Trump rally fukkery thread

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Yep, to quote ta nehisi Coates in "the first white president:

"Barack Obama delivered to black people the hoary message that if they work twice as hard as white people, anything is possible. But Trump’s counter is persuasive: Work half as hard as black people, and even more is possible"

:wow:
Half? Trump did the bare minimum...hate.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

he ripped his tie off.
did some lines and cried like a bytch
when he was alone.
bunker bytch knows it's over.
JVBa1DV.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You keep asking who should be in their place when the opportunity was never there to begin with.
I already know there’s a bunch of transplants on this site so I’m not debating shyt here, you actually think AOC and KH have completely different support bases. Next you will accuse me of being a Trump supporter, I don’t care for Tariq, Pharaoh or any of them grifters you’re referring to but the truth is the truth
:russell:
Yes, AOC and KH have different support bases. :what:

KH is an establishment darling, AOC is despised by the Democratic establishment and they'd primary her if they could. Name one poster on this site who is a big fan of both KH and AOC, cause you can see dozens who only like one or the other. You really think the people pushing hard for Biden to pick KH as his VP are gonna be the ones pushing AOC for president in 2028? :usure:

"The Squad" is an ADOS woman, a Black immigrant, and two born-here women with Puerto Rican and Palestinian ancestry. Cortez, Omar, Pressley, and Tlaib all have practically the same support base, even though two are Black and two aren't, even though one is ADOS and the others aren't. Their opportunities are not based on whether they're ADOS or not, they're based on how they carry themselves. Look at how HARD everyone trying to bring AOC and Omar down and you really think they got any special favoritism over anyone else?

You say ADOS don't have the opportunities that AOC, Harris, and Obama do...who the fukk gave AOC "the opportunity"? The DSA? The same DSA that promotes dozens of ADOS candidates? Who gave Obama the opportunity? Was the establishment not backing Clinton, not him, before he took her out? There are WAY more ADOS congressmen and congresswomen than non-ADOS Blacks, neither AOC nor Obama was given some special super-secret leftist blessing that they don't have. Obama and AOC both reached the positions they did by a huge combination of personal traits and lucky timing and positioning, not from some deep state anti-ADOS conspiracy to put a half-Kenyan named Hussain and a Puerto Rican millennial with big teeth on the top of everyone's twitter list.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yo I'm going to be out of state in November. I'm from Cali but I'll be in Reno from October until Thanksgiving. How can I vote if my license ain't Nevada?

ballot should be sent 15 days prior to Nov 3 in california

Vote By Mail | California Secretary of State

On May 8, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom issued Executive Order N-64-20, which, among other things, orders the November 3, 2020, General Election to be conducted as an all-mail ballot election. Accordingly, all registered voters in California will receive a vote-by-mail ballot in the mail prior to the election.

Vote by Mail - November, 3, 2020, General Election | California Secretary of State

snippet:
Where's My Ballot
The California Secretary of State is now offering Where’s My Ballot?—a new way for voters to track and receive notifications on the status of their vote-by-mail ballot. Powered by BallotTrax, Where’s My Ballot? lets voters know where their ballot is, and its status, every step of the way.

A voter who has signed up will receive notices via email, text, or voice message from the county elections official regarding the status of the voter's vote-by-mail ballot including:

• When the ballot has been delivered
  • The date that the voter's ballot is expected to be delivered to the voter
  • If the voter's ballot is returned as undeliverable to the county elections official by the USPS
  • When the voter's completed ballot has been received by the county
  • Whether the voter's completed ballot has been accepted or a reason why the ballot could not be accepted and instructions of steps the voter can take in order to have the ballot accepted
  • The deadline for the voter to return his or her ballot if the county has not received a voter's completed ballot by specified dates as determined by the county elections official
Sign-up at WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to receive automatic email, SMS (text), or voice call notifications about your ballot.

The following counties are now offering Where’s My Ballot?:

Amador, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Kern, Los Angeles, Marin, Mariposa, Merced, Monterey, Orange, Placer, Riverside, Sacramento, San Benito, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clara, Shasta, Sutter, Tehama, Tuolumne, Ventura, Yolo, Yuba.

Voting By Mail
Pursuant to Executive Order N-64-20, all registered voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020, General Election. Registered voters do not have to apply for a vote-by-mail ballot for this election.

Instead of going to the polls on Election Day, you may vote using the vote-by-mail ballot that will be sent to you.

After you have voted, insert your ballot in the envelope provided, making sure you complete all required information on the envelope.

You may return your voted ballot by

1. mailing it to your county elections official;
    • Vote-by-mail ballots that are mailed must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by your county elections office no later than 3 days after Election Day.
    • If you are not sure your vote-by-mail ballot will arrive in time if mailed, bring it to any polling place in the state between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
  2. returning it in person to a polling place or the office of your county elections official;
    • Vote-by-mail ballots that are personally delivered must be delivered no later than the close of polls at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
  3. dropping your ballot into one of your county’s ballot drop boxes; or
    • Vote-by-mail ballots that are personally delivered to a ballot drop-off location must be delivered no later than the close of polls at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
  4. authorizing someone to return the ballot on your behalf.
    • Anyone may return your ballot for you, as long as they do not get paid on a per ballot basis. In order for your ballot to be counted, you must fill out the authorization section found on the outside of your ballot envelope.
When your vote-by-mail ballot is received by your county elections official, your signature on the return envelope will be compared to the signature on your voter registration card to ensure they match. To preserve the secrecy of your ballot, the ballot will then be separated from the envelope, and then it will be tallied.

