Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yep

Things like this make me feel like spirtuallly the black community is DEAD.We have lost our collective esprit de corps, a good majority of us do not identify with the community nor the race truly we identify with ourself. In fact id wager to say most black people nowadays are Democratic in spirit but in practice are actually Republican i.e "I got mine why cant you get yours?,bootstrapism, etc" yet when some shyt happen in our community those same nikkas be quick to preach that pro-black unity on some virtue signaling shyt if/when it aligns with their worldview.

Black people can't be hating on other black people if we all recognize we struggling in this white supremacist country cause we black people. It's counterproductive as hell

I think the election of Donald Trump showed me how prevalent stone cold, almost mentally unstable, narcissism truly is in this world. Watching that man become President brought out a sense of pride in people who are just awful. His election made some people more comfortable with having cruel and insensitive views, and unfortunately, as we had to witness, the black community is no exception. There are narcissists even among the black community who would easily turn to right wing conservatism and endorse cruelty towards "foreigners" and "immigrants" if they feel it'll benefit them. And I'm talking just BLACK immigrants they hate. No issue with white folks of any ethnic background as far as they can tell. The fact you got people right in this thread who can invent all types of conspiracies about Kamala Harris over her multi-ethnic background but will turn around and defend the racist words and actions of some old white third generation descendant of German immigrants should tell you what it's all about.

Again, the same people that claim to be stalwart reparations advocates on this forum are 100% supportive of this. In fact some agree they don't want poor blacks in therir neighborhood either "TrUmP iS rIgHt aBoUt Us!" :scust: Wake up to these fake woke c00ns people.

That's why that Yvette Carnell ADOS shyt is dieing with Trump's presidency. Not only have the REAL movements around George Floyd exposed "ADOS" to be nothing but a non-existent internet troll operation against Democrats (bots if you will) you hardly see their cult following popping off shyt like they was just months back now that Trump is making a daily ass of himself and his poll numbers are dropping like a rock. The two was hand in hand the whole time. After Trump is out of office and Yvette Carnell accepts a job as a Fox News Contributor where she can finally get paid to tell people Obama did nothing for black Americans watch how many of these "fukk Democrats" militants go back to not giving one shyt about politics or reparations anymore.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
But when Democrats chime in Gentrification and give more opportunity to illegal immigrants, What's the answer? "At least it's not Trump" ?
WHAT TRUMP IS DOING IS shyt , but this doesn't automatically give the dems a pass. We gotta stop settling.
Please link to the legislation you are speaking on so we can discuss actual policy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@The Velvet Soul you're right. This is how you know these folk full of shyt. If poor black folk get reparations where are they going to move? The suburbs...So these c00n ass Tom's that say don't vote until reparations are promised are the same ones saying they don't want nikkas from the hood as their neighbors. c00ns and agents exposed.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No one supports Trump on here.

Of course they don't...Their just happens to be people on every black website that enjoy repeating Fox News talking points about Democrats and are really invested in seeing Democrats lose every election

:sas2:

They're just independents tho, not Republicans at all.

:sas1:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They're actually mad because Trump is keeping their c00n a$$ out of white suburbs.. Please believe if a low income black wanted to move in a predominantly black suburb (middle class) it'll be no problem..

I don't care about living around white people, thats why this doesn't bother me.

And just like brehs didn't care about a black man holding a Trump sign getting killed, i don't care about a c00n loosing his right to find housing among CACs..

:manny:

You gotta love this whole "I'm so happy to see our rights being rolled back" juelzing from all our mentally elevated Coli "independents."

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta love this whole "I'm so happy to see our rights being rolled back" juelzing from all our mentally elevated Coli "independents."

I live in a predominantly black community..

And if i moved, id go to another predominantly black community..

Why y'all love moving around people who hate you is the question.. :sas1:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
But when Democrats chime in Gentrification and give more opportunity to illegal immigrants, What's the answer? "At least it's not Trump" ?
WHAT TRUMP IS DOING IS shyt , but this doesn't automatically give the dems a pass. We gotta stop settling.

You're civil rights and access to wealth and home ownership are being rolled back by a borderline white power fascist regime as we speak and you think you sound militant deflecting to illegal immigrants.

:mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You can't just point to trend lines over time without context to play the "both sides" game.

You actually play right into Republican hands when you do this. Their entire schtick with the American people has been that government is ineffective and can't help..while they constantly throw wrenches in plans for the government to take real, meaningful action.

Do you guys really think Obama just had carte blanche as an executive? Republicans controlled Congress by the beginning of 2011. He couldn't tell them to go fukk themselves and do what he wants. Trump has more of that luxury because he has the senate, otherwise he'd be getting railroaded by now.

The Republican playbook is quite simple.

1. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt
2. Use the levers of power to make sure democrats and progressives can't fix shyt, or that if they do, it has to be weak as fukk and go through Republican approval first
3. Use the levers of power to make it more difficult to elect democrats to power
4. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt and things have been the same, so you don't show up
5. Get more Republicans into seats down ballot and locally because voters become disillusioned with democrats' ability to fix shyt
6. Rinse and repeat.

And some of you guys bite hit hook, line, and sinker...many of you enough to start doing Republicans' job for them like in this thread.

Hold this rep.

They don't hear you.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread saddens me.

As a people, we really, REALLY need to better understand the difference between WANTING to do something but having the levers of power block or limit you (as was the case w/ Obama and is often the case with democratic presidents) and straight up opposing issues and / or antagonizing (e.g., what republicans do intentionally). The output can look very similar, but without understanding the mechanics, you walk away with the wrong impression.

You can't just point to trend lines over time without context to play the "both sides" game.

You actually play right into Republican hands when you do this. Their entire schtick with the American people has been that government is ineffective and can't help..while they constantly throw wrenches in plans for the government to take real, meaningful action.

Do you guys really think Obama just had carte blanche as an executive? Republicans controlled Congress by the beginning of 2011. He couldn't tell them to go fukk themselves and do what he wants. Trump has more of that luxury because he has the senate, otherwise he'd be getting railroaded by now.

The Republican playbook is quite simple.

1. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt
2. Use the levers of power to make sure democrats and progressives can't fix shyt, or that if they do, it has to be weak as fukk and go through Republican approval first
3. Use the levers of power to make it more difficult to elect democrats to power
4. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt and things have been the same, so you don't show up
5. Get more Republicans into seats down ballot and locally because voters become disillusioned with democrats' ability to fix shyt
6. Rinse and repeat.

And some of you guys bite hit hook, line, and sinker...many of you enough to start doing Republicans' job for them like in this thread.

Chicago’s TIF scam might be even more crooked than we thought
The city's TIFs will generate a record $561 million this tax year. Which means more money for the mayor to sneakily divert into vanity projects like Navy Pier.

Chicago’s TIF scam might be even more crooked than we thought

Read the article breh.

This democratic mayor has diverted money, that was set aside to fix impoverished communities, for pet projects in different locations in the city..
And the democratic city council just turn the blind eye.

You look around locally in your major cities, shyt like this is happening..

But like i said before, when people say both sides are the same, they're probably coming from a local POV..

But since D.C is like Vatican City to its worshipers, people can't see the other parishes molesting the children nationwide..

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What illegal immigrant you want to trade places with? :unimpressed:

Please link to the legislation you are speaking on so we can discuss actual policy.

You're civil rights and access to wealth and home ownership are being rolled back by a borderline white power fascist regime as we speak and you think you sound militant deflecting to illegal immigrants.

:mjlol:

Okay, give me proof that blacks still have a stronger base in SoCali than Mexicans. Are there policies like DACA that looks after black youth in Chicago, a "democratic" city? This isn't a hate on immigrants, but if you like the dems that much, cool, but why? Don't say call they're actually sincerer about helping blacks.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Okay, give me proof that blacks still have a stronger base in SoCali than Mexicans. Are there policies like DACA that looks after black youth in Chicago, a "democratic" city? This isn't a hate on immigrants, but if you like the dems that much, cool, but why? Don't say call they're actually sincerer about helping blacks.
You saying this in a thread about Republicans repealing laws from Democrats that helped black folk get out the ghetto :dahell:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Be a Canadian Breh with your head up your ass, Brehs