Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

People said Trump was going to drain the swamp when he basically dumped toxic waste into it.

People here said Trump was gonna do more for black people than Obama.

:mjlol:

We still get the monthly "what if Trump said he was gonna give us reparations" threads here. Folks just dont want to get it.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
you're blaming black ppl for white flight which devastated the tax base?

:mjpls:
cc hill, Markham, dolton etc weren’t lily white back then. All these towns had sizable middle class black populations. I’m blaming inner city nikkas for ruining it for both whites + middle class black folk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what’s funny is from 2010 to now the largest group of growing suburban folks have been black or some other minority.

rich young cacs moving back to the cities :dead:

fukk Trump for this but a lot of Suburbs are the new hood. While the inner city are becoming less hood.

I know in Texas they purposely built low income houses in already well-established Black Middle Class suburbs to bring down the property value in those areas.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I mean, I get it you clearly don't understand. This isn't on "the dems". Any policy ordered by a president can be undone by another president. Any law that you want, has to go thru Congress as the President doesn't create laws. When Congress doesn't want to pass a law the President has limited ability to create policies thru Executive Order. So because Obama had 6 years of a Republican dominated Congress, stuff like this could never get signed into law, so he had to do what he could with Executive Orders and policies like this.

This of course is not what Obama preferred because obviously these can be struck down by one person as you see here. But there's no magical button to press here that fixes things. You want laws passed in your favor, then you have to control Congress. And even then, those laws can be thrown out by another congress.

Don't bother explaining to this clown because he doesn't even vote or contribute to anything that can help African Americans in this country. Just sits on his ass listening to Yvette Carnell, Tariq Nasheed, and other weak agents looking for a shallow audience tell him what to think of Democrats. Then he regurgitates their shyt while claiming to be an "independent, free thinker" and not another "DNC shill."

:unimpressed:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Breh shut the fukk up caping for white zaddy so hard. Biden and Democrats don't have to so shyt. I know among the ADOS circles Trump is some demigod of politics whos actions are above all criticism and whos actions have no repercussions but in reality he cheated and barely won 2016, his approval ratings are in as much of a freefall as our coronavirus numbers, and in 2020 his failed Presidency has millions of Americans sick of his shyt and prepared to either vote for Biden or simply against Trump.

I know you and the rest of the ADOS hashtag bangers want Trump to stay in office. Yall support his narcissistic white supremacy against foreigners and now apparently poor black people, but he ain't getting a second term breh. Yalls little smear campaigns dont work. Yall look stupid as fukk ready for revolution because dude said you aint black but you here caping for full blown white power roll backs of civil rights laws. Yalls agenda is obvious and it aint for "African Americans" Start coming up with new fake hotep material once you get President Biden. I know youll be working much harder to make him a one term President than you ever did for reparations.

"I know among the ADOS circles Trump is some demigod of politics "

nikka you smoking crack for real.

"caping for white zaddy so hard"

Caping for who? By wanting better for our people as a whole?

Take the DNC's dikk out ya ass. Read some books (maybe a couple from Thomas Frank, Listen Liberal would be a good start), learn about politics and stop quoting me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I just made 22. In my short lifetime I’ve seen the destruction of CC Hills, my parents had a crib out here since 93’. Block went from mostly white to mostly black in 25 years.

You’re right, inner city nikkas just don’t value the suburban way of life
:mjpls:

Daps
Youre in a thread about Donald Trump rescinding Obama era rules that were intended to increase black homeownership and wealth claiming there was no direct action by Obama to help increase black homeownership and wealth.

Vote Trump and get ot over with homie. Im tired of all the fake woke orations about "my people" on this forum. Yall full of shyt and love the attention of being nagging contrarians

Youre in a thread about Donald Trump rescinding Obama era rules that were intended to increase black homeownership and wealth claiming there was no direct action by Obama to help increase black homeownership and wealth.

1, don't pretend you even knew what this was before this thread or news--I'm going to start calling you all out for dikkriding.

2, my original post shows that this has been in place since 1968. It didn't work.

Black-Homeownership-2005-to-2018-Bush-Obama-Trump.png

3, No, this was not put in to help black folks, but, Democrats have us accepting trickle down politics. I'll stop posting for a year if you show me a quote where Obama said this was created to help black people who've lost their homes post 2008 crash. The quote does not have to be specific, but, even alluding to this.

4. You bytch ass nikkas cannot even get it through your head all critique of Obama and Democrats isn't a vote/support for Trump. I'm voting for Biden. So, grow up or fukk out of my post quote, you little bytch! Ya'll want everyone to suck Obama's duck and I will not.

When Biden gets in office, it will be the same bullshyt.

Trump is done in 4 months. You're excuses will run out, soon.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You heard it right. Welcome to TLR. Where up is down, left is right, both sides are the same, most black people are actually conservatoves, and some great restoration of a glorious American past where the country was 90% white and there were no immigrants or civil rights protections would be the greatest thing for African Americans ever.
This is the most accurate description of what this place has become :whoo:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
2020 redlining

coli posters defending redlining :snoop:
anything to shill for trump i guess :snoop:
I got mixed feeling on this issue. I’m in the burbs in a great school system. I pay a lot to live this way. People who can’t afford to live here shouldn’t.
shyt is really wild what I'm reading in this thread. so-called Black folks advocating for the govt to legally reinstitute redlining. And it's ok with them just because they own a house now? :gucci: Redlining practices set black folks back economically for generations but let's get it going again.

fukk a financially struggling black parent from being able to send their kids to a better school or raise them in a safer neighborhood. If they can't afford it then they don't deserve it. cold ass mentality :whew:

Feel how you want. I just don't see how you can call yourself pro-black or promote the building of black wealth and support a move like this

Daps
Wait are 'Black' coli posters ok with Trump essentially dismantling the Fair Housing Act and the provisions Obama added to it account for modern times and add additional protections? This a good thing?
  1. Did you actually read the law? I search thecoli, one or two threads mention it in all of 2019 and a few more in 2020, but, none of ya'll knew what this was while Obama was president. "ccount for modern times and add additional protections"??? Where do you see that. He gave us a toothless bill, Cash for Clunkers,but, bailed the banks out with Zero accountability.
  2. Do you realize how little it actually helps? Black homeownership is back to the levels it was in the 1970s.
  3. Do you realize Trump has four months to fukk shyt up and it could be revamped?
I'm #MAGA because I'm tired of the weekly "Let's Freak Out at Trump" thread.

I'm voting Biden and shoutout to that breh who just post that voter registration link.

fukk this bill and just vote for Biden's old ass.

:snoop: Then get ready for four years of :damn: He can't...he's still cleaning up Trump's mess...but Covid!