All valid vote-by-mail ballots are counted in every election in California, regardless of the outcome or closeness of any race. For additional information on how and when ballots are verified and tabulated, please visit our description of how the official canvass of the vote is completed.

Apply to Vote By Mail
Registered voters do not need to apply for a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020. Pursuant to Executive Order N-64-20, all registered voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020, General Election.

If a registered voter’s mailing address has changed for this election only, you may use the below application to list your mailing address in order to receive election materials, including your ballot, for the November 3, 2020 election.

check if you are registered to vote:
My Voter Status - California Secretary of State

Last edited:
Daps
Asian women w/ this look do something for me whereas generally they're not my type :wow: Something about that not-crosseyed-but-slightly-crosseyed-looking look across all races of women w/ more Asian eyes (Africans, Mexicans, Asians, whatever)...don't judge me brehs I like what I like

Awww lol. My friend has those eyes and she's insecure about them,but I think they r beautiful it's good that someone else appreciates them too!!!:steviej:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Yes, AOC and KH have different support bases. :what:

KH is an establishment darling, AOC is despised by the Democratic establishment and they'd primary her if they could. Name one poster on this site who is a big fan of both KH and AOC, cause you can see dozens who only like one or the other. You really think the people pushing hard for Biden to pick KH as his VP are gonna be the ones pushing AOC for president in 2028? :usure:

"The Squad" is an ADOS woman, a Black immigrant, and two born-here women with Puerto Rican and Palestinian ancestry. Cortez, Omar, Pressley, and Tlaib all have practically the same support base, even though two are Black and two aren't, even though one is ADOS and the others aren't. Their opportunities are not based on whether they're ADOS or not, they're based on how they carry themselves. Look at how HARD everyone trying to bring AOC and Omar down and you really think they got any special favoritism over anyone else?

You say ADOS don't have the opportunities that AOC, Harris, and Obama do...who the fukk gave AOC "the opportunity"? The DSA? The same DSA that promotes dozens of ADOS candidates? Who gave Obama the opportunity? Was the establishment not backing Clinton, not him, before he took her out? There are WAY more ADOS congressmen and congresswomen than non-ADOS Blacks, neither AOC nor Obama was given some special super-secret leftist blessing that they don't have. Obama and AOC both reached the positions they did by a huge combination of personal traits and lucky timing and positioning, not from some deep state anti-ADOS conspiracy to put a half-Kenyan named Hussain and a Puerto Rican millennial with big teeth on the top of everyone's twitter list.
Trump's family touched down in NY 20 years after the Civil War and is talking about "our heritage", while thecoli is having blackness tests

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Trump's family touched down in NY 20 years after the Civil War and is talking about "our heritage", while thecoli is having blackness tests

Imma be honest..as a white the rift between ADOS and non ADOS makes no sense to me and just seems like division to divide. Your average white racist right now taking their 8 year old to the gun range, right wing politicizing them into radicals etc aren’t even talking about purity and bloodline shyt no more, don’t have a dislike for other whites unless they’re opposite politically. & they are accepting anyone to radicalize even if they’re non white as long as they’re spreading propaganda against black people and hate them.

When it comes down to it, ADOS and NON ADOS gonna be together if or when a civil war breaks out. these white supremacists don’t care about the difference between the two.

they recruiting anyone, any race to stand with them and echo white supremacist propaganda. imo it’s really not the time for the divide when you have far right gun nut lovers accepting anyone and holding arms with them regardless of race.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

So he only had 1/3 of attendance:picard:

Trump looks defeated like he just lost the election.

I believe the White Supremacists are still going to vote for Trump. The low attendance numbers really do not matter, because those are the open White Supremacists and open White Supremacists supporters.

The closet White Supremacists who will vote for Trump are not going to show up to rallies, because they hide their White Supremacists beliefs.

Because lately White Supremacists have been getting fired from their high level positions and those hick White Supremacists who work at Piggly Wiggly in bumblefukk, OK do not care about being open with their White Supremacists beliefs.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe the White Supremacists are still going to vote for Trump. The low attendance numbers really do not matter, because those are the open White Supremacists and open White Supremacists supporters.

The closet White Supremacists who will vote for Trump are not going to show up to rallies, because they hide their White Supremacists beliefs.
He shouted them out as the silent majority

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

Because lately White Supremacists have been getting fired from their high level positions and those hick White Supremacists who work at Piggly Wiggly in bumblefukk, OK do not care about being open with their White Supremacists beliefs.

Yup I'm not falling for the okedoke this time. Don't trust any polls

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump wants to have a military parade on the 4th of July but if this is any indicator they might as well just cancel it. Nobody will show up.

I guess Ivanka and Jared planned this out along with Parscale cause they are all freaking out about this failure of a rally. Brad Parscale will more than likely get fired.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes that's true.

The slient majority mostly are the ones marching with BLM, have Black friends, have Black neighbors/co-workers and are in relationships with Black people. Also the Hispanics/Latinos.

The idea that the person who is bytching about Latinos voting for Trump (when the vast majority won't) is the same person who has REPEATEDLY said that he'll support Trump over Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or any of the other Democrats. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.

That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
At least Trump is honest.
I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.

Watch him juelz around this shyt. "Bu bu bu but I support Trump for the RIGHT reasons!" :mjlol: