Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT) - March to penny stock watch party

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Check out the video if u haven't, describes the legal peril he would be in if he does that now with SEC. He has recently said we won't and as a person who controls the the shares he does with insider info, he can get hit with market manipulation and would be sued by the other major investors he is openly hostile towards ( they have been suing each other since stock made public and maybe before )

What many think could happen, he takes a loan out against the shares he has. He gets the money and doesn't have to sell

if I'm a lending institution, I'm charging him pay day loan levels of interest cuz I have no faith in trump's share price remaining when used as collateral for a loan.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Check out the video if u haven't, describes the legal peril he would be in if he does that now with SEC. He has recently said we won't and as a person who controls the the shares he does with insider info, he can get hit with market manipulation and would be sued by the other major investors he is openly hostile towards ( they have been suing each other since stock made public and maybe before )

What many think could happen, he takes a loan out against the shares he has. He gets the money and doesn't have to sell

i think the ploy is they hope he wins the election and the company is the vehicle in which they will funnel money to him, he would have elon acquire the company at a multi-billion dollar price tag due to it's current market valuation and elon can do private deals with the people who want to buy favor from trump will elon recoups most of the cost of purchase. any private deals between elon and unknown persons couldn't be investigated at least without a high level whistle blower. they planted the seeds for this a long time ago. even when trump loses the election I bet he still has top secret documents that he can sell and the buyer would be buying shares of his company to launder the money.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Since my last post stating it dropped 14 % 10 mins ago its dropped another 6 %

Cant wait to read these crying fakkit stories on social media about how they still trust Trump even after losing thousands on this stock and taking a 5 figure haircut at his online bullshyt university :russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
if I'm a lending institution, I'm charging him pay day loan levels of interest cuz I have no faith in trump's share price remaining when used as collateral for a loan.

Theres no bank or credit union outside of Deutche bank that will even give him a predatory loan.....they all know hes an idiot with money.

If he had to start from scratch today with no handouts he'd be Johnny Depps character in Blow at the end of it.