Trump rally fukkery thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I suddenly thought of checking what his bought media is trying to say to cover since EVERYTHING I've heard has been bad. Is the right acting like this was a W?

So go to Fox News website...their lead story is Trump campaign juelzing about the crowd size, not even trying to deny it was tiny. Trump campaign says teenager Tik Tok videos had nothing to do with it and if they did, that would be "foreign election interference" because Tik Tok is owned by China (which is some of the stupidest shyt I've ever heard). Blames low crowd size on the "fake news media" scaring everyone with coverage of COVID and protesters all week.

But only 6,000 out of 1,000,000 RSVP's showed up.....so 99.4% of Trump supporters get their information from Fake News Media?

Underneath it just more articles about crowd size, with one Trump adviser saying that protesters blocking the entrance kept people out (which we already know is a lie) and another trying to spin low attendance as a good thing cause media would complain about coronavirus if the place was packed.

If your biggest supportive news station is ONLY talking about how small your crowd was....you might be in trouble.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yup I'm not falling for the okedoke this time. Don't trust any polls

Same. I saw people saying his low turnout to the rally is indication of something, but it’s not.. he hasn’t lost his base at all. Dude def has a ‘silent majority’ of white supremacists who gonna run to the polls to vote for him despite him basically killing over 120k americans. they don’t care. and have zero moral compass.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The idea that the person who is bytching about Latinos voting for Trump (when the vast majority won't) is the same person who has REPEATEDLY said that he'll support Trump over Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or any of the other Democrats. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Watch him juelz around this shyt. "Bu bu bu but I support Trump for the RIGHT reasons!" :mjlol:

Your just making up thing and only quote half of what I say to support your agenda. Quote everything I say

I do respect Trump because he is an HONEST WHITE SUPREMACIST. HE IS NOT A FAKE CLOSET WHITE SUPREMACISTS. He is not pandering to Black people like Kalama Harris and turns around and do nothing for Black people .

Neely Fuller teach us that White people need to be more honest and Trump is honest with his White Supremacy beliefs, including VP Pence, when he said All Lives Matter:

Harris says black people getting jobs would prevent getting shot by police

I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.

The agenda is real:francis:

I rather have Trump in office, than this:hubie:

Go home:mjlol:......I am home, I was born here in America
full

I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action, because White Women benefits from that law than any FBA/ADOS:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
GettyImages-184696530.0.0.jpg

Jennifer Gratz was one of the first to successfully argue against race in affirmative action.
Andrew Burton via Getty Images
The University of Texas Austin was Abigail Fisher's dream school. Fisher, from Sugar Land, Texas, a wealthy Houston suburb, earned a 3.59 GPA in high school and scored an 1180 on the SATs.

Via: White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Also:
full

According to the white supremacist Michelle is married to a Black man. In the system of white supremacy there is no such thing as half black, that why the white supremacist said that Obama is your 1st black president lol.

If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.

The Democrats:

That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.

Get rid of these immigrants:camby:

Yeah I support trump, when you have an immigrant who poisoned his Black roommate and wrote anti-Black slurs older the Black roommates stuff. I stand by everything I said and @Rhakim never put my whole quotes:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...r-the-black-dudes-stuff.680666/#post-32094890

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kam...-official-thread.684807/page-23#post-32469180

At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with

First I'm not white also, I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people. He does not try to hid his White Supremacist beliefs like Joe Biden.

An honest White Supremacist is the best kind of White Supremacist, because they tell me what I need to do to be ready for SHTF.

But you nikkas like these fake undercover White Supremacist, that like to hide their White Supremacist beliefs on how they hate Black people lol

Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The idea that the person who is bytching about Latinos voting for Trump (when the vast majority won't) is the same person who has REPEATEDLY said that he'll support Trump over Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or any of the other Democrats. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Watch him juelz around this shyt. "Bu bu bu but I support Trump for the RIGHT reasons!" :mjlol:
:why:WTF>>>???

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You only quote half of what I say to support your agenda.

Breh, how does any of that juelzing help you at all? :gucci:

You're attacking Latinos for supporting Trump (even though they don't) when YOU support Trump. Who the fukk cares why you support Trump?

You literally said in multiple threads that you support Trump over Kamala Harris. You started an entire thread claiming that Trump was gonna help Black communities and tagged #BlackVoicesForTrump. You repeatedly say Trump is an "honest White supremacist" even though he lies constantly and claims he's the least racist person ever.

So I ask you again - how the fukk can you claim Latinos supporting Trump would be a knock against them when YOU support Trump? :what:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Same. I saw people saying his low turnout to the rally is indication of something, but it’s not.. he hasn’t lost his base at all. Dude def has a ‘silent majority’ of white supremacists who gonna run to the polls to vote for him despite him basically killing over 120k americans. they don’t care. and have zero moral compass.
There's literally nothing positive to vote for Trump for in 2020.

40 million plus unemployed
over 120,000 dead of coronavirus, every death is attributed to him cause he failed to act on the virus competently
all post recession gains wiped out
Protests and riots all over America.

The only thing Trump has left is...RACISM. And it's sad that that's the President of the United States...someone who can't bring people together or can build anything...just divide and cause chaos and destruction. This country deserves so much better.

Daps

over 120,000 dead of coronavirus, every death is attributed to him cause he failed to act on the virus competently

The only thing Trump has left is...RACISM. And it's sad that that's the President of the United States...someone who can't bring people together or can build anything...just divide and cause chaos and destruction. This country deserves so much better.

And Elizabeth War... I mean Joe Biden is gonna give us that :blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:why:WTF>>>???

One day he starts a thread about Trump helping the Black community with a tweet tagged #BlackVoicesForTrump. :snoop:

The next day he argues that Trump is a better president for us because he's more obviously lying when he denies his racism. :mjlol:

Then he admits he supports Trump and isn't ashamed. :scust:

Now he argues that Latinos ain't shyt because some of them have supported Trump. :mindblown:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I suddenly thought of checking what his bought media is trying to say to cover since EVERYTHING I've heard has been bad. Is the right acting like this was a W?

So go to Fox News website...their lead story is Trump campaign juelzing about the crowd size, not even trying to deny it was tiny. Trump campaign says teenager Tik Tok videos had nothing to do with it and if they did, that would be "foreign election interference" because Tik Tok is owned by China (which is some of the stupidest shyt I've ever heard). Blames low crowd size on the "fake news media" scaring everyone with coverage of COVID and protesters all week.

But only 6,000 out of 1,000,000 RSVP's showed up.....so 99.4% of Trump supporters get their information from Fake News Media?

Underneath it just more articles about crowd size, with one Trump adviser saying that protesters blocking the entrance kept people out (which we already know is a lie) and another trying to spin low attendance as a good thing cause media would complain about coronavirus if the place was packed.

If your biggest supportive news station is ONLY talking about how small your crowd was....you might be in trouble.
U could not reserve a seat, the reason to sign up is to get ur email a-dress so they can spam u with pro trump news.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Breh, how does any of that juelzing help you at all? :gucci:

You're attacking Latinos for supporting Trump (even though they don't) when YOU support Trump. Who the fukk cares why you support Trump?

You literally said in multiple threads that you support Trump over Kamala Harris. You started an entire thread claiming that Trump was gonna help Black communities and tagged #BlackVoicesForTrump. You repeatedly say Trump is an "honest White supremacist" even though he lies constantly and claims he's the least racist person ever.

So I ask you again - how the fukk can you claim Latinos supporting Trump would be a knock against them when YOU support Trump? :what:

Bro I do not know what juelzing means, I'm not a internet social media person. I do not have facebook, Twitter or Ig, on the real I do not know what that means. I'm a young old nikka

You take and post same thing in every thread I say and I do not denie anything. Your not proving anything. Plus I do not vote any more, just locally. I'm Independent, I am not a Democrat or Republican.

Neely Fuller teach us that White people need to be more honest and Trump is honest with his White Supremacy beliefs, including VP Pence, when he said All Lives Matter:

I do not support no body. I do not belong to any political party.

I understand what your saying, I respect your opinion. I do not have vitriol, for Bernie or Biden or Trump, because I do not belong to any political party. I'm doing what Dr. Claude Anderson suggest:

The political party or person I will support, is a party or person, that is going to do something for Black Americans only.

The greatest existential crisis we've ever faced, is called White Supremacy and White Supremacy rules over every political party:

I really don't care is the Planet blows up in 12/12/20, I want reparations for Black American people, who decended from Slavery only. So what if the Planet will blow up in 9 months, they need to cut the check, give me and my people the money.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

FACTS. He is a terrible president. The only thing saving him right now and giving him even a chance is racism. It’s how he got in and what he will use and fear propaganda towards whites to clench onto reelection

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

That's why WE as black people all of us have to go to the polls and vote against Trump.