Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I must have went 10 pages deep negging bytches in this thread caping for, or finding some way to defend this anti black shyt.

This place is a fukking cesspool sometimes.... And we wonder why the post quality is down and we barely get rafters worthy threads anymore :martin:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Conflicted as hell right now. Grew up in an affluent white neighborhood, the ffha I’m sure is in someway responsible for me being able to obtain my hud based loan for the house we are currently in. We have lived here now 11 years in the burbs and our house has increased $100k in value, and not for one second would I want low income housing moved near us to tank the value of my house even one cent from the equity we’ve worked long and hard to build. :beli:

:mindblown:

So you’d deny other people or be happy with them not to benefit the same way you did just to keep your property value up? how solipsistic can you be:mindblown:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
what’s funny is from 2010 to now the largest group of growing suburban folks have been black or some other minority.

rich young cacs moving back to the cities :dead:

Yea and the burbs have been dropping down in value which is why I laugh at black people who think they are entering the wealthy crew because they bought a house in the burbs

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Actually that’s not what it said. I live next to one of the most affluent black neighborhoods in LA. Most homes are 1 million plus. Do you think the black owners there want low income housing next to them? That hurts their resale value and in turn hurts the little generational wealth that was being accumulated. Here’s more financials: a home purchase in this area ago has almost doubled in value. My friends $1 million home is now worth almost 2 million. Another friend has a section 8 complex less than a mile away and his value has dropped at least 100k if he were to sell right now. I get what you were TRYING to say. But you need to be open to more context and real life examples and quit fishing for daps.

This is the issue with real estate in America. People don’t buy homes to live and be comfortable they instead place all the emphasis on wealth. This is why greedy landlords exist.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is the most racist shyt that he has tweeted. This is some Jim Crow type of shyt.

Yo why do y'all want to live around white people so bad. I'd rather stay in the hood and everybody come together to clean it up. Y'all really getting mad over not being around whites?:dahell:

The government should create new neighborhoods near the city and move section 8 tenants there. Nice neighborhoods, easy to get to work, and no cacs. They ain't gone do shyt but mvoe anyway.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My mom lives in a suburb of Atlanta that's really nice, i've only seen a handful of white people out there. Not that that's not an outlier but there's more than a few places in the US that I know of that are like that

black suburbs exist all over the place. NY has them, Maryland has them, NC has them etc.

but overall the suburbs is largely white

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Okay, give me proof that blacks still have a stronger base in SoCali than Mexicans. Are there policies like DACA that looks after black youth in Chicago, a "democratic" city? This isn't a hate on immigrants, but if you like the dems that much, cool, but why? Don't say call they're actually sincerer about helping blacks.
Where is the link to the legislation you were speaking on?

Why are you dodging the responsibility of providing tangible proof of your claims?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yo why do y'all want to live around white people so bad. I'd rather stay in the hood and everybody come together to clean it up. Y'all really getting mad over not being around whites?:dahell:

The government should create new neighborhoods near the city and move section 8 tenants there. Nice neighborhoods, easy to get to work, and no cacs. They ain't gone do shyt but mvoe anyway.

Can y'all stop with this weak shyt already?

Not endorsing Donald Trump Jim Crow discrimination against African Americans doesn't mean we want to abandon the hood and be around whites, it means we don't endorse Jim Crow discrimination against African Americans by this government. Tf :dahell:

Just like how those of us who were not cheering and endorsing Donald Trump's draconian human rights violations against immigrants years ago weren't abandoning black power in favor "caping for Laitnos" we just didn't endorse draconian human rights violations being committed by our own government and had the obvious foresight to see this shyt right here coming.

Again, the way some of y'all try to twist being silent, passive, and even supportive of Trump and his white supremacist moves as some type of pro-black position is disgusting. There is nothing about this we should be looking for some benefit or silver lining. It's a push to bring us back to pre-50s status, where keeping African Americans from being socially or economically mobile was not a conspiracy it was LAW.

:dahell: I don't get how y'all can snoop around and go back 30 years for every conspiracy you can pull out your ass about "racist Democrats" rooting for the downfall of black folks but y'all will sit there and endorse the actions of racist Republicans sending federal storm troopers to suppress our rights in our neighborhoods and bringing back Jim Crow to your face. :dahell:

Oh you one of those "Democrats are just covert racist. At least Republicans show me who they are" smart-dumb militants.

This thread needs to be stickied so we know who the white power trolls on this forum are. Same folks that spent years ranting about black wealth, black ownership, and the legacy of their ancestors are in here acting like Donald Trump doing black folks a favor by calling us criminals and bringing back Jim Crow racism. This forum is trash.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You saying this in a thread about Republicans repealing laws from Democrats that helped black folk get out the ghetto :dahell:

Once again, you saying this in a thread about Republicans repealing laws that Democrats put in place to help black people get out of poverty.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

When Republicans said they were installing prison reform, The Coli was quick to act like "Hmm, maybe Trump is on to something". This is the okidoke Im talking about. There's so much more blacks should receive, but shyt like this feels short. Is it good that black Americans had the AFFH Rule? In most variables, yes. But they're a lot more I feel like needs to be done that the Democrats will not acknowledge.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I must have went 10 pages deep negging bytches in this thread caping for, or finding some way to defend this anti black shyt.

This place is a fukking cesspool sometimes.... And we wonder why the post quality is down and we barely get rafters worthy threads anymore :martin:
nikkas are retarded here