Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT) - March to penny stock watch party

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Breh this ain’t it. Trump is suing the co founders to allow him to sell. They counter sued him. Trump already tried to dump his shares but he was told he couldn’t. He put his son and a bunch of his cronies on the board to allow him to sell when he wants to. He already made post about it in Truth social about how the system is unfair to him. Company lost 58 mil last year and have no ad revenue.

This is not a big company with pulls and Trump already burned all his bridges by not paying off his debts.

I don’t see a pump coming anywhere soon. Trump needs money and that’s his last lifeline
Accurate. Only wild cards I see are big foreign investors coming in to save the day or perhaps a rich son in law with a 2billion dollar sovereign wealth fund the saudis greenlight to throw his way should he win the election :mjpls:

EVERYTHING for Trump is riding on the November election, his 'empire' and actual freedom

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
$30.20 :myman:

Barron Trump reaches out to sad-looking father​

BarronTrumpdad.jpg

Melanias moms funeral, he isn't sad she is dead, just sad he had to take a break from rage posting on truth social to it's entire 5 million registered users:mjlol:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought puts when it was 80$. Almost in the money. SP at 25$.

I threw another bag on SP of $10.

Some guy put 10 mil into puts at SP of 40$ when it was 70+. They’re already up over by almost 40%.

You’d be a fool if you don’t short this stock.

Word to @BigMoneyGrip
Breh got any links or videos explains puts etc. I got some shares but don't know much about the all this other stuff.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Breh this ain’t it. Trump is suing the co founders to allow him to sell. They counter sued him. Trump already tried to dump his shares but he was told he couldn’t. He put his son and a bunch of his cronies on the board to allow him to sell when he wants to. He already made post about it in Truth social about how the system is unfair to him. Company lost 58 mil last year and have no ad revenue.

This is not a big company with pulls and Trump already burned all his bridges by not paying off his debts.

I don’t see a pump coming anywhere soon. Trump needs money and that’s his last lifeline
Eh it did go from $12 in January to $80 almost this past month or so. Good luck to all you guys

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. Depends on your platform. You also need approval for options. Talk to your customer service
Na I mean more about how puts and options work and what the goal is to make profit. I kinda know it's like hedging on the hope that the share price goes down to a certain price point but wanting to get a more in-depth knowledge of it.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Can you copy/paste the article. I’m getting a paywall.
Will do!

Current price 27.20 :mjlol:

Article describes the small trump cultists throwing their money into to support the orange jeezus so they will be thrilled to know they can buy now on the cheap ( not so much for the shares they already bought expecting it would hit 1k a share )