Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Wonder if we gon look back at this in 20-30 years and see that it negatively affected brothas/sistas more than anyone else. It's probably not apples to apples, but kinda reminds me of the crime bill as far as splitting the black community.
can mods figure out who's alias this is

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The long time residents of Dolton, Riverdale, Harvey, Dixmoor, Cal City would like to have a word with you
@boy

I've seen calumet city go under.. In real time..

Its the people.. Has nothing to do with poverty..

Nikkas need to grow the fck up and stop pointing fingers all the time..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's a lot of fake pro-black, white, and MAGA trolls here who completely overplayed their hand with their phony ADOS hotep personas.

When the focus of Trump's ire was on immigrants they jumped on it with a phony "pro-black Americans" "movement" to try and sway other people to support Trump and right wing conservatism.

Now that the tides have turned to African Americans these same fake hoteps dont know what to do besides continue passively supporting white supremacy even against their own. They went from talking like the second coming of Malcolm X, talking about "wE nEeD tO BuIlD wEaLtH 4 ADOS!!!" To "KEEP THOSE GHETTO SECTION 8 PEOPLE OUT MY SUBURBS" sounding like a bunch of scared Karens of their own "ADOS" people. fukking sick.

Its sad cus this was inevitable and why I just had to shake my head at all the idiots here who was cosinging and cheerleading their own country committing human rights violations against Latino immigrants because "how does this hurt ADOS. I dont cape for Latinos." And now that hes coming after our rights these same clowns are still here cosigning and cheerleading white supremacy pretending to give a shyt about black wealth, still refusing to "cape for" anyone less fortunate than them. A bunch of dap fishing narcissists.

What does this have anything to do with ADOS? I and the majority of the posters that rep ADOS in this thread are against these actions .

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
what are the democrats offering lower middle class black folks to counter this? Every time Trump does something like this, Biden and the Dems need to be on TV saying what they will do to counter it for black people. Painting BLM on a street isn't enough.

Breh!! What are Democrats offering? These laws were introduced by Democrats to begin with. Biden's plan as President was already to protect and expand on this and many other civil rights laws. Yall regurgitate right wing talking points like "Biden has no plan!" without even critical thought. In all yalls attempts to not come off like "DNC shills" yall turn into straight up clueless Trump supporters.

They way yall try to deflect and avoid any criticism of this man or his racism is becoming so obvious and shyt is more c00nish and disgusting than anything yall claim black Democrats do.

:scust:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The long time residents of Dolton, Riverdale, Harvey, Dixmoor, Cal City would like to have a word with you
@boy

All those areas got bad when a large influx of poor people moved there. Thus, concentrated poverty.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I've seen calumet city go under.. In real time..

Its the people.. Has nothing to do with poverty..

Nikkas need to grow the fck up and stop pointing fingers all the time..
I just made 22. In my short lifetime I’ve seen the destruction of CC Hills, my parents had a crib out here since 93’. Block went from mostly white to mostly black in 25 years.

You’re right, inner city nikkas just don’t value the suburban way of life

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I just made 22. In my short lifetime I’ve seen the destruction of CC Hills, my parents had a crib out here since 93’. Block went from mostly white to mostly black in 25 years.

You’re right, inner city nikkas just don’t value the suburban way of life

you're blaming black ppl for white flight which devastated the tax base?

:mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Wait are 'Black' coli posters ok with Trump essentially dismantling the Fair Housing Act and the provisions Obama added to it account for modern times and add additional protections? This a good thing?

You heard it right. Welcome to TLR. Where up is down, left is right, both sides are the same, most black people are actually conservatoves, and some great restoration of a glorious American past where the country was 90% white and there were no immigrants or civil rights protections would be the greatest thing for African Americans ever.