Trump rally fukkery thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I just found out he was back to saying racist shyt about Rep. Ilhan too:

"She would like to make the government of our country just like the country from where she came - Somalia. No government, no safety, no police, no nothing. Just anarchy. And now, she's telling us how to run our country. No, thank you."
That’s the thing about Trump and his contemporaries they hate immigrants with a passion but will accept some black Americans who are willing to tap dance.
And the left and liberals love to prop up non- African Americans (non-ados) and put them in a position of power over “foundational” black Americans.
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

This is why you’re seeing these so called black strategists turn into Trump supporters

Last edited:
Daps
That’s the thing about Trump and his contemporaries they hate immigrants with a passion but will accept some black Americans who are willing to tap dance.
And the left and liberals love to prop up non- African Americans (non-ados) and put them in a position of power over “foundational” black Americans.
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

This is why you’re seeing these so called black strategists turn into Trump supporters

:comeon: Oh that’s the lefts fault huh?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think that is that bytch. These dudes hired a handful of forgotten black reality show actors to shuck n jive up in the stands...
Me scanning the stands for Bootz

giphy.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is playing these weirdo tough guy games with guns

but nobody been busting no heat ... I dont understand the connection

plus how you gonna wear a tac ammo vest but not have real protection
dont people realize that a full clip could lay down the whole gang at once

I never thought Id say this, but America needs better gun regulations
maybe let people get handguns but no rifles

I've seen mad weirdos with guns everywhere the past 3 months and nobody even ready for smoke or bringing heat
its really a waste of time and a retarded situation in general

besides the constitution and amendments , this shyt shows how stupid people really are... guns will not protect you if everyone has one :russ:
maybe its from being in terrible places, but brandishing weapons that you dont plan on shooting without protection for yourself
is enticing violence against yourself and probably the dumbest thing you can do on earth :francis:

America is filled to the brim with bytch ass human beings

Which is why they resort to fire arms and other tactics of intimidation as long as no one else can mimic thrm

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
(Obama, KH, AOC etc.)

The idea that you think "the left" gives a shyt like that over whether someone is ADOS or non-ADOS. :mjlol:

KH and AOC have completely different support bases, so what are you even talking about? :gucci:

And who was the ADOS presidential candidate who "the left" ignored in favor of Obama? What "position of power" was AOC placed in and who was the ADOS candidate who should be in her place?

I swear y'all listen to grifter babble and think it's real life. :francis: