Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What Black people don't realize is that these Latinos will also be fighting and competing for those "underrepresented" scholarships, jobs, etc. that were previously the domain of Black people!

Where have you been? White women have been stealing those "underrepresented" scholarships, jobs, etc. for decades. Those never were exclusively our domain.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They're trying do it now. What you're kinda seeing is the American born, Hispanics are tying to assimilate to the republicans despite Trump saying some of the most outlandish shyt about Hispanics in general, but many believe they are different. There's a reason why the polls say trump is projected to get about 40% of the Hispanic vote, and about <10% of the black vote, despite his campaign more aggressively targeting them. And of that 40% who vote for trump, only so many of that proportion are Cubans in Florida.

@theworldismine13

The white Latinos will ultimately assimilate, just as the Italians, Polish, etc. did.

Working-class Black people are in a world of trouble.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Holy shyt. I dont think I've ever encountered a group with a more toxic, and unbearably negative attitude than coli bruhs. If you guys arent bitterly attacking other races, genders, sexual orientations, etc with your poisonous bullshyt, you're taking a story like this, which has nothing to do with black people, and transforming it into a 'the black race is dying' fatalistic whine fest.

All this story is outlining is a moderately positive projection for others, and somehow it sends y'all off on the deep end. Its like you guys are a bunch of jealousy-minded, awful, bratty, children who are unmanageable and throw ridiculous tantrums every second. No way any of you guys spittin' this crazy shyt will go out to live productive lives, with a peace of mind with these childish ways.

Its truly some sad shyt to read. You're condemning yourself to misery.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as we have a good job with Todd as our boss that provides us with a comfortable living, toys, n trinkets; we don't care what's going on with the majority of the black community. It's sad but that's the way most of us think these days.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt. I dont think I've ever encountered a group with a more toxic, and unbearably negative attitude than coli bruhs. If you guys arent bitterly attacking other races, genders, sexual orientations, etc with your poisonous bullshyt, you're taking a story like this, which has nothing to do with black people, and transforming it into a 'the black race is dying' fatalistic whine fest.

All this story is outlining is a moderately positive projection for others, and somehow it sends y'all off on the deep end. Its like you guys are a bunch of jealousy-minded, awful, bratty, children who are unmanageable and throw awful tantrums every second. No way any of you guys spittin' this crazy shyt will go out to live productive lives, with a peace of mind with this outlook.

Its truly some sad shyt to read. You're condemning yourself to misery, with such a pathetic outlook.
:patrice: You don't get it don't you

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

All this story is outlining is a moderately positive projection for others, and somehow it sends y'all off on the deep end. Its like you guys are a bunch of jealousy-minded, awful, bratty, children who are unmanageable and throw ridiculous tantrums every second. No way any of you guys spittin' this crazy shyt will go out to live productive lives, with a peace of mind with these childish ways.

Solutions? What are yours

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:They don't impose, black folks will welcome them with open arms. Just like we do for other races. For some reason muthafukkas got this we are one mentality, while other races done shown time and time again they ain't with it:francis:
True true

It's all tied together bruh

Black folks would rather stay on the Democratic Party plantation than build our own party and take back our local community.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Sexual orientations:scust:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
nikkas getting mad over a group of people who come together as one and build together..

i work in the commercial/business insurance industry and man i work with a ton of latinos who call me or come in together could be 3 or 4 of them looking for business insurance & some i knew as drug dealers put their money into a trucking business and landscaping business and when i'm putting in their workers names it's always fellow latinos or family and friends..

Black people who i always try to get them together and form a small business together are always skeptical of their own people... it's always i'm not working with this brother or sister... i don't trust hiring no blacks especially young ones cause they lazy and all kind of excuses not to come together.... but then sit up and start crying about others....

good for them..unlike us they do more than talking

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think most spicey white and white Latinos will assimilate to white status. Once again leaving black people out. I think its time black people have another large migratation. Can't knock the hustle but I don't see black people doing well in that climate.