Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
why are people assuming that this ONLY hurts Black people :mjpls:
That’s the “out”...

Republicans constantly shyt on “poor people” and “criminals”

Liberals come out screaming “Leave Black people alone!!” :pacspit:

The Republicans reply “ Is that what you think about Black people?” :sas2:

Racists calling each other out on their racism.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe I'm seeing black folks cosingning the "poverty is a moral failure" narrative:scust:

There's a lot of fake pro-black, white, and MAGA trolls here who completely overplayed their hand with their phony ADOS hotep personas.

When the focus of Trump's ire was on immigrants they jumped on it with a phony "pro-black Americans" "movement" to try and sway other people to support Trump and right wing conservatism.

Now that the tides have turned to African Americans these same fake hoteps dont know what to do besides continue passively supporting white supremacy even against their own. They went from talking like the second coming of Malcolm X, talking about "wE nEeD tO BuIlD wEaLtH 4 ADOS!!!" To "KEEP THOSE GHETTO SECTION 8 PEOPLE OUT MY SUBURBS" sounding like a bunch of scared Karens of their own "ADOS" people. fukking sick.

Its sad cus this was inevitable and why I just had to shake my head at all the idiots here who was cosinging and cheerleading their own country committing human rights violations against Latino immigrants because "how does this hurt ADOS. I dont cape for Latinos." And now that hes coming after our rights these same clowns are still here cosigning and cheerleading white supremacy pretending to give a shyt about black wealth, still refusing to "cape for" anyone less fortunate than them. A bunch of dap fishing narcissists.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I love you Yvette Carnell stans and your weak logic. So its cool to sit back and let white supremacists strip away the rights and laws that we have today....because you think it could be better....makes sense. How pro-black of you. ADOS sure is a lot of use to our communities. Im sure "the data" will look great thanks to Trump getting rid of these useless laws.

But I bet you was one of those ready for bloody revolution when Joe Biden said "you aint black." If a Democrat even suggested getting rid of laws like this because "Destroying income and wealth inequality should be the focus instead of giving a few poor folks an opportunity" youd be all up in here telling people "SEE BOTH SIDES THE SAME. I TOLD YALL."

Vote Trump and get it over with breh. Spear us the phony woke shyt. You and the rest of your fake right wing pro-black buddies are useless to African Americans, Caribbeans, Latinos or black people of any variety.

Those laws are fukking weak and only provide band aids not REAL solutions to those problems.

The problem is wealth and inequality. We need to find a way to raise up all black people not just provide "a way out" for only a select few while the neighborhood they moved away from is still in fukking shambles.

No piecemeal bandaid policies don't fix these institutional problems that black people are facings. This nothing to do with Yvette Carnell. You sound like a butt hurt Obama stan. Talking about "fake woke". You still buying into the "lesser of two evils" bullshyt.

" If a Democrat even suggested getting rid of laws like this because "Destroying income and wealth inequality should be the focus instead of giving a few poor folks an opportunity" youd be all up in here telling people "SEE BOTH SIDES THE SAME. I TOLD YALL.""

Strawmanning like a motherfukker. making up scenarios to bash me that doesn't even make sense. IF Biden said that I'd give him credit for looking at the big picture.

I don't support Trump. You think I'm scared of nikkas on this forum so much that I would be affraid to admit if I supported Trump?

That doesn't mean the current Democratic party should get a pass (especially that weak ass punk ass bytch boy Hobama who watched the little black wealth we had get destroyed while bailing out Wall Street).

Fukk you

Fukk Obama

and Fukk these fake ass Corporate Democrats

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The only way Trump can win is to be blatantly white supremacist and hope his base gets fired enough up by the culture wars he's trying to stoke.
Racist white people love to watch college football games and take their kids to Disney World.

Trump fukked that up.

He can’t win.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

This is where Liberals and Dem supporters annoy me.
"Trump is racist"
"Trump is doing this racist thing to rile up his base so they will go out and vote."

No fukking shyt!! Great insight. How about instead of complaining about what Trump is doing to motivate his supporters to go out and vote the Democratic candidate GIVE THEIR BASE SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!!!

How about standing strongly behind M4A or forgiving student debt to shore up Progressive support? How about serious policies to close the racial wealth gap and a real black agenda to ensure a strong voting turnout from Black America?

This "Trump is racist and mean" shyt is not going to motivate certain key groups the Dems need to go out and vote.

Breh shut the fukk up caping for white zaddy so hard. Biden and Democrats don't have to so shyt. I know among the ADOS circles Trump is some demigod of politics whos actions are above all criticism and whos actions have no repercussions but in reality he cheated and barely won 2016, his approval ratings are in as much of a freefall as our coronavirus numbers, and in 2020 his failed Presidency has millions of Americans sick of his shyt and prepared to either vote for Biden or simply against Trump.

I know you and the rest of the ADOS hashtag bangers want Trump to stay in office. Yall support his narcissistic white supremacy against foreigners and now apparently poor black people, but he ain't getting a second term breh. Yalls little smear campaigns dont work. Yall look stupid as fukk ready for revolution because dude said you aint black but you here caping for full blown white power roll backs of civil rights laws. Yalls agenda is obvious and it aint for "African Americans" Start coming up with new fake hotep material once you get President Biden. I know youll be working much harder to make him a one term President than you ever did for reparations.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
THAT HOLDS TRUE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SELL TO ANYBODY. WE SHOULD LOOK MORE INTO ONLY SELLING TO OUR OWN. THEN WE SET THE PRICES. OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, OUR RULES, OUR PRICES.
self hating c00ns aren't thinking about unity or black empowerment. just self