Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
People need to know the facts. Illegal immigrants which most of these Latinos are, get FREE healthcare dental care, food stamps and DONT pay taxes . On top of that they get GRANTS for being Latino. And you can't knock them for practicing group economics. They really support their own and pays extra to do it. But the game is still rigged. They get ALL of the *minority* services that were meant for us. But we cant even be mad. nikkas too brainwashed to wake up. Most are too busy cop in or trying to kill each other

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
So instead of using this as motivation to get off of the bullshyt and seriously get on out black empowerment game. We use this as an excuse to side with an open racist just to spite Latinos for doing what they're supposed to do? The fear lingering regarding Latinos is nothing but a deflection. They're showing you how to side-step white supremacy and instead of taking notes yall are hating. Pathetic indeed.
Latinos are white supremacists

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
nikkas getting mad over a group of people who come together as one and build together..

i work in the commercial/business insurance industry and man i work with a ton of latinos who call me or come in together could be 3 or 4 of them looking for business insurance & some i knew as drug dealers put their money into a trucking business and landscaping business and when i'm putting in their workers names it's always fellow latinos or family and friends..

Black people who i always try to get them together and form a small business together are always skeptical of their own people... it's always i'm not working with this brother or sister... i don't trust hiring no blacks especially young ones cause they lazy and all kind of excuses not to come together.... but then sit up and start crying about others....

good for them..unlike us they do more than talking
Yup . People on here being jealous instead of peeping game

We def need more black own businesses

In NJ I see too many cities with large black populations with pure Latino businesses

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Holy shyt. I dont think I've ever encountered a group with a more toxic, and unbearably negative attitude than coli bruhs. If you guys arent bitterly attacking other races, genders, sexual orientations, etc with your poisonous bullshyt, you're taking a story like this, which has nothing to do with black people, and transforming it into a 'the black race is dying' fatalistic whine fest.

All this story is outlining is a moderately positive projection for others, and somehow it sends y'all off on the deep end. Its like you guys are a bunch of jealousy-minded, awful, bratty, children who are unmanageable and throw ridiculous tantrums every second. No way any of you guys spittin' this crazy shyt will go out to live productive lives, with a peace of mind with these childish ways.

Its truly some sad shyt to read. You're condemning yourself to misery.

I have to agree with this. Hating on Latinos making businesses and improving themselves I can't rock with. It's preposterous and exactly what Cacs do to black people

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

But Donald Trump isn't :mindblown:

Y'all seriously siding with an old ass racist cac :rudy:

Only because Latinos are "white supremacist" even tho we have no white privelage, even tho we are fukking poor, even tho we live in the same low class neighborhoods as black people, even tho we get profiled the same, even tho they fukking hate us and want to send us back to Mexico....

Some of Y'all are not ignorant as I once believed. Y'all just fukking dumb af :camby:

And here comes that "who is y'all" bullshyt. Great way to deflect

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The people who've crossed the border from Mexico aren't white. Trump is a white supremacist who represents white supremacists in general. If you're a Trump supporter you're a gotdamn c00n who doesn't have basic intelligence. I don't care what your excuse is.

Tell me this, what stops blacks from doing exactly what the Mexicans are doing to get their weight up?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The window is closing for AAs in the US. Blacks keep voting for Democrats monolithically despite those same democrats ushering in their demise.

The only way this isn't a complete L is if Black people consolidate around a political agenda that includes reparations (reparations that go to subsidized / guaranteed small business loans, free STEM education, low / no down payment housing assistance). For whatever reason, too many black people see that as fanciful thinking despite the fact that, without black support, no Democratic nominee gets the nomination or the presidency currently.

I can't knock the Latino hustle though. I dated a Latina and the way they practice family and group economics is incredible. I still do business with them because they've carved a nice little niche for themselves and are serious about getting and deploying capital.

At the same time I'm still trying to activate my network with black people with the same education, resources, etc., but the willingness to take those risks isn't always there. Where I've had friends willing to do a venture with me, they haven't had the cash ready and vice versa.

Great post.

Practicing group economics is much easier when you have your culture, language, etc. in tact.

Those things create natural barriers to entry for other people entering your market.
powerful posts

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
What Black people don't realize is that these Latinos will also be fighting and competing for those "underrepresented" scholarships, jobs, etc. that were previously the domain of Black people!

And that's because we're both at the bottom of the barrel you fukking idiot. We both are the low class. We are the scum, the trash of America.

you fukking idiot, the white man doesn't give a shyt about Hispanics As much as they don't give a fukk about blacks.

We are the same to them.

Not white

And all you fukking idiots is spew this hate shyt, this divisive shyt. Exactly what your white daddy wants you to do. fukking idiot

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This is the part that matters most. Numbers > Economics for the sheer voting power and political pressure and America will become a latino country within our lifetimes :wow:

Trump is still a jackass though, even a broken clock is right twice a day

You sound just like your white massa, he must proud

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Holy shyt. I dont think I've ever encountered a group with a more toxic, and unbearably negative attitude than coli bruhs. If you guys arent bitterly attacking other races, genders, sexual orientations, etc with your poisonous bullshyt, you're taking a story like this, which has nothing to do with black people, and transforming it into a 'the black race is dying' fatalistic whine fest.

All this story is outlining is a moderately positive projection for others, and somehow it sends y'all off on the deep end. Its like you guys are a bunch of jealousy-minded, awful, bratty, children who are unmanageable and throw ridiculous tantrums every second. No way any of you guys spittin' this crazy shyt will go out to live productive lives, with a peace of mind with these childish ways.

Its truly some sad shyt to read. You're condemning yourself to misery.

Amen. Everyday with these dudes