don't know it.
A lot of newer subdivisions are forbidding Section 8 properties in their HOA contracts.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you has a preference you’d prefer someone you knew could keep up with the environment and keep the place nice and neat. I won’t say section 8 or afhc is bad since I lived in them while trying to maintain but people prefer things in their level.

mans yes not all poor people are criminals but the truth is you may not feel as secure knowing you’re neighbor can’t maintain than what you’d feel if you knew your neighbor can maintain.

these posts are a feel good story but not really realistic from what people say and what they think.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Thats what I call it.

I don’t know the technical term, what I do know is I don’t want them shyts nowhere near my neighborhood.

At all.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
A lot of newer subdivisions are forbidding Section 8 properties in their HOA contracts.
If they are purely privately funded, yes, they can do this. This rule is about federal money. From what I have read, if you get federal funds to help you build, you must allocate a percentage of units to section 8 or other low income housing options.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The thing is.. no new low income housing would ever be sprawling up inside a Existing suburban neighborhood without already it being other lower income housing in the community originally. It’s a legal bill legalizing and acknowledging gentrification to push us out of our black neighborhoods forever, which will split us even more living further apart from eachother

I know of two apartment complexes off top of my head, in my city, that got built in low crime, middle class neighborhoods, and 20 years later, both areas have gone to shyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't care how much money you make.. All I ask is:

You bbq in the backyard..

You keep your 10+ guest in your yard.

Don't throw garbage on the ground.

Don't throw garbage out your car.

Just keep it respectful.. :yeshrug:

I believe anyone who wants the above from their neighbors deserve their own bubble.. :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Every black person should read

32191706._SY475_.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is the most racist shyt that he has tweeted. This is some Jim Crow type of shyt.

What’s racist is assuming all black people are poor and think alike.

I know PLENTY of black folks who are probably loving this move, they just won’t come out and admit it publically.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s racist is assuming all black people are poor and think alike.

I know PLENTY of black folks who are probably loving this move, they just won’t come out and admit it publically.

You're too ignorant to realize that he is continuing a pattern of white supremacist housing tactics to appeal to his base. Read this

32191706._SY475_.jpg