Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way if people want to find out more read the book The Color of Law. Also, PBS did a good documentary about Atlanta housing projects that cover the history of how it was once a mixed race thing and the government set it up on purpose to become "ghettoized".

Interesting historic tidbit. Public housing was initially a racially integrated environment but whites were given better public housing. Public housing was set up by FDR during the new deal to provide affordable housing for mostly white families at the time who were doing most public works projects near by as part of the new deal. Then it was used to provide housing for returning soldiers, again mostly white, before the push towards the suburbs happened in the 50s. Then unsurprisingly the only people left were black folks and also unsurprisingly the government stopped funding them to instead provide financial assistance to whites to live in suburbs.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Both sides are bad
In a thread where more of Trump's racism is on display you are in here doing the both sides deflection.

Rick Perry has been good for Texas

that ****** wake up call is always a thing of beauty :banderas:

In a thread about the cops killing Alton Sterling, you chose to deflect with this:

Black men who kill black men have a lot to do with it.. Why? Because if a single black life can be saved, it should not matter if it is at te hands of a fellow brother or cop.. But you see many only care about a black life when a non white is responsible for it.. Like the use of the word "nikka/nikkah".. The hypocracy of feeling offended because someone else says it. . Same with this all of a sudden you and many others are moved kind of like a bandwagon for a hot nba or nfl team at the moment, then in a few weeks or days it doesnt matter again.. Many go in hard on researching and googling videos and police brutality video as if doing a college term paper for that moment.. Fact remains that this false sense of a movement only cares about being part of creating division between us who respect officers and people of authority and those who all of a sudden feel as if they are in a discrimination struggle as well and never really had to deal with the blown up topic of discrimination.. Most of these outrages are based off half ass prejudgement of the officer without considering facts because the suspect was black or because media and social media edits the video to only show the final struggle or outcome which fits thier personal agenda or biased opinion.. I dont need to be black to see the hypocrasy of many who give no shyts about a black man killing or raping an innocent family or person.. I sure have not seen the outrage of back on black crime nor te riots and protest by folks like you in the hoods and communities to rid them of the gangs or dope dealers or the criminals who destroy the black community.. I dont see the effort and outcry by many hypocrites or time to address such things.. Fact also remains that officers shoot and kill more white men than black.. You and i know that many influences via music or tv or peers have a big part in how many young black kids see life.. Hip Hop promotes derogotory and degrading words towards each other, promotes hate and violence and shooting and "fuk the police" attitudes.. Promotes jacking and robbing and killing.. When youth see this, the authority figure means nothing and life is not valued in a mentality that has been molded.. Kids without father figures and the sense that Jordans and street cred over education and self respect are priority.. Now again not all black families.. But what other race or culture promotes this.. I say nikka to a black stranger I expect a confrontation, but if another black says nikka says it.. You andnothers turn a blind eye to that.. Say im lying.. You and I know that most of these cases have been a result of a bad decision made from the suspect in question to play tuff guy.. Any of those co frontation could have ended differently had cooperation and not resisting was the decision made instead.. Lets not forget I am of Mexican parents and look like it.. I ave been racially profiled by cops but attitude and full cooperation proves why i am still alive.. See Jerome Bingham back men who kill black men at an alarming rate does matter.. look up some stats bro.. we dont have to agree but i wont be blind to facts and condemn police in all situations.. Believing black on black crime is nothing to do with anything is part of this hypocritical issue..

@Barnett114

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
@Malcolm SeXXX
@Savvir
@IGSaint12
@jwinfield
@Gold

This isn't an Obama law.

Lyndon Johnson created this in 1968.

Currently, black home-ownership is worst than it was before in 1968, when the Fair Housing Act was signed.

This has been the case for atleast the last ten years (2010-2020).

But, didn't care when Obama didn't do shyt for black people losing their homes, but, bailed out the banks.

But, now we can lose our minds over a program that didn't work for a few reasons when someone tells us it's "Obama's Law."

It's apparent Trump is probably the worst president of our lifetimes, but, ya'll find yourselves only able to compare Obama to him.

fukk Trump. And fukk ya'll.

2019:

These Five Facts Reveal the Current Crisis in Black Homeownership

2018:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...it-was-when-housing-discrimination-was-legal/

2017:

Black Homeownership: How Do We Fix What’s Wrong? | Prosperity Now

Black-Homeownership-2005-to-2018-Bush-Obama-Trump.png
Love how you conveniently and purposely leave out the fact that the entire United States housing market crashed in 2008 and its effects didnt reverse EVEN FOR whites until his 2nd term

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In a thread where more of Trump's racism is on display you are in here doing the both sides deflection.

In a thread about the cops killing Alton Sterling, you chose to deflect with this:

@Barnett114

looks like we got another one........ :mjpls:

@Nicole0416

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got mixed feeling on this issue. I’m in the burbs in a great school system. I pay a lot to live this way. People who can’t afford to live here shouldn’t.

Unfortunately we've been forced to move there. And the Surburbs giving vouchers.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If the whites start selling their houses and moving out, that's good, that means more nice looking houses for black folks:yeshrug:. So let them Karens move out and let us move in:mjgrin: