Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thank god I'll be dead by 2060

I'm starting to feel that way about everything. Thank God I'll be out of here in another 40 years or so, if I'm lucky. Or unlucky depending on how you look at it. There might be some legitimate benefits with nihilism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I always got love for Hispanics but I've just always thought illegal immigration was one of the top problems facing the U.S :yeshrug:
If Hillary gets in she'll put that final nail in the coffin when she removes the borders :wow:
i wouldn't be so certain...Obama has played a double game with them.

He's deported shyt loads of them, but he's punted on this illegal immigration thing.

He probably knew the SCOTUS would knock it down, but he pushed for the executive order anyways...these people are smart :patrice:

little4209

All Star
Daps
I didn't really understand the effects of Latino immigrants coming over here until my friend in Miami was telling me how Obama is signing bills for them to stay here and they get "start-up" loans...sh1t where's my loan :mjpls: ..idk i live up North so we're all blind to it all

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always got love for Hispanics but I've just always thought illegal immigration was one of the top problems facing the U.S :yeshrug:
If Hillary gets in she'll put that final nail in the coffin when she removes the borders :wow:
the 1 percent is fukking us all harder than any mexican who came here to see if he could find some work roofing houses

but im sorry, that doesnt legitimize their presence here :yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Black people don't realize is that these Latinos will also be fighting and competing for those "underrepresented" scholarships, jobs, etc. that were previously the domain of Black people!
When were they even the domain of Black people? That word "minority" has been around for a long time; other groups have BEEN co-opted everything meant for us.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When were they even the domain of Black people? That word "minority" has been around for a long time; other groups have BEEN co-opted everything meant for us.

URM opportunities were originally targeted at Blacks and native Americans.

White women became the biggest beneficiaries and now Latinos, due to their population growth and status as minorities, are coming for those opps.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
So if you are black AND Latino you have the best of both worlds

You guys really are some pity party bytches at times .....well almost all the time

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Great post.

Practicing group economics is much easier when you have your culture, language, etc. in tact.

Those things create natural barriers to entry for other people entering your market.

Black Americans view America as home over a place where they temporary reside in. I bet you if you gather a bunch of black Americans and send them to, let's say, Ukraine, and force us to build from group economics, it will happen. I bet you if those same non black groups went back to their country, they wouldn't even acknowledge each other.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
URM opportunities were originally targeted at Blacks and native Americans.

White women became the biggest beneficiaries and now Latinos, due to their population growth and status as minorities, are coming for those opps.
Yeah I know, I'm not disagreeing with you. What I'm saying is that Latinos aren't COMING for that, they've already been taking over those benefits.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup . People on here being jealous instead of peeping game

We def need more black own businesses

In NJ I see too many cities with large black populations with pure Latino businesses

The northeast is, in many ways, c00n central. Especially in the Tri state area where black folk do their best to c00n. I don't see it nearly as much when I'm down in DC or the ATL.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't know what your definition of white is, but the people coming from Mexico are white supremacists

Just because you are not "white", (I'm assuming by "white" you mean English speaking people of North America of European descent and are ignoring the fact that people of European descent exist from Chile to Mexico) doesn't mean you aren't a white supremacist

Mexico's history of white supremacy is longer then the United States
This is a blanket statement that makes no sense. Sure white Mexicans practice white supremacy. The people sneaking over from Mexico into this country aren't white tho. What part of that don't you understand?
cmimg_13032.jpg

^^^Those people aren't white and would never be accepted as white. Those people aren't practicing white supremacy.

I don't support trump

Nothing is stopping black people from doing anything, I've been preaching that black people need to change for the longest
So what's your point? My point in this thread is that black people who side with white racists like Trump just to spite Mexicans are stupid. Why did you quote me?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:yeshrug:They don't impose, black folks will welcome them with open arms. Just like we do for other races. For some reason muthafukkas got this we are one mentality, while other races done shown time and time again they ain't with it:francis:
This. Blacks let these ppl in and gladly throw them their money. Cant be mad at these ppl, theyre doing what we shouldve BEEN doing.