Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT) - March to penny stock watch party

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
the question is, does he sell it on the first day he can, and totally tank it....or does he wait until after the election
That is the billion dollar+ question he has to ask himself but investors have no faith that he won't cash out ASAP despite his statement ( won't get into legal peril he has put himself by stating he won't sell if he does ). If he wins, he is probably looking at an astronomical payday.

Right now, his chances aren't looking so hot so price is cratering and he desperately needs cash now! with all the judgements against him and his non performing assets.

That is why he is back to the same old grifts selling bibles, shoes, NFTs, crypto like any other financially well off billionaire does while running for president

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
:russ: betting on this crashing when he loses the election

get those options in
Been a long time since I read anything about this but i heard sometime ago they made it more difficult to short the stock through some maneuvers. I don't know if that's changed but it definitely helped prop it up months ago when there was a push to do just that based how abysmal this pile of garbage truly is

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Been a long time since I read anything about this but i heard sometime ago they made it more difficult to short the stock through some maneuvers. I don't know if that's changed but it definitely helped prop it up months ago when there was a push to do just that based how abysmal this pile of garbage truly is
yeah its expensive as shyt right now

its like they know what's gonna happen :russ:. I might by a couple options for Nov 15th tho still.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Today is the day he and others could begin dumping shares. Another milestone on the way to penny stock

:obama:

Last edited: