Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only 6 jurisdictions in the USA have executed an inmate in 2020: Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas, and Trump's Feds. South Carolina also has an execution planned.

There were only 7 in 2019: Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Missouri, and South Dakota

Gee, what do they all have in common? :francis:

I went all the way back to 2010 before finding a single execution that was in a state that wasn't either a former slave state or hard-core Republican (the state of Washington executed one man that year). Most of the world including most of America realized 10+ years ago that this shyt was barbaric, and only the worst of the worst are still doing it.
Only times i think an execution would be necessary is if the inmate is so influential that he can inspire violence even in a cell, like an Osama type. or if he is so well connected to corruption and wealth that he will be a treat to escape and continue murdering people like an El Chapo type.
Otherwise lock them up and let them serve their life behind bars. As an atheist i feel like thats the next best thing to sending them to hell.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Goddamn, one of the MAGAs actually showed his face. :scust:

You know why you had to go back to a fukking state court in 1992? Because it's been 57 years since a Democratic president executed a single federal inmate. Hasn't happened since fukking JFK in 1963. Obama never executed ANYONE. Clinton didn't execute ANY federal prisoners while he was president. Trump has approved 13 executions since July and you had to go back 28 years to find one single pre-presidency case to "both sides" that shyt with.

It's 2020, not 1992. Democrats gave up on the death penalty a generation ago. Only your MAGA brethren are pushing for executing Black men like this now, a$$hole.

fukk that. The point was that yes BOTH SIDES use being tough on Black folks to advance their careers and to appease racist white folks.

Obama may not have executed anyone but he sure was soft on white supremacist cops. Example his beer summit.
Housing crisis. Obama may as well have been a Republican. Bailed out banks while leaving Black folks hanging.

BOTH SIDES!
Why is a piece of trash like Steve Mnuchin walking around freely?

YES BOTH SIDES are shytty for ADOS.
I will keep saying this until they stop playing games with us and address our issues and give us real policies to close the racial wealth gap. Not symbolism ike Obama and Kamala.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I guess Sam Seder is MAGA too?
:beli:

I guess Thomas Frank is MAGA too?
:beli:

These folks criticize BOTH SIDES.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bothsiders ghost as fukk in this thread :francis:

I'm here.
:mjgrin:

I'm a "both sides" and "no tangibles, no vote" breh, but I STRONGLY dislike Trump. I don't fukk with Biden and Kamala, but I truly hate this cac and his followers more.
:yeshrug:

I'm also curious as to what crimes these people committed. I can't really be too upset about PROVEN and truly guilty child killers/abusers etc. being dealt with, no matter the race/ethnicity.
:patrice:

But what does bother me is the fact that he's prioritizing these executions when there are countless other things he could be focusing on while he's on his way out. The filthy b*stard is rushing to execute more Black Men before he's outta there, it seems. @Rhakim I don't usually agree with your posts, but you're finally make sense with your constant Democrat shilling.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
idontposthereanymore said:
Any person for the death penalty is anti black and racist

Absolutely false and here's ONE reason why........​

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

I would be honored to put a bullet between his eyes.​

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I truly despise these MAGA mufukkas. Fake like they're pro-black on here while pushing that reparations line yet have absolutely zero smoke for this but if Kamala said she listened to Illmatic 20 years ago they'd crucify her for 20 pages minimum.

fukk all y'all undercover MAGATS on here and you know who you are :pacspit: