Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No it doesn’t.

Section 8 apartments come into the neighborhood, the kids in the neighborhood treat the neighborhood like they’re still in the projects, crime goes up, businesses move out, property values drop, another hood is created.
LeBron comes from low housing...did he turn his new rich neighborhoods into a slum?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with black people fixing up our own communities?

Why is it that black people existence relies so heavily upon who's in the white house?

Maybe we need to compile a list of thing black people can do thats not reliant upon political figures..

Because you get a million excuses from black people about why we can't do better for ourselves. I mean I don't excuse the white man for any harm to our community and definitely want reparations but nikkas are delusional if they think that the white man or the overall government apparatus will ever save us.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Thats what I call it.

I don’t know the technical term, what I do know is I don’t want them shyts nowhere near my neighborhood.

At all.

And to think this user spent months listening to Yvette Carnell going on "my people" rants about not voting Democrat for reparations, shytting on "immigrants" and "foreigners" talking about "i dont wanna live with them"

Now here it is caping for Trump white power moves talking about he dont wanna live with those poor section 8 blacks.

:mjlol:

A whole lot of "#ADOS" and "FBA" losers all up in here co-signing this shyt if they not just ignoring the thread.

Yall dont give one fukk about "we African American" just a bunch of dap fishing narcissism. Yall hide behind white supremacy like cowards.

Call everyone else c00ns and pretend youre the second coming of Malcolm X because youre willing to give Trump four more years for a hypothetical check. Than be on some pearl clutching "get off my lawn. Keep those people out of here" shyt when the same Democrats you claim do nothing for black people are trying to increase black homeownership and wealth in the suburbs.

I swear people around here are so full of damn shyt with yalls phony pro-blackness. It be the most try-hard militants who come right out caping for Trump with the most twisted aspiring white views.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I can't believe I'm seeing black folks cosingning the "poverty is a moral failure" narrative:scust:
You got so called black Trump supporters on here so you should believe it. The fact of the matter is the c00n hates being black so he doesn't want to see anyone that looks like him as a neighbor if he moves to the suburbs.

The c00n doesn't move from the hood to escape crime, the c00n moves to get away from those that share his skin color.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Low income does not automatically mean criminal, low morality, low work ethics, or even low class...

Immoral, lazy, uncouth criminals come from the suburbs as well.

But looking at these post, it damn sure means Black :sas2:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you get a million excuses from black people about why we can't do better for ourselves. I mean I don't excuse the white man for any harm to our community and definitely want reparations but nikkas are delusional if they think that the white man or the overall government apparatus will ever save us.

Breh..

No more excuses..

Some nikkas don't know what it means to be apart of a community.. section 8 or not..

Who wants to live around mfers who don't give a fck about nothing? My family does contract work for the homes that replaced the projects that was torn down years ago.

I've been informed that they fcking that shyt up too.. and thats cool with me..

I'll move over here, and they can stay over there..

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The logic is backed pretty good by red lining and discriminatory housing loans practices.

That's why the suburbs are white in the first place.

The more you know breh.

Hence why I say there's a lot of "Pro black" white supremacists on here.

Breh its so sad but so true. YouTube and social media has breeded a whole generation of weirdos who wear being pro-black like a persona and an accessory but when its time to really support black people they turn into aspiring white cowards.

There are people here who really believe they can be both "pro-black" and a non-voting, pearl clutching, anti-immigrant, xenophobic, "stay out my country," pro-white supremacy, right wing adjacent "independent" at the same time.

And to make matters worse these types love to weaponize black issues just for attention while trying to keep black people from voting.

People who spent years here telling others not to vote Democrat and going on phony Yvette Carnell rants about black wealth and asset ownership are praising this move and going on rants about black people coming to the hood that are literally indistinguishable from something youd see written on Breitbart.

shyt is bizarro world and just comes to show how much of a complete game being "pro-black" on the internet has become. Wake up folks. There is a whole brigade of try hard militants here who talk pro-black but almost everything they say aligns with the interest of whites. Theyre pro-black and hate Democrats but cool with everything Trump does and says and thinks we should hand him four more years. Its so obvious now people.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Doesn't matter, both sides are the same so who cares.

We really never left the days of levittown really it just changed when gentrification happened your poor ass still cant afford to move into those rich white neighborhoods by design...:beli:

Even now the poor white people being priced out too...:mjlol: they dumbasses...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Destroying income and wealth inequality should be the focus instead of giving a few poor folks an opportunity.

I love you Yvette Carnell stans and your weak logic. So its cool to sit back and let white supremacists strip away the rights and laws that we have today....because you think it could be better....makes sense. How pro-black of you. ADOS sure is a lot of use to our communities. Im sure "the data" will look great thanks to Trump getting rid of these useless laws.

But I bet you was one of those ready for bloody revolution when Joe Biden said "you aint black." If a Democrat even suggested getting rid of laws like this because "Destroying income and wealth inequality should be the focus instead of giving a few poor folks an opportunity" youd be all up in here telling people "SEE BOTH SIDES THE SAME. I TOLD YALL."

Vote Trump and get it over with breh. Spear us the phony woke shyt. You and the rest of your fake right wing pro-black buddies are useless to African Americans, Caribbeans, Latinos or black people of any variety.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And to think this user spent months listening to Yvette Carnell going on "my people" rants about not voting Democrat for reparations, shytting on "immigrants" and "foreigners" talking about "i dont wanna live with them"

Now here it is caping for Trump white power moves talking about he dont wanna live with those poor section 8 blacks.

A whole lot of "#ADOS" and "FBA" losers all up in here co-signing this shyt if they not just ignoring the thread.

Yall dont give one fukk about "we African American" just a bunch of dap fishing narcissism. Yall hide behind white supremacy like cowards.

Call everyone else c00ns and pretend youre the second coming of Malcolm X because youre willing to give Trump four more years for a hypothetical check. Than be on some pearl clutching "get off my lawn. Keep those people out of here" shyt when the same Democrats you claim do nothing for black people are trying to increase black homeownership and wealth in the suburbs.

I swear people around here are so full of damn shyt with yalls phony pro-blackness. It be the most try-hard militants who come right out caping for Trump with the most twisted aspiring white views.
You seem surprised. Them going at Biden harder than Trump should've showed you where their interests lie.