Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

This is where Liberals and Dem supporters annoy me.
"Trump is racist"
"Trump is doing this racist thing to rile up his base so they will go out and vote."

No fukking shyt!! Great insight. How about instead of complaining about what Trump is doing to motivate his supporters to go out and vote the Democratic candidate GIVE THEIR BASE SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!!!

How about standing strongly behind M4A or forgiving student debt to shore up Progressive support? How about serious policies to close the racial wealth gap and a real black agenda to ensure a strong voting turnout from Black America?

This "Trump is racist and mean" shyt is not going to motivate certain key groups the Dems need to go out and vote.

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if we gon look back at this in 20-30 years and see that it negatively affected brothas/sistas more than anyone else. It's probably not apples to apples, but kinda reminds me of the crime bill as far as splitting the black community.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So Trump is really...redlining...in 2020?
Gi5X3Mp.png

Damn, that dog whistle loud as f*ck
bu6VlrE.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wonder if we gon look back at this in 20-30 years and see that it negatively affected brothas/sistas more than anyone else. It's probably not apples to apples, but kinda reminds me of the crime bill as far as splitting the black community.
You been here for 8 years and only post when comes to defending trump. Who's alias in this?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the democrats offering lower middle class black folks to counter this? Every time Trump does something like this, Biden and the Dems need to be on TV saying what they will do to counter it for black people. Painting BLM on a street isn't enough.

Read breh. AFFH, which Obama passed was a counter to discriminatory housing. This is Trump countering the counter.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
shyt is crazy breh. It's what they wanna highlight in the news, social media, by politicians, public figures, etc. It's a real mind-fukk to always be portrayed that way.

That’s exactly what is.

A mind fukk.

When you identify with poverty, you will forever be poor, even if you happen to come across a little money from time to time.

That’s the “secret” of Think And Grow Rich.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Can you read? AFFH, which Obama passed was a counter to discriminatory housing. This is Trump countering the counter.
Again...what are the democrats going to counter with for lower middle class black people? Why would vote I for some shyt that can just constantly be overturned back and forth? Time for them to start thinking larger and more permanent. Sitting up here being threatened with some flimsy back and forth level shyt. This is what we are reduced to?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This the shyt that pisses me off breh.

Most people that really grew up in the hood and fought their way to get out that bytch probably feel the same.

You bust your ass to get a good education/trade/career, finally reach your dream of homeownership in a neighborhood where you ain’t gotta worry too much about your child catching a stray, and these muthafukkas fukk around and bring the hood to you.

:snoop:
Yeah man threads like this really separate the property owners from the renters (Or ones that still live with their parents)

I have 4 Black neighbors

1- Owns his own security company and his wife is a RN. He keeps his yard immaculate, has his Range Rover and Hummer neatly parked in his driveway. Looks out for my crib when I’m out of town. Just a solid dude.

2 - A young married military family with a wife and 3 kids. Yard is beautiful, driveway stays pressure washed. No noise or issues.

3- A “family of perhaps 15” and I’m just assuming. Because that’s the number of cars they try to park on the side of their crib. They ride ATVs all through my yard, parked a trailer in my yard, shoots firecrackers 7 nights a week, starting at around 11:30 pm.- 3:00 am.

4- Pretty much a Black biker gang. Nice enough folks, but they don’t cut their grass, trim their hedges, leave their trash cans on the street and have drag races up and down the block at all times of day and night endangering the young kids.

House number 1 and 2 are owners. House 3 and 4 are Section 8 rental properties.

My property value is fukked if I don’t get whoever owns house 3 or 4 to care about more than just getting that government check to cover the mortgage every month.

And we’re all Black. So in our case it’s not about race. It’s about values. The least you personally have invested, the least likely you are to really care. It’s human nature.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMFAO.

And this is the guy people really thought was gonna go hard against the "elites"

And lol at nikkas in this very thread basically caping for red lining.

I feel sincerely sorry for anyone who thought Trump was going to go at the Elites.
HE IS the elite.
:pachaha:

Expect a billionaire to share your common man sympathies brehs.

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, Im old so I mostly read the site and post in the gardening thread on occassion.
Maybe I wrote it wrong, cause I still dont see how that statement defends Trump.
I aint never been accused of that in my life.

Or maybe you read it wrong.

edit: Ill eat any neg you throw this way. Y'all really be serious with this stuff. Lol

You been here for 8 years and only post when comes to defending trump. Who's alias in this?