SwLUQBP.gif

foot on neck season for bunker bytch!

UKVu0t8.gif

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awww lol. My friend has those eyes and she's insecure about them,but I think they r beautiful it's good that someone else appreciates them too!!!:steviej:

Pics? :mjpls:

I find it strangely attractive but I don't think it's too rare amongst dudes. shyt has me watching Gina Rodriguez :mjpls: and Constance Wu like :noah:

cf531475284ae07785af28208de3bb9715-24-constance-wu.2x.h473.w710.jpg

ginarodriguez-1547587903.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
One day he starts a thread about Trump helping the Black community with a tweet tagged #BlackVoicesForTrump. :snoop:

The next day he argues that Trump is a better president for us because he's more obviously lying when he denies his racism. :mjlol:

Then he admits he supports Trump and isn't ashamed. :scust:

Now he argues that Latinos ain't shyt because some of them have supported Trump. :mindblown:

Quote me when I said Trump is the better/best president for Black people?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sorry, I assumed you were Black and you gave a shyt about the Black community. If you're saying all this pro-Trump shyt and supporting him even though you know his presidency has been awful for the Black community, then you're even more lost than I thought.

Why would you start this thread pumping up Trump and attacking the Dems, claiming that Trump is going to invest in Black American communities, if you don't think he's a better president for Black Americans? You posted this shyt THREE YEARS after he got elected, it's not like you didn't already know that he hated Black folk:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...ck-american-communities.743447/#post-35521208

I do respect Trump because he is an HONEST WHITE SUPREMACIST. HE IS NOT A FAKE CLOSET WHITE SUPREMACISTS. He is not pandering to Black people like Kalama Harris and turns around and do nothing for Black people .

Neely Fuller teach us that White people need to be more honest and Trump is honest with his White Supremacy beliefs
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
At least Trump is honest.
I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.

Watch him juelz around this shyt. "Bu bu bu but I support Trump for the RIGHT reasons!" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s the thing about Trump and his contemporaries they hate immigrants with a passion but will accept some black Americans who are willing to tap dance.
And the left and liberals love to prop up non- African Americans (non-ados) and put them in a position of power over “foundational” black Americans.
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

This is why you’re seeing these so called black strategists turn into Trump supporters

If that is the case, those portion of ADOS that support Trump or preach about "dont voting" are government agents. Or very mentally unstable people. They didnt even have masks on during the rally. :gucci: They are mentally off as those CACs that chew off their noses to spite their faces.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Sorry, I assumed you were Black and you gave a shyt about the Black community. If you're saying all this pro-Trump shyt and supporting him even though you know his presidency has been awful for the Black community, then you're even more lost than I thought.

Why would you start this thread pumping up Trump and attacking the Dems, claiming that Trump is going to invest in Black American communities, if you don't think he's a better president for Black Americans? You posted this shyt THREE YEARS after he got elected, it's not like you didn't already know that he hated Black folk:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...ck-american-communities.743447/#post-35521208

Watch him juelz around this shyt. "Bu bu bu but I support Trump for the RIGHT reasons!" :mjlol:

I was driving by and there protesting in Inglewood in the North on La Brea and Centinela:

QqLzuXrl.jpg

211 has a shop a few blocks from them

I'm Black and I'm from Inglewood :jawalrus:

Bro I do not know what juelz means, I'm not a internet social media nikka. I do not have facebook, Twitter or Ig, on the real I do not know what juelzing means. I'm a young old nikka bro.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One day he starts a thread about Trump helping the Black community with a tweet tagged #BlackVoicesForTrump. :snoop:

The next day he argues that Trump is a better president for us because he's more obviously lying when he denies his racism. :mjlol:

Then he admits he supports Trump and isn't ashamed. :scust:

Now he argues that Latinos ain't shyt because some of them have supported Trump. :mindblown:

He is TLR is, in a nutshell. He would be better off going to St0rmFr0nt with that Trump support.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Damn, that nikka @Bunchy Carter was trying real hard to win c00n of the year trophies :ohhh:

Ayo @HellRell804, I think somebody got you beat.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pics? :mjpls:

I find it strangely attractive but I don't think it's too rare amongst dudes. shyt has me watching Gina Rodriguez :mjpls: and Constance Wu like :noah:

cf531475284ae07785af28208de3bb9715-24-constance-wu.2x.h473.w710.jpg

ginarodriguez-1547587903.jpg
Ah the c00ns of the asian and Latin communities huh :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I watched this shyt last night and here lies the problem Trump for as retarded and flawed as his speech patterns are he's actually charismatic and funny .

The average retarded American falls for these white okie dokew every time

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched this shyt last night and here lies the problem Trump for as retarded and flawed as his speech patterns are he's actually charismatic and funny .

The average retarded American falls for these white okie dokew every time
He’s charismatic but it’s not used to bring value. It’s all low hanging fruit shyt
The problem is his base are legitimately uneducated and dangerous