Trump rally fukkery thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That’s the thing about Trump and his contemporaries they hate immigrants with a passion but will accept some black Americans who are willing to tap dance.
And the left and liberals love to prop up non- African Americans (non-ados) and put them in a position of power over “foundational” black Americans.
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

This is why you’re seeing these so called black strategists turn into Trump supporters
Only #ados people care about ados or not, of course people who are new immigrants care too but their kids barely do they might throw up a random flag on social media and that's that.

Most people including black just see, if the person is black and American and speaks like an American, born American, the person is AA no matter if they are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 10th generation African. It's not as if people think of Biggie as a Jamaican rapper or hiphop as a Jamaican genre. In any event most likely they'll be mixed up 2, 3 generations down.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:comeon: Oh that’s the lefts fault huh?
The idea that you think "the left" gives a shyt like that over whether someone is ADOS or non-ADOS. :mjlol:

KH and AOC have completely different support bases, so what are you even talking about? :gucci:

And who was the ADOS presidential candidate who "the left" ignored in favor of Obama? What "position of power" was AOC placed in and who was the ADOS candidate who should be in her place?

I swear y'all listen to grifter babble and think it's real life. :francis:
You keep asking who should be in their place when the opportunity was never there to begin with.
I already know there’s a bunch of transplants on this site so I’m not debating shyt here, you actually think AOC and KH have completely different support bases. Next you will accuse me of being a Trump supporter, I don’t care for Tariq, Pharaoh or any of them grifters you’re referring to but the truth is the truth
:russell:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You keep asking who should be in their place when the opportunity was never there to begin with.
I already know there’s a bunch of transplants on this site so I’m not debating shyt here, you actually think AOC and KH have completely different support bases. Next you will accuse me of being a Trump supporter, I don’t care for Tariq, Pharaoh or any of them grifters you’re referring to but the truth is the truth

How these fakkits this bold?

Don't they have some white wrinkled ass cac suck off instead of bloating their coli with their agent bullshyt?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Only #ados people care about ados or not, of course people who are new immigrants care too but their kids barely do. Most people including black just see, if the person is black and American and speaks like an American the person is AA no matter if they are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 10th generation African.
This is why we keep losing.
This conversation can’t even be had because transplants will quickly interject with these talking points.

It doesn’t matter that shes half Indian and prosecutes with prejudice, because Black is black
:mjpls:

Daps

There’s a bunch of c00n as ADOS republicans on TV spewing bullshyt but it’s the lefts fault ok ok.

Know I know why so many of you delusional Incels hate Obama. First black president wasn’t even ADOS :umad: that ether burn don’t it?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is why we keep losing.
This conversation can’t even be had because transplants will quickly interject with these talking points.

It doesn’t matter that shes half Indian and prosecutes with prejudice, because Black is black
:mjpls:
Indian :dahell:

I'm not saying what is what or what it should be, I'm saying what the general sentiment is among ordinary people.
If I were to give my own opinion, it is too complex to have on the internet without wasting a lot of time.

Let's just say slavery makes it a lot more complex than being an immigrant, therefore simple answers are meh. And let's also say that heritage gets more diluted the longer time goes unless it's religion (people move, have kids with people with different heritages, countries change etc.). This is especially vivid in certain white hispanics whose name is the only thing still tying them their heritage or cacs in the South. I also think that distant heritage is important ibut not straight forward and I don't know if I like the terms Asian-American, African-American and then Italian-American, Irish-American etc. AAs only makes sense for ados due to how ados arrived in the US and when. Now, a lot of people who are 2nd, 3rd,..,5th generation and on might have fully assumed the culture and might even have assumed blood, adding more complexity.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yep. That's who I thought I saw in the crowd earlier.

I know Shirley :snoop:

Look at her IRL

Dominque-300x225.jpg

Twitter avi

yz6l0gy8mjg6ik6zzkem.jpeg

:mindblown:

LOL I remember arguing with her in the Breaking Brown or Tone's chat.

She's in California so she really goes hard on Dems for favoring illegals and other groups over blacks. CA is really tough economically for ADOS folks. To her credit she seems more reasonable than most black Repubs and I've seen her admitting that the Repubs and Trump ain't doing enough also.

I knew T West was anti-Dem and anti giving benefits for illegals and undocumented people but I didn't know he was a Trumper.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m watching some clips and they’re dancing to Michael Jackson because it’s planning in the stadium
I thought we were making America great :russ:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Indian :dahell:

I'm not saying what is what or what it should be, I'm saying what the general sentiment is among ordinary people.
If I were to give my own opinion, it is too complex to have on the internet without wasting a lot of time.

Let's just say slavery makes it a lot more complex than being an immigrant, therefore simple answers are meh. And let's also say that heritage gets more diluted the longer time goes unless it's religion (people move, have kids with people with different heritages, countries change etc.). This is especially vivid in certain white hispanics whose name is the only thing still tying them their heritage or cacs in the South. I also think that distant heritage is important ibut not straight forward and I don't know if I like the terms Asian-American, African-American and then Italian-American, Irish-American etc. AAs only makes sense for ados due to how ados arrived in the US and when.
I don’t like the term AA either, I just use it in place for the native/indigenous blacks and those that came from chattel slavery.
When you get specific you trip off a certain demo

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Asian women w/ this look do something for me whereas generally they're not my type :wow: Something about that not-crosseyed-but-slightly-crosseyed-looking look across all races of women w/ more Asian eyes (Africans, Mexicans, Asians, whatever)...don't judge me brehs I like what I like