Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Latino/as do have white privileges to a certain degree. Much of your population is of the spicey white variety. No shade it's the truth. You all don't have the centuries worth of bad propaganda against your group of people. You aren't referred to as monkeys and less than human by states and governments for centuries. Look at telemundo .... Very white and spicey white. I don't see black African looking people on that station. The Irish once were poor working class and lived amongst black people. So historically this is nothing new.
You rarely see Afro-Latinos on Telemundo.

In many ways, Hispanic culture and the history of Latinos America has been as anti-black as America if not worse. Look up the "whitening" process Argentinië went through. In order to get rid of their African/Black population and increased it with more Euros/Whites blacks were sent off to die in wars or encouraged to marry out and breed their blood lines out. Meijor Le Raza (Advance the race). The slave trade was arguably more brutal there than in America in many ways. Look what happened in the Dominican Republicanw here a genocide was basically enacted against the black population by its leader and that wasnt even 40 years ago.

People (black folks especially) need to stop acting like just cause a minority population aint white that that aint for white supremacy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Based off?

The c00ning and the lack of visible black owned businesses available. In DC, I spent most of my money with Africans and in the ATL, spend my money on black owned anything. Hard to do that in NY.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
people uniting and spending with their own is what you're supposed to do. blacks have 1.1 trillion buying power that we do not concentrate at the moment. "integration" set us back tremendously, but i think this will eventually turn around soon though

what i cant rock with is people acting like blacks simply dont want to build as opposed to being systematically shut out for the most part.

ya'll see how they deliberatley destroyed the thriving black communities around america.
This.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
The US has seen large influxes of immigrants in the past, what usually happens is that the OG population sends enough money back to bail out the countries at home and then immigration tapers off, because why would you leave a good thing to go somewhere else and learn a new language and struggle.

I say don't overreact, and be happy that the BS that's plagued south and central america ends and gets fixed via the same country who cause many of these problems in the first place.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The c00ning and the lack of visible black owned businesses available. In DC, I spent most of my money with Africans and in the ATL, spend my money on black owned anything. Hard to do that in NY.
There are a lot of black owned businesses in NYC. A lot. Numbers alone there are probably more in NYC then DC or atl. Keep in mind blacks are only 25% of the population while in DC and atl they are the majority (not sure if anymore in DC)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's not that hard in NYC. I spend w blacks as much as possible- bank, barber, dentist, soon to be Doctor, farmers market, mechanic, I frequent this black bookstore that sells a little of everything. 99% of the restaurants I choose are black owned.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
471f94c5-cd81-48dd-82f8-bd218e5c3dd6.jpg

fear_mongering-no.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is a blanket statement that makes no sense. Sure white Mexicans practice white supremacy. The people sneaking over from Mexico into this country aren't white tho. What part of that don't you understand?
cmimg_13032.jpg

^^^Those people aren't white and would never be accepted as white. Those people aren't practicing white supremacy.

So what's your point? My point in this thread is that black people who side with white racists like Trump just to spite Mexicans are stupid. Why did you quote me?

i said that latinos are white supremacist, you got your panties in bunch

according to you mexicans practice white supremacy which begs the question, why are you getting your panties in a bunch cuz i said that latinos are white supremacist when you just admitted that mexicans practice white supremacy?

do you even read your posts?

if mexicans dont fit your definition of white, thats fine, im not concerned about that, all i said is that latinos are white supremacists

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i said that latinos are white supremacist, you got your panties in bunch
Saying "Latinos are white supremacists" makes no sense dummy and I just explained why. All Latinos aren't even white. There are black Latinos you idiot.

according to you mexicans practice white supremacy which begs the question, why are you getting your panties in a bunch cuz i said that latinos are white supremacist when you just admitted that mexicans practice white supremacy?

do you even read your posts?
I said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy. I also made it a point to note that mexicans sneaking into the country aren't white and don't practice white supremacy. You've always been a shyt poster.

if mexicans dont fit your definition of white, thats fine, im not concerned about that, all i said is that latinos are white supremacists
Which is a stupid ass ignorant statement.
17603e7ecd11501ff92f6090416af355.jpg

original-black-and-latino.jpg

i

Are those white latino supremacists?