Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everyone is playing these weirdo tough guy games with guns

but nobody been busting no heat ... I dont understand the connection

plus how you gonna wear a tac ammo vest but not have real protection
dont people realize that a full clip could lay down the whole gang at once

I never thought Id say this, but America needs better gun regulations
maybe let people get handguns but no rifles

I've seen mad weirdos with guns everywhere the past 3 months and nobody even ready for smoke or bringing heat
its really a waste of time and a retarded situation in general

besides the constitution and amendments , this shyt shows how stupid people really are... guns will not protect you if everyone has one :russ:
maybe its from being in terrible places, but brandishing weapons that you dont plan on shooting without protection for yourself
is enticing violence against yourself and probably the dumbest thing you can do on earth :francis:
Breh you right.

Most of these trump supporters with guns got families and shyt...they aint built for that action. They just tryna intimidate people and display their second amendment rights.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And the left and liberals love to prop up non- African Americans (non-ados) and put them in a position of power over “foundational” black Americans.
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

:comeon: Oh that’s the lefts fault huh?
:patrice: Idk, whose fault is it that the left decided to materially abandon its base? Call me crazy, but Id assume, the left.

Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:patrice: Idk, whose fault is it that the left decided to materially abandon its base? Call me crazy, but Id assume, the left.

Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:
I’m starting to realize that we ain’t on neutral grounds, they just all start popping up out of nowhere when you talk about their masters
:mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m starting to realize that we ain’t on neutral grounds, they just all start popping up out of nowhere when you talk about their masters
:mjpls:
While it's understandable that you feel that way, i've already been accused of being a trump supporter, and i argued my case well enough to be taken off the list.

I, and many other bp, happen to live in states where there are only a negligible number of repubs to fukk us. Its all dems in nys.

So now what? Who am i 'supposed' to be mad at? :stopitslime:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
While it's understandable that you feel that way, i've already been accused of being a trump supporter, and i argued my case well enough to be taken off the list.

I, and many other bp, happen to live in states where there are only a negligible number of repubs to fukk us. Its all dems in nys.

So now what? Who am i 'supposed' to be mad at? :stopitslime:
They been doing that from the very beginning , hit you upside the head and want you to be grateful that they’re not letting the repub take all your shyt
:francis: