Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i’ve always been strictly opposed to the death penalty mostly for racial reasons because things like this. Black men are the number #1 demographic to be falsely accused, to be wrongfully imprisoned, etc.

Every year we hear multiple stories of black men being let out of jail after being found innocent after they’ve already served 10-20+ years. I am sure there’s a significant number of black men who have been executed and were innocent.

Any person for the death penalty is anti black and racist. And there’s no argument one could make in terms of tax payers dollars because it cost more for the death penalty due to the countless appeals than it does to keep someone alive.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
wish a firing squad would get rid of Trump on PPV...shyt would do record numbers.

Breh I would pay an ignorant amount of money to see Trump (plus his whole crew), the lil cac that shot them folks in Minnesota, the cops that told him to go home, and all these militia groups threatening the American political process get done on camera.

Firing squad is too easy and quick.

Hang they ass.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Breh I would pay an ignorant amount of money to see Trump, the lil cac that shot them folks in Minnesota, and all these militia groups threatening the American political process get done on camera.

Firing squad is too easy and quick.

Hang they ass.
True. We saw it happen to Gaddafi and Hussein on video...so why not?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cube gotta feel like the biggest dumbass ever rn :wow:
And folk wonder why we was on his noggin for trying to make deals with Trump to keep him in office. He's silent as those bothsiders that got all the smoke for Biden but none for this.

I told y'all those bothsiders was agents and full of shyt.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I mean...

“Convicted of killing a pregnant woman and cutting out the baby alive, she is the only female of the 61 inmates who were on death row when executions resumed, ”

Bye...??

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bunch of ppl on the coli told me Biden is worse for black ppl than Trump and Trump has never really done anything to black ppl.

Yall sicken me.

I bet you they'll be quiet in this thread too

But it's my bday. I aint dwelling on foolishness today

You don’t know anything about the cases other than the men are black.
What if they did the crime we supposed to ride with them just because they are black?

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
I already listed 6 Black inmates who are being executed. 2 of them were teenagers when they were executed, 2 were mentally disabled, and 2 were only accomplices who didn't commit the actual murder, whose prosecutors lied during the trial.

The Supreme Court decisions that said we can't sentence minors and mentally disabled inmates to death came AFTER these men were convicted. So we take more shyt into account now than we used to.

Read the thread before speaking ignorantly. These people were convicted in the 1990s in a different era. Since then the Federal Government put a hiatus on the death penalty and most states have stopped using it, realizing it's a relic of a barbaric age. 90% of the developed world doesn't use it anymore, and the ones that do only use it for the most heinous crimes, usually mass terrorism or similar.

There hadn't been a single federal execution in 17 years before Trump ramped them up this year. We were getting past that. Now he wants to put us back to the "Good Old Days", as with all his other policies .

Daps
The first 2 years of Trump's presidency, I would cringe and then confirm crazy or off the wall stories about him. There were only 3 times in those years when the story didn't check out. In fact majority of the time what Trump did or said was worse than what I was told.
Past 2 years it's not even worth trying to confirm because he went full dictactor.
Having said that, even by Trump standards this is puzzling. I was trying to figure out his angle or what kind of pressure he's trying to put on the next administration by doing this.

This is nothing but an ego trip to him. He's a small man and it makes him feel powerful to have ppl killed. He wants to be like the kings of old, who when they had a bad day, would have ppl killed to make themselves feel better. And who better to kill than us? He already hates black ppl so having us killed will really make him feel better, what with everything he's been dealing with since losing the election.