Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knows they’re getting him outta there and that fool won’t go without scorching earth, y’all buckle in for the incoming fukkery :lupe:

Daps
And just like brehs didn't care about a black man holding a Trump sign getting killed, i don't care about a c00n loosing his right to find housing among CACs..

Threads like that one are why I only post every now and again.

:snoop:

"Oh, well, he's black...but he's a Trump supporter."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I got time, today

Here we go

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is from wiki.

This change was made in his last full year in office..Year 7.

The rule says towns and cities receiving HUD funds must document...just document...racial data. Not acting inject the communities with anythign to prevent segargation. Just document it.

It has to be reported every three to five years. That means the very first report would have came in 2018 (primary year) or 2020 (election year). And if they data is fukked up...HUD still has the power to approve or dissapprove funding.

This is what ya'll want everyone to be outraged about?

This was 2015.

Look how sharp the drop was in 2010...and he waited 5 years for an amendment.

figure1-8ecfb9.png

Again, people read "Obama" then "law" then "Trump" and go crazy.

Everyone keeps posting how this law (originally signed in 1968 and amended in 2015 and 2020) was so important to black homeownership between now and then

And our rate continuously went down.
If they don't document the data, how can you withhold funding if they don't meet your expectations?

If this law had no tangible affects, then why is Trump hell bent on overturning it?

Daps
If they don't document the data, how can you withhold funding if they don't meet your expectations?

Fam, please, stop. This is the oldest trick in the book. Even the provision that the HUD can still approve or disapprove regardless of the findings.

Again, the 3 to 5 year timeline coincidentally falls on primary and election years when people won't care, also far after his presidency is over.

Most of ya'll didn't know this existed...as proof. Also, the head of HUD is chosen by the president :mjlol:. You think Republican majors and governors dikkriding Trump would have gotten their funding striped?

Trump is a extreme small government president, I doubt HUD funding is shyt, anyway. Again, Ben Carson is the Head of HUD.

:mjlol: Oh, goodness!

If this law had no tangible affects, then why is Trump hell bent on overturning it?

To play up to his dumbass base, which is why I'm surprised ya'll falling for it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I got mixed feeling on this issue. I’m in the burbs in a great school system. I pay a lot to live this way. People who can’t afford to live here shouldn’t.

ehh bro you're only thinking within the limitations of your own ego.

high crime areas, are typically poor areas. this is a fact. this classism is intertwined with systemic racism...but that's another conversation.

so, the idea is to essentially not have so many poor people condensed in the same environment with the same limited and neutered resources; surrounded by the same people in a similar situation. that creates a fukked up environment. and crime.

So what happens if you spread the condensed areas out, spread these people out and away from these environments, and put them into one that has better resources?

well, since the percentile of the "poor" individuals living in this new affluent areas is now insanely low, it brings that individual "up" and less likely to be a product of...or potential perpetrator of crime. being that humans are merely a product of their environment.

2 poor people moving into an affluent suburb will not have much of an impact on the suburb. being that the majority are affluent, and resources are superior. this is a macro level idea, not one that is as simple as "oh i make more money so this is for moneymakers like me!" that's how primates think man. the goal should be to repair a society....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fam, please, stop. This is the oldest trick in the book. Even the provision that the HUD can still approve or disapprove regardless of the findings.

Again, the 3 to 5 year timeline coincidentally falls on primary and election years when people won't care, also far after his presidency is over.

Most of ya'll didn't know this existed...as proof. Also, the head of HUD is chosen by the president :mjlol:. You think Republican majors and governors dikkriding Trump would have gotten their funding striped?

Trump is a extreme small government president, I doubt HUD funding is shyt, anyway. Again, Ben Carson is the Head of HUD.

:mjlol: Oh, goodness!

To play up to his dumbass base, which is why I'm surprised ya'll falling for it.
You think you've made a point but you haven't just a bunch of empty smart dumb nikka babble.

The bolded alone proves it.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh its so sad but so true. YouTube and social media has breeded a whole generation of weirdos who wear being pro-black like a persona and an accessory but when its time to really support black people they turn into aspiring white cowards.

There are people here who really believe they can be both "pro-black" and a non-voting, pearl clutching, anti-immigrant, xenophobic, "stay out my country," pro-white supremacy, right wing adjacent "independent" at the same time.

And to make matters worse these types love to weaponize black issues just for attention while trying to keep black people from voting.

People who spent years here telling others not to vote Democrat and going on phony Yvette Carnell rants about black wealth and asset ownership are praising this move and going on rants about black people coming to the hood that are literally indistinguishable from something youd see written on Breitbart.

shyt is bizarro world and just comes to show how much of a complete game being "pro-black" on the internet has become. Wake up folks. There is a whole brigade of try hard militants here who talk pro-black but almost everything they say aligns with the interest of whites. Theyre pro-black and hate Democrats but cool with everything Trump does and says and thinks we should hand him four more years. Its so obvious now people.
Agreed.
And honestly, I'm continuously shocked at the support given to these clowns
and the excuses given by said clowns.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Every black person should read

32191706._SY475_.jpg

Or if you think you don't have time to read it, take half an hour out of your day and listen to this podcast with the author

NPR Choice page

Trump and people in this thread defending Trump are LITERALLY using the exact same arguments that propped up white only neighboorhoods and justified redlining. You cannot say you're against the systemic federal housing discrimination of the past but then co-sign this.

On how the Federal Housing Administration justified discrimination

The Federal Housing Administration's justification was that if African-Americans bought homes in these suburbs, or even if they bought homes near these suburbs, the property values of the homes they were insuring, the white homes they were insuring, would decline. And therefore their loans would be at risk.

There was no basis for this claim on the part of the Federal Housing Administration. In fact, when African-Americans tried to buy homes in all-white neighborhoods or in mostly white neighborhoods, property values rose because African-Americans were more willing to pay more for properties than whites were, simply because their housing supply was so restricted and they had so many fewer choices. So the rationale that the Federal Housing Administration used was never based on any kind of study. It was never based on any reality.

LITERALLY the exact same arguments in this thread.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh bro you're only thinking within the limitations of your own ego.

high crime areas, are typically poor areas. this is a fact. this classism is intertwined with systemic racism...but that's another conversation.

so, the idea is to essentially not have so many poor people condensed in the same environment with the same limited and neutered resources; surrounded by the same people in a similar situation. that creates a fukked up environment. and crime.

So what happens if you spread the condensed areas out, spread these people out and away from these environments, and put them into one that has better resources?

well, since the percentile of the "poor" individuals living in this new affluent areas is now insanely low, it brings that individual "up" and less likely to be a product of...or potential perpetrator of crime. being that humans are merely a product of their environment.

2 poor people moving into an affluent suburb will not have much of an impact on the suburb. being that the majority are affluent, and resources are superior. this is a macro level idea, not one that is as simple as "oh i make more money so this is for moneymakers like me!" that's how primates think man. the goal should be to repair a society....
First hand experience says you're wrong on both accounts. Also many undesirable activities aren't exactly "criminal".

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You know what it is man. The further you get away from the city into the suburbs. Black are almost nowhere to be found. By design though and the few black people that live out there having the same view point as those Cacs.

:pacspit:

this is false

a good majority of suburbs in Atlanta are majority black

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I read the book in the Breaking Brown book club, and I own a home in a “covenant” community, genius.

Congrats on your newfound book knowledge.

Come back and holla at me when you get some real life experience to go along with it.

Real life experiences doesn't turn you into a c00n :heh:

I understand where you're coming from you want to protect you and yours

But you can't consider yourself pro black if you support things that will disproportionately impact black people.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Real life experiences doesn't turn you into a c00n :heh:

I understand where you're coming from you want to protect you and yours

But you can't consider yourself pro black if you support things that will disproportionately impact black people.
Can't be pro-black and still be at the HOA meetings singing